Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: mmg_terry@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:50 am

Subject: Take care till i hear from you soon.

My dear beloved Friend,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing well and healthy by his grace? I'm so grateful to God for making us meet each other.
Well, let me use this little time of mine to let you know who i am and what i'm doing for a living, and i'll equally like you to tell me about your self aswell. I hope we can be serious in this communication so that we can be able to find out things we have in common then see what we need to learn about each other, I have not been in this kind of communication before but i need to give it a trial this time because i know there is no harm in trying.

I was born in Chatsworth, Georgia in the year 1955 that is 58 years ago now, Am 5.10ft, 80kg in weight, I don't smoke or but do take little alcoholic wine, My parents are deceased, I left our country to Canada with my Mum when i was 10 years but i have been visiting back since then. I don't have any sister, brother or child, Am just alone, It's been 15 years i loss my wife to cancer in Canada without a child and i have not been with any woman since that time, My job has been keeping me busy to the fact that i hardly have time to relax and get myself a good partner. I have been posted in so many countries for about 30 years now and worked for so many organizations as well. But at the moment i am the commander of US Army V Corps troops and currently serving as Commander, International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (ISAF)(IJC) under North Atlantic Treaty Organization.(N.A.T.O) here in Afghanistan. But i would be retiring in some few weeks that is why i am seriously eager meet a good and kind woman who is not superficial and having integrity, emotional maturity and sense of humor, someone that is ready to be with a good gentle man for a good friendship to see what would come out of it, I will come and see her face to face when i retire, we have to start with open mind and have faith that we are going to become good friends then see the next thing that would come out of the friendship.

Talking about interest, i like going to theater, cinema, shopping with my lady, reading novels, playing golf, I like cool and jazz music, i like animals as well. I respect people's opinion and i expect the same from anyone around me. Am ready to give this friendship a try, i would like it if we can be in a serious communication so that we can get to know what we have in common, Am a man that has more love and care to share with my companion, i can make a woman happy if only she is ready for us to be in a serious friendship and understand each others likes and dislikes, we can build a strong and powerful relationship but it will take us only faith and trust to achieve that love and happiness, we cannot just know everything about ourselves or love each other in just a day or two and i think that is the more reasons why we need to be in a serious communication exchange messages, it must take much time to build a good and strong love, and i am ready for that serious communication. I hope that you would like that to happen as well because happiness and love is another good medicine which will cost us only faith and trust to obtain it. We would talk on how to meet face to face but that will happen when we have known each other better. Distance and age is not a problem to me as age and distance has nothing to share with true and pure love, i can travel to anywhere in the world just to meet my good lady friend and see what the future would be like when it comes to the matters of the heart. This is a little brief about me and i hope to hear from you soon.

Take good care of yourself and be safe. I hereby attach my photos for you to see how i look like, you can get back to me if you think that we need to know more about each other by exchanging messages, as for me i will like to correspond with you so that we can know what we have in common. Please send your pictures aswell to me, i'll appreciate.

I don't know if my ways of writing would scare you away, you know that i have been living in so many countries for so many years so the languages has been very mixed up.

Take care and God bless you.

Lieutenant General Martin G. Terry
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrmrterry10035@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:51 am

Subject: My Beloved, please treat as urgent.

Hello My Beloved....,

How are you today honey, sorry i decided to write to you from my second and most secured email address for security reasons due to what just came up. Please honey don't be afraid, i'm just being security cautious, okay. Actually i've been thinking on what to do about what i saw and how to go about it. Sincerely speaking, i can't even arrive at any solution on how to move about what i met on my last patrol.

Meanwhile, I'm so sorry i've not sent a mail to you for some days now, i and my troops went to a special patrol in the southern Afghanistan called Kandahar which is almost the outsketch of the Afghanistan city, in which we came back very early this morning, i was so tired so i decided to rest and sleep, and i wake up this afternoon, since i wake up many thinking has been running in my head on what to do about what i saw, oh the time is even 1:42pm i was even thinking it's even evening.Well as am talking to you right now, i've not yet arrived at any solution.

