Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jasonbell555@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Jason Campbell 19/05/2014

My dearest xxx,
I was close to tears today because I can feel your sincerity in your words , I do not know what to say.. I'm with you few moments ago, and I'm so happy to be with you even for a short while..knowing that you are safe and sound makes me feel so good.

Thank you so much for loving me, made me special in your life and to top it all I thank God for having you in my life, you fill my heart with so much love that I'm longing for.

Hope we can really build a family of our own, happy home filled with laughter and joy. I feel so fulfilled not only in my profession but also a fulfilled man as a loving future of someone i love.. You are the One I LOVE ..

I miss you so much.
ILOVEYOU and always will.
Love always-

-----------------------

Jason Campbell 19/05/2014

All I can say honey is that you are a gift to me from God and I could not have asked for a better woman than you and you know how to reach out to the inner part of my heart and you are so understanding and considerate.

I love you and I just want to hold you close to me now
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Jason Campbell 22/05/2014

Hi my sweet ,
You write beautifully well and its always a joy to read your mail and I do agree with your point.I just want you to know that since you came into my life, the sun shines on me better than usual and I feel extremely good, you have the power to warm my heart. Thanks for keep being with me and make my days so bright. Every day I cannot hold myself from repeating to myself “Jason is in love”. This is not a online dating as it seems, it's a pure heart dating without physical appearance, and you are doing not awkward, but wonderful. This dating can be silent if we cannot find words, darling, but we have the feeling, our heart beat for each other now, isn't it?I do for you!

You can ask me whatever is in your mind, share whatever you would like to share. I love you, will listen to you and will explain to you of myself if you want. I believe a good family life need good communication which is so necessary for solving misunderstanding.

xxx my love, I do appreciate a woman who knows what she want, you can just go ahead with your dream, I will always support you. if you are traveling away, just remember that I'm always there waiting for you. And this world is formed with imperfectness, life is a journey of solving problems, solve more, you learn more. Don't be afraid of obstacles, don't give up , don't be afraid of a loss, we loss some and we gain some.

I'll love you the same.
Jason

---------------------------------

Jason Campbell 24/05/2014

Honey,
I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you are and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I would probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.

Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.

Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

I love you and I will always love you.
Jay

j22.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Jason Campbell 26/05/2014

Sweetie,

Hello! How are you? Hope you are doing okay.

I really can't tell what I am feeling whenever I hear your voice or read your emails. One thing for sure... they make my day special... always. The moment you came into my life... somehow.. changes everything. You are and will always be my special friend and forever you will be in my heart. How I wish that I can be with you right now or that you are here beside me and travel to beautiful places anywhere as long as we are together.

When I was young... I wish for someone who will love and accept me for who I am... who will always brighten my day... everyday... who will not hurt me and give me pains... who I can share beautiful memories for life... who will be a good provider for me and our future children....

But as time goes by... as I grow old... I feel that all will just be a dream for me... all this time... I try to make myself believe that I am happy with what is happening in my life... but I guess... I was afraid to admit that I was wrong... until you came into my life...

Below is the lyrics of the song (title-you changed my life) that best describes my feelings for you...

The nights the sky was filled with clouds
My worried mind was filled with fear
I couldn't count all the lonely hours
Spent with memories and tears
I never thought I would see the day
When I could throw all my sorrow away
But then you came and you showed me the way
You have made all those times disappear

CHORUS:
You changed my life in a moment
And I'll never be the same again
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone

I never thought that I could change
Could change so much in so many ways
I'm still surprised when I look in my mirror
To see that I still look the same

CHORUS:
And I'll never be the same again
All my sorrow is gone

(You changed my life in a moment)
You changed my life
(And I'll never be the same again)
I'll never be the same
All my sorrow is gone

You changed my life
I'll never be the same oh...oh...oh

I pray that you are always be my BFF (best friend forever)... who I can count on whenever I need a shoulder for support... who can help me in times of trouble... because... I will do the same for you...

