Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bruno Screeton <bscreeton@ymail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Bruno Screeton <bscreeton@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:40 pm

On net log,

How are you doing Pretty?I Came across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a woman Like you, My name is Sgt. Bruno, single, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfully and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pic but i will be glad if u can meet me on my yahoo instance messenger or u can send me a message VIA email address below..
bscreeton@ymail.com.... I will be waiting for ur message on there okay

Sgt. Bruno

Profile elements:

brunoscreeton
male - 31 years
5 visitors since 25 June 2012.
[i][b][b]Hello net log,I'm Bruno and I'm new on here. I'm hoping to meet new people but since its my first time using this site to meet people ..I am a wonderful, single man with a heart of gold, a man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as im also willing to meet that special woman God has sent to me. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only, im ready to spend both my day and night [b]with that special woman. I'm my own man and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm Caring, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal man. I could have loved to say much but i'll just leave all of that until u email me and ask me whatever you would like to know about me...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bruno Screeton <bscreeton@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Email:

Again im so glad to write you over and over again. I will love to know more about you. What are the things that makes you happy.Im single and i guess you are single as well? Do you have kids,What i so much love in my life is honesty and trust and it as been helping me to move on with my life. all i want is a woman that will love me and make me happy and i will give my world to show are that i really care. Am a man of honor and i want to with the woman that is ready to love me till the end of time.Im in the US Army, im a special agent. Have been in the service since 2005. I will love to know more about you
Yours
Sgt. Bruno

Header:

Received: from [41.184.128.34]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.184.128.34
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

The second picture is used as avatar on Yahoo.

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
Bruno Screeton- second picture reported above
Corrections Officer at U.S Army · May 5, 2005 to present · Brooklyn, New York
Squad Leader, Team Leader, M240B Machinegunner, M240B Assistant Gunner, M249 SAW Gunner, M203 Grenadier, Rifleman, Anti-Tank Gunner, Raven UAV Operator, Humvee Gunner, Humvee Driver
Studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Houston - Mechanical Engineering · Houston, Texas, Class of 2005
Lives in Kuwait City
About Bruno Simple,hard working and a good listener
The profile was made 22 hours ago.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Email:

Thanks for writing me here again sweetheart,It's kinda of hard to talk about myself but i don't really have time to come online but i will try and do all my possible best to get back to you. Its such a great pleasure write to you,I really do want to learn more about you of course i would love to become a close good friend of yours. That may develop into a serious relationship as i am ready to settle down with the right woman. I really don't know what to say as i ain't so good at writing essays, LOL. I am not so used to telling much about myself as i am kinda new to this online dating thing, but here is a bit of myself. I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. Values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun. I'm passionate and loving. I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime. Let me tell you little about me again lol. I am Single and am 35yrs. Am looking for a friend to love and spend the rest of my life with. I like to learn. I am a quick learner and enjoy all types of music. I love to work hard but rather play harder. I'm looking for a WOMAN that is honest, truthful and loyal who will not hurt me for any reason and we never be hurt by me too. I'm looking to date and see where things may go. I graduated from University of Houston 2001 and joined the U.S. Army Special Operations Command 2005.I live at Brooklyn,by Benson NY but presently in Kuwait. I was sent there by UN to lead an expeditionary force in Kuwait, fighting the Taliban. Im in the U.S military as a special agent i know you understand what i mean. And im ready to relocate after my mission,But only if my love wants that. Am ready to love you cause im single,if only you can give me a chance to a close friend and see where thing will go, I want to love till the end of time a promise that you will be there for me and love back the way i love,i may not be the best but i will love forever if you can love me more than forever.

Yours
Sgt. Bruno.

Header:

Received: from [196.45.51.38]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.45.51.38
Originating ISP: University Of Lagos
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.