My dear, at the outsketch of the Afghanistan city where we came back from this early morning, on our efforts in searching for some of the killed Talibans and our colleagues, As my soulmate, my best trusted friend and my wife by the grace of God,i really need your help on this because i have think front and back without arriving at any solution, I met on this last operation at the interior of afghanistan and with you I found the joy of love, happiness and peace I seek in a woman. You're my better half and I will always love you by the grace God. Please my dear i want you to please promise me that you won't disappointment me, i'm so confused now and i wouldn't want any one to find out about this because of my respect, my dignity and my rank which soon i'll honorably retire as a US Army general.

Honey, this information I will show you now here, is a very important information, so I do not want you to reveal it to anyone, i mean nobody please and I know you are my wife by the grace of God, my body, spirit and soul, I cannot disclose it to a different person because of the security risk and to avoid exposing me or betraying me due to my rank in the military.

My Beloved, i want you to listen to me very well below is a very important information for you and me with this art of yours in my life you have set the ball rolling to a very good and wonderful life experience, i believe God is with us and he will see us through.

Listen to me honey, yesterday when I and my troops were on a raid in the interior southern part of Afghanistan called Kandahar where some of our colleagues and some Talibans were killed. It happened that in one of the buildings which shelling and Grenades has blown off the roofs, occupied by the former Afghanistan government officials stormed, I found a thick brown iron box hidden under the ground, but it was looking as if some one was trying to pull it off the ground before the building got stormed, i now blow the key off with a bullet and forced it open to be sure it is not containing bombs etc, to my greatest surprise, it was raw cash. At first I thought it was a dream, but when I touched the money, believe me, they were real U.S. dollars hidden in the box and on the top of the box it is written tagged USD5.8Million, meaning that it is the amount in the box, that was what motivated me to force it open, but i was a bit afraid when i was forcing it open because in some situations like that, it might be a bomb they have planted inside the box, then use the tagged of USD5.8Million to camouflage, so that it will attract some one to open it and it will now blow off every body around. Though such traps has killed many military men but i took the risk so as to know what exactly is inside the box, if i perish i perish according to the book of Esther 14:16

I knew this is a blessing from God. I am very happy, my dear, because I know that this is treasure of our lives for which is best to change our life for ever and ever, though i've made money on my own but i can't let go of this because i know it's a blessing from God for my long suffering in the military. I was in a position of that money from the southern part of Afghanistan where it was hidden, and now, to get here in Kabul. I'm afraid because the authorities could get here, about to seize them and then know all. I wish I could command my boys to destroy it, but it is a very large sum of money, and it was difficult to do with it on.

Darling, I am repeating this again. No one knows about this money, besides me there is no problem there at all appropriate. It is now safely hidden in the hand of a UN Agent who comes on diplomatic errand here, but I do not know if I should just take off now, but somebody should know and it might not be okay if i should take off from here because i have just few days to honorably retire as an army general. I love you honey and I hope you are well otherwise I would not have to use this money.

I later therefore came to this conclusion. I have pleaded with the UN Agent who has access in and out of Afghanistan to deliver this box to you to keep secured for me, because there is no way I can get this box of money transferred out of Afghanistan, without calling into question of the Banks and the EU money sanction over Afghanistan no way to send money out until the war against Taliban is over. Besides, people's mind set has been that the reason why United States always like deploying their troops to a war country, is to be looting there economy and resources. So, in that case, all US soldiers has seriously been warned to stay away from the country's economy and make sure we don't carry cash around here.

My dear, I trust you so much, it is the confidence and faith i have on you as someone who is ready to spend the rest of her life with me, that is the reason why I want to send this money to you through this secured UN delivering agent to keep for me and as soon as you email me and tell me you have received the box, i will start leaving this place immediately, i don't mind resigning from the military work since they kept delaying my retirement.