Love you so much!!!

----------------------------

Jason Campbell 28/05/2014

Thanks honey for your lovely mail again and I must confess you write beautifully well and I am particularly happy we share the same dreams and together, we will make our dreams come true. Cherry is a very lovely child and I have no doubt in my mind that you will one day be a lovely mother to her and she is actually looking forward to meeting you since I told her about us. She does play tennis and loves to watch basketball and I do take her to watch my favorite soccer team; Arsenal Fc whenever I am back home in England.

I am loving the expectation of finally meeting up when I come to see you and every time I have to deal with missing you, I always have that to look forward to and I have this fun memories or should I say imagination of our time together when I come over to see you.. thoughts of us walking down the road together holding hands and kissing and hugging along the line and having dinners and seeing movies together and most importantly, waking up in the morning to find you by my side and making love and cuddling as I love to cuddle you and walking naked all alone in the house with you.

Its been a long day at work monitoring the engines and navigational system of the ship and we have sailed out deep today and I am a bit tire and I need to get some rest now and my job is more or less round the clock.

I hope that you have a lovely and pleasant week and that I can hear from you soon again

love always,
Jason

-----------------------------

Jason Campbell 02/06/2014

Its okay and I hope you had a nice weekend ? Anyway, I do not think I will need to go to London because I will still be going back there soon on my return. I will rather take the time to consolidate on my business of buying and selling metal oil and I have some cash with me in the ship for this business so I will just do that as I have just been told that I will need to do a supply soon.

I love you and I miss you and I can't wait to be able to see you. I just want to hug you now and feel you close to me and I wish you were here with me now never to leave me and just knowing that I can come back to my cabin and find you waiting for me and hugging and kissing and cuddling all night.. do you like cuddling ?

I hope that you enjoy your time out there and that I can hear from you soon again.

With love,
Jason
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Jason Campbell 04/06/2014 - some little troubles with the ship‏

Dearest Wife,

Once again thank you so much for everything and I am sorry I have not been about reach to you in almost two days now. I am having serious troubles working on the engine of the ship because we have one engine now because we have already lost one yesterday and now the ship is not working fine and everybody is worried here and I just mange to take time off now and have a little reflection about us and see if I can find the strength and inspiration to solve this problem. I don't want you to be too worried just pray for me and the crew.

I thought I should let you know because this could cause a little delay in our arrival time but not much though.

I will let you know how thing turns and remember that I love you
Jay

-----------------------

Jason Campbell 08/06/2014

My Dear darling,
I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare.

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a short time and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you, and you give me butterflies too. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

I wish the people around you will see me and accept us being together, because I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into your eyes in your pic I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time you hold me tight I don't want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest.

I know when we first get together is going to be the best of our lives. I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you. I hate being far from you. Knowing that I will only see you soon and we can be together forever. with love
I write you this lovely words.

Love Always,
Jason

-----------------------------

Jason Campbell 05/06/2014

Thanks honey for your care and concern and I am glad to inform you that we are making progress with the repair works and hopefully, we will be able to sail again in two days and that means , we will not lose much down time in our schedule time of arrival. I will keep you posted with progress and I look forward to meeting soon.

Have a blessed day with love
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Jason Campbell 10/06/2014

Hello Darling,
How are you today and I hope you are okay because I have not heard from you in the last two days ? You are on my mind every second,every minute,every hour, everyday and every single time I blink. You fill all the space in my mind and heart. And i will forever be thankful to God for gifting me with you,because you are not only my girlfriend but, you are my best friend I know I can always count on you. I just cannot wait to meet and see your face.I wish that God always keeps blessing us and fill our life with never-ending happiness because i never want to see you sad. You will always be the only one to occupy the place in my heart.

It is only you who i have love this much you are the blessing to me. And my heart wishes to spend each and every moment with you I need arms that will hold me at my weakest,eyes that have see me at my ugliest,and heart that loves me at my worst.You fill my world with so much happiness and joy. You are my knight and shinning armor,you are someone whom i have been waiting all my life.

