Car Wrap Scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers.

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby Celticboy14 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:22 pm

So I should just write that on the check. And what do I do just go into a bank and say that this is a fake check?
And I will post all the email later today.
Celticboy14
New survivor

Re: Car Wrap Scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Yes, bring the check with "Fake check" written on it, and the envelope it came in, if you have it. Perhaps it has the name and return address of the person who sent it on the envelope. They are most likely another victim of this scammer, doing a "fake job" for him and unaware that they are sending out bad checks for the scammer.

Just tell the bank you responded to an online job, a car wrapping job, and after the check was sent, you realized it was a scam. If you do not cash it, you cannot get into any trouble. They should be able to alert the bank that the fake check was written to and let them know of the scam.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
DROP, BLOCK. AND SILENCE TO SCAMMER. REGISTER. POST. TELL FRIENDS. RECOVERY.
The ONLY blackmail scam/sextortion Solution is here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
SlapHappy
Grumpy old moderator.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.