Honey, I think this is a great opportunity for you and me. And please, please, I will always want this very confidential and do not tell anyone for security reasons and for my safety here. I always say, I trust you a lot. I think you know I trust you so much and I love you.

Conclusively, I do not want you to have fear because everything is okay in the hands of the UN Agent.
Honey, do you have suggestions, comments or questions? Let me know what you think, and I will tell you more about my own opinion. I love you so much. I appreciate your coming into my life. You have completely changed my life and I thank the almighty God, i will take you forever in my life. Honey, I'll just end the post here and I hope to hear from you very soon.

I was able to snap the box with my camera as i forced the box open and realized it was truly money that was inside because i saw the tag written USD5.8 million on the box. My dear the attached picture is the picture of the box i'm talking about.
As soon as i hear from you, i will go to negotiate with the UN agent, about what it will cost me to bring the box to your house and i will pay him from the money i collected from the box so that he will start coming immediately.

Take care my beloved, i'll be waiting for your urgent reply.

Lt. Gen. Terry

Ps: Yeah i forgot to tell you, a night before the night i saw the box, my boys met some money inside a stormed building aswell, but the money was not much anyway, it was some Afghani which is the name of Afghanistan currency. Hmm.. they were so much happy and i took them some snap of pictures with my camera when they were showing me the money. Alright, let me attach one of the pictures and send to you aswell.
I equally attached the picture i was snapped when i was going to enter our helicopter before we now left for my last patrol in Afghanistan.
I ATTACHED MY IDENTITY CARD FOR YOUR PERUSAL, BUT PLEASE MY DEAR I'M PLEADING WITH YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD TO PLEASE DELETE MY IDENTITY CARD FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND FROM YOUR EMAIL BOX AFTER VIEWING IT FOR SECURITY REASONS, IT'S NOT AN IDEAL FOR ANY UNIFORMED OFFICER TO GIVE OUT HIS IDENTITY CARD TO A CIVILIAN, PLEASE I'LL BE SO HAPPY IF YOU DO ME THE FAVOR, OKAY. THANK YOU.

[i sent this email to at about an hour ago without knowing it wasn't sent, i'm surprise returning to check my email now after writing to you few minutes ago, to my surprised i realized it wasn't delivered to you, so am resending.]
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrmrterry10035@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:53 am

Email:

Hey honey, how're you?
Thank you so much for replying to my email, i am so much happy. As am talking to you now, the money is right inside the box, i even collected some money from the box. Though i've been having a long rest/ sleeping owing to tiredness and was equally waiting to hear from the UN agent also because i sent an email to him aswell letting him know my intention towards the box i handed over to him to keep secured for me , which he has replied to me also, thank God was at last delivered to you and was received by you cause it was some worth difficulty when i was trying to send it to you. Meanwhile, I've been equally making arrangements trying to make sure every thing is in good shape and in order for the smooth movement of the box. Hope all explained to you in my mail was clear and understandable?
Please i wouldn't want you to tell any body about the information i just passed to you, because i wouldn't want to have a bad reputation in my profession especially now i'm about to retire. Please honey do not disclose this information to any body, i mean, do not tell it to any body of what so ever because of security risk and to avoid exposing me or betraying me due to my rank in the military. Though you have fondly promised me to remain absolute secret of this but i think it's my duty to always remind about it so that you don't mistakenly go astray.

Honey because of my rank in the army and the respect people have for me here as a US Army general, the UN agent whom i handed the box over to keep it secured for me, has emailed me because i gave him my email add since it is the only means of communication with some one who is not an officer here, i just saw his email as i came to check if you have replied my email, the UN agent is asking me in his email to send the full and complete house address of my wife (my wife's complete contact information) where he is to deliver the box to, that he will be leaving Afghanistan soon.
That's why i am so much happy about your reply because every thing happened in a co-incidence, those things he requested me to send to him are all what you have already sent to me as if you already know he was going to demand for all of it. But please honey, i want you to check very well to avoid mistake, hope he can be able to locate you with ease using the address which you sent to me? If there's any other thing missing in your residential address, please have very close look at so as to make corrections immediately if there's need, okay.