Because all my life I have searched but, I never found someone who is so perfect for me. you make my life complete because with you I not worry about the future as long as i have you I know the future will only be a pleasant surprise.And thank you for being part of my life.

Stay safe wherever you are honey...I love you always
Jason

---------------------------

Jason Campbell 14/06/2014

Honey,
How are you? Please I need your prayers. We are at the coast of malaysia Indian Ocean and our ship have develop a major fault and we are now moving at a very slow pace. Please pray for me and the crew members that nothing happen to us.

I love you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Jason Campbell 15/06/2014

I can understand your concern honey but its sad to say this and you do not understand the situation here, I only have my underage daughter and her grand mum (who ill) as my only family and I don't even want to make them know that my life is in danger here now. Besides, there are no banks here at the sea shore only these specialize security and delivery companies who engages in these sort of services to distressed vessels.

Its only my money and my contract documents that are in the brief case. Just send me your information. And why do you find it so difficult in giving me your information honey? You don't want to help me and you want me to loss my valuables to the pirate ? you do not have anything to be worried about and nobody will question you about my shipment because the security company will deliver my shipment to you in your house without anybody knowing. You are the only one I have that I can trust right now.

Thanks, with all my love
Jason

------------------------------------------

Jason Campbell 16/06/2014

I am surprised that I am in the middle of a crisis with my life and money in danger, and you choose this time to make demands on me instead of getting more concern about my situation and safety. Anyways, here are the info you requested if it will make you feel better:

17 market lane off goldhawk road shepherds bush W12 8EZ london. +447700093176

+447700093176:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Ltd

The phone number is reported online for being used in scams since 2012 with the email address davsjones1@yahoo.com, same stolen pictures and a Nigerian IP.

Online complaint about the same phone number made in 2012 (Spanish, translated):

Good to me is going through a similar situation but has not asked me so far money his name is Mark Williams lives in Ireland working on a ship in a shipping company, never I mean this in the same place has a baby 10 years SHERRY or something sympathetic resemblance is very friendly with a perfect God fearing man ajajjaajajja the number he gave me was +447700093176 sent me the six photos I have saved in case anyone is interested ...
We still follow the current until you ask me the money that day I will tell you things that will not imagine ...
Spend nice day and thanks for posting such cases I at least helped me a lot.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Jason Campbell 17.06.2014

Honey,
Please you do not have anything to be worried about and nobody will question you about my shipment because the security company will deliver my shipment to you in your house without anybody knowing. You are the only one I have that I can trust right now.

Honey please send me your information to enable me move my valuables out of the ship before today runs out because nobody know what the plans of the pirates are, I don't want to loss my valuables

Thank you for your understanding.
Jason

--------------------------

Jason Campbell 17.06.2014

This is just a cheap excuse not to help me, in any case I do not need people like you in my life who confess all the love in the world without a single trust so where is love when you do not have trust ? One moment is all I love you very much and the next moment its I am a scam just because you got some info on the net that has always been there even before we meant.

I am lucky I am not going to be sending my valuables to you after all because it was all a mistake to have trusted you in the first place. I will get somebody to help me secure my valuables and all the best in your life.

Bye
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Victim message to our site:

Since I sent you all that I have, is still listed as Jason Campbell on three facebook pages.
Would that works for someone else to not fall for it, I did not fall, and only I provided my full name and the city where I live.
I wish and I can give information on the man in the photo, I'd love to know, seems like a good person.
How so you take the thorn that was stuck.
Thanks for everything.