Meanwhile, the UN Agent forwarded his contact information to me in the email he sent to me aswell, remember i told him that you are my wife and he is requesting for your full contact information where he is to deliver the box to, that he will soon be leaving Afghanistan, so you can be in a position to be contacting him with your contact information, provided the contact information will enable him come and deliver the box to you. No honey, he did not know the content of the box, i only told him that the box containes my wife`s bags and other important belongings, shoes, scarves and other members of my family treasures. I want him to deliver the box directly to the house. And honey once he arrives, carry the box from him and keep it very safe and secured inside your bed room, don't ask the UN Agent any question regarding the box because he doesn't know what is inside the box, i repeat, he did not know the box contains money. Then draft an email to me immediately, letting me know you have received it.
Honey, for security reasons, I did not say that the box contained money for him not to change his mind to run away with the it.

HONEY THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL, I'M IN CONTROL OF EVERY SITUATION, MY POSITION AND RANK IN THE MILITARY IS A VERY BIG INSURANCE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY FOR ANY THING.
Most people here are all loyal to me and listens to my command because they're all almost working under me except my fellow generals who are in the same command (few) with me.

I'll be forwarding the contact information of the UN Agent to you at the cause of the days cause it's very late at night here, you will have be contacting him and writing emails to me to let me know where he is and when he arrives and when you receives the box from him, okay. And then i will start making my own plans of coming back while i'm still waiting for my retirement letter, but i can't say for sure for now, what my next plan is until i hear from you that you have received the box. Meanwhile, am gonna draft another email to the young man the UN Agent so that he'll come to meet with me some where tomorrow, maybe in my office so that i will get him paid for him to start making his travelling arrangement asap, then after which i will let you know the out come of our meeting and i will aswell send his contact informations to you so that you'll write to him asap, okay.

Please do not disappoint me i beg of you Honey.

God Bless you as he has already blessed us.
Martin.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:03 am

On Tagged:

Hello beautiful Lady. It's my pleasure to meet you. Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your day? I'm Martin by name It'll be nice if i would go into communication with you. Though i'm not always on the site owing to the nature of my job, but I'll be glad if you would write to me in my private email: mmg_terry@ hotmail.com or better still, drop your email address so that i'll write to you when i ever i come back online, okay. I'll definitely respond to you asap, once i get notification of your massage, okay. Hello... are you there...? please write to my email, okay.... i only come here when i get notification in my inbox. please write, i'll respond asap, okay. hoping to hear from you soon... Thank you.

Profile elements:

Martin T, 58
Ethnicity: Native American

Picture used:
martin.jpg
martin.jpg (43.27 KiB) Viewed 5759 times
- stolen image of Lt. Gen. James L. Terry, the current commanding general of United States Army Central.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Pictures received from the scammer:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Same pictures are also reported online for being abused in scams with the email address ltgencharlesterry@outlook.com : http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=195185.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:58 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

Received: 21. August 2013
From: "ALFRED SIMPSON" <alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com>
To: xxx
Subject: Attention Madam , xxx

Attention Madam ,
Good evening madam, I read your e-mail and I also confirm your details provided to me,by your Husband Lieutnant General Martin Terry,presently delivering his primary assignment in the red hot field of Afghanistan.I want to confirm to you that I received all the information ,but it is yet Incomplete as I need you to scan and send to me for identification on my arrival 1. your passport copy and your drivers license copy 2. your most recent photo,for my identification of you when we meet. just to inform you that I need these information from you as urgent as possible,I will be departing from Kabul Afghanistan early in the morning being Thursday early morning August 22,2013 so you will have to expect me in xxx (victim's country) on Saturday the 24th of August 2013,i will give you a call or send you a text message on your phone the moment i arrive in(xxx and i will wait for you so that you will come and pick me up.
You know the situation in Afghanistan and the present biased state of the country,i have to go to Transit through other countries where i can take a direct flight to your country,below is the information which you sent for the delivery of your package.
xxx
Your husband Lieutnant General Martin Terry asked me for this delivery to you because I have the Immunity to move out of the field with any luggage and to travel with same,and I promised him that I will deliver and secure his bag to you his wife,Note that the UN does not officially know about my trip to deliver this bag to you because it is just between me and your Husband Lieutnant General Martin Terry,so this delivery must be between myself,you and your husband only.
see you soon.
Mr.Alfred Simpson
UN Mobile Agent
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alfredsimpsonundip@deliveryman.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Received: 23. August 2013
Subject: Attention Madam , xxx Terry
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Dear Mrs. xxx Terry

Received all your Identifications and your personal photo for Identification of you on my arrival in xxx (victim's country).

I am presently on Transit in London,UK, our flight had a Transit stop here in UK from Kabul,via Karachi,Pakistan to connect us into another Direct Flight to xxx you can now reach me or sms me on this telephone number (Call me on : +447752997474 )Our Flight has Transited here in London ,and expected to join the connecting flight on Sunday or earlier to xxx,we had to Transit here because there is no direct flight from Afghanistan to xxx.

I called you some seconds ago,but could not connect to your phone.

The Heathrow Airport Cargo section is Still on the Cargo verification Checks here at the Heathrow Airport Cargo certification centre here in London awaiting for passage and I will inform you about update concerning their outcome as they will give me a Letter for my bookeup in joining the next Flight and I will also inform you my further movement to meet you in xxx after they must have booked me for my next moving Flight.

Your Cargo Shipping details are , ref 32/UD/644 and Shipping security code, uuvmi-lc-34/ud/644-xxx. At the Heathrow Airport here in London,UK, the airport Cargo security and Inspection section are asking me if I should allow them to Open and Inspect the Cargo or SCAN ,to know the real content of the box and to ensure that it is not containing any Incriminating or Criminally related objects but I never agreed and I never allowed them to do so because of the Instruction given to me by the Afghanistan veteran, your husband Lt.Gen.Martin Terry,I told them that the box is containing the lt.Gen.Martin Terry's wife`s personal belongings.

This is the telephone tracking access provided by the Heathrow Airport Cargo Terminal to enable you track and know where exactly your cargo is , until it arrives to you.

All you will do is just Dial the number +448447744631 on your Telephone and Listen to it and it will ask you for YOUR SECURED ACCESS CODE : then you put : 5 2 9 1 3 3 8 6 ,on your Telephone , and Listen to it and it will tell you that You have Reached the Heathrow airport Cargo Terminal Automated Telephone Tracking system, you keep listening to your phone , and when it says for Consignment Tracking press 1 , Then you press 1 on your telephone, It will ask you for YOUR 10 Digit CONSIGNMENT TRACKING NUMBER : then you put : 4 2 0 1 7 4 2 0 4 9 still on your telephone , and it will say, For your Consignment details press 1, just press 1 on your phone and keep listening and it will give you all information about your Consignment from the first airport it departed in Kabul,Afghanistan before arrival to Heathrow airport London UK. Infact it has given you access to Track your Consignment through your telephone until it arrives to xxx.

So, I am still at the Heathrow Airport Cargo certification centre here in London awaiting for passage and I will inform you about update concerning their decision on your cargo and my further movement to meet you in xxx after they must have booked me for the next moving Flight.

In attachment is my official Id card,my photo for your identification of me on my arrival to meet you in xxx.

I await your very urgent response,call or sms.