Face FB profiles using the same stolen pictures:

Jason Campbell
Worked at Tuscor Lloyds Ltd
Studied at University College Dublin
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Dublin, Ireland
Joined Facebook May 31, 2014.

jason1.jpg
jason1.jpg (13.34 KiB) Viewed 4205 times

Jason Campbell
Worked at Tuscor Lloyds Ltd
From Dublin, Ireland

Jason Campbell - same pictures
From Dublin, Ireland
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Donaldwilliam500@yahoo.com - FaceBook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#7554]

What name did the scammer use?*: Donald William & Kenny j. Maloi
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Donaldwilliam500@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 52
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Donald.williams97
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Donald William
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: FaceBook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: Too much
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447512828988 & now +13236750496
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: No
How were you to send the money ?: Banks
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: image.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I try to change my phone number so they can not contact me anymore after I was find out they were a scammers.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I hope people be aware this guy who taken name Donald Williams and stolen pictures of Ovidiu B. And other guy who pretent as a lawyer named Kenny j Maloi. They were builder up story that make you trust them so well you will so pity and keep begging for help and used God words to promised you. I fell truly trst them so very much. So please do not listening their words. And do not give them your home address and personal information
=
+447512828988
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+13236750496
Owner is based in Los Angeles, CA
Landline - Telcentris Communications
Voxox VOIP redirected phone number.

skype name: Donald William
skype profile ID: donald.williams97
Margaret, Kent England
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Donaldwilliam500@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:38 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

It was a nightmare for me & I am now still getting so stressful. It wasn't easy to forget and realized what was happened to me. I am every good and honest person who was working so very hard for living but unbelievable one day that I went to the FaceBook and meet Donald William. This guy who was used a fake name and pics to cheating on me. After a few time he sent me a message to my FB then asked me my phone number then after we get in together to Viber chat then suddenly he locked me from his FB in were wondering but asked nothing, continuing chatting every day then not so very long he was started telling me to travel to Malaysia for business to buy goods. When he call me I was in doubt because his voice sound not like an American or England people but like a black man voice. He told me he was born in Chicago and now live In London after graduated college school and he work as Civil engineer.....he divorced and have a young daughter who is living with his mom in New York City but I never asked anything because I was a very nice person who never try to hurt anyone feeling but not easy to trust people special online chatting. I belived they used some magic..incantation or hypnosis to made me trust them so easy that I can not denied & avoided his trap. First time, he told me he is ready for his business journey to go to Indonesia to buy goods. On the way to airport he started asking to borrow for her daughter's tuition. I was denied but he keep begged me and started cried & cried that make me felt bad then I give him a chance because he promised me will pay me after his contract settle down. I looked at his picture and believed in him then asked where do I will send money. He gave me a strange address with someone name but not his daughter name that make me wondered. I asked him why not his daughter name his said her friend will accept check and cash for her... Then I continue asked him why you unable to give your credit card to pay her tuition online he said have some trouble with his credit card but he tried to ignored... because I have to go back to work that is why I have not enough time to discuss with him when I came to the bank I bought $2,500 a Cashier check & ready go to send out by mail, but he want me to bank wire transfer but I misunderstood what he want me to so that is why I came back for wire money but he didn't give me enough information the banker was asked for a Swift code but he didn't has it he asked me what is the swift code mean ...I was very angry with him then come back to work. A few day later I came back to the bank to canceled my cashier check I was very happy to get out of his trap....I always wondered and doubt a lot about his condition. I looked his pics ...thought this person will never cheating on me may be I over doubt him then try to forget what I thought....Once again I continued stepped into his trap... He tried to flight from Indonesia to Malaysia....asked again to send some money I didn't understand why I trust him that much and keep send him money when he told from this trouble in Malaysia... All money I sent to him for Goverments' taxes.....food....ticket to go back to London.

He promised me he will make me proud and put smile on my face after he is going to sale his goods....he know how to use his words and used God's words to make people trust him and respected him so much. Suddenly he send me a message that he received a letter that he has trouble his goods low qualify now he has to go to find out what is going on then again to sent me a message that he detained In the Scotland yard and need me to contact his lawyer & need to follow lawyer instructions. Again felt to his biggest trap and worked with his lawyer. Lawyer promised me if I can help some money so he can bail him out of jail...I was trusted in him