At Your Service, see you soon.

Thanks

Mr.Alfred Simpson

alfred.JPG

alfred.id.JPG
alfred.id.JPG (30.22 KiB) Viewed 5758 times

+447752997474

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+448447744631

Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Subject: FW: ATTN : MRS.xxx TERRY !! CARGO SECTION HEATHROW AIRPORT LONDON
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Dear Mrs. xxx Terry
Madam,
Below and in forwarded herein attachment is letter from the cargo scrutinizing section of the Heathrow Airport Cargo Terminal here in London UK and they have Mandated that your cargo must have a Non Inspection Coverage before final movement to your destination xxx,since I have denied them the permission to forcefully open, Inspect or SCAN the cargo.
Do followup Immediately as to know how to fix this problem because the money that was given to me by your husband Lieutnant General Martin Terry is almost Finished, I have used it up so far for the Flight ticket, cargo freight and Tag, logistics etc from Kabul.

At Your Service,
see you soon.

Thanks
Mr.Alfred Simpson

+447752997474
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

CargoHeathrowAirport@englandmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 pm

From: Cargo Dept Heathrow Airport London <CargoHeathrowAirport@englandmail.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2013
Subject: ATTN : MRS.xxx TERRY !! CARGO SECTION HEATHROW AIRPORT LONDON

ATTN : MRS.xxx TERRY .
xxx

C/O , MR. SIMPSON ALFRED {MOBILE DELIVERY AGENT}

PLEASE READ ATTACHMENT CAREFULLY AND REVERT TO US QUICKLY AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

WE WANT YOU TO FOLLOW BELOW DETAILS AND TRACK YOUR CARGO VIA OUR CARGO CONSIGNMENT TELEPHONE TRACKING NETWORK TO BE SURE OF IT'S STATUS AND TO ALSO HASTEN THE FULFILLMENT OF YOUR CARGO NON INSPECTION BOND OBLIGATION. CALL +448447744631 , YOUR SECURED ACCESS CODE : 5 2 9 1 3 3 8 6 , YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRACKING NUMBER : 4 2 0 1 7 4 2 0 4 9 , THEN LISTEN AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIVES AND PROMPTS ON YOUR TELEPHONE.

THANK YOU

MR.GORDON BROOKS

CHIEF PROTOCOL OFFICER
CARGO SECTION HEATHROW AIRPORT.
LONDON,UK
0044-844-774-4631
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Subject: Attention Madam , xxx Terry
From Mr.Alfred Simpson.

Dear Mrs. xxx Terry
Madam,
I hope you have read the Official Letter from the Cargo section of the Heathrow Airport.
As per our telephone talk right now,The Cargo section of the Heathrow Airport has stipulated that as I did not give them access to open ior SCAN your Cargo ,the Non Inspection Bond Clearance fee is 17,500GBP(Eleven thousand,five hundred Britain pounds) which is equivalent of 21.450 Euros (Twenty One thousand,four Hundred and fifty Euros only)
They have advised that you should urgently wire the fee to their herein detailed receiving Bank Account below :
COUTTS & CO BANK.
ADDRESS : 440 STRAND LONDON, WC2R OQS, UNITED KINGDOM
IBAN NUMBER : GB35COUT1800020433xxxx
BIC/SWIFT CODE : COUTxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0433xxxx
SORT CODE : 18-xx-xx
ACCOUNT NAME : HATTON TELECOMS LTD
Be rest assured that I have completely refused them access to open the cargo box and I never allow them to SCAN it,so I advise that you should hasten and wire the fee to their above account today so that they can Issue the Non Inspection Bond Clearance of your Cargo for my final movement to xxx.
After you make the wire, SCAN and send to me the Bank wire confirmation receipt so that I can submit to them here for their confirmation of the fee credit in their Bank Account.

At Your Service,
see you soon.

Thanks
Mr.Alfred Simpson
+447752997474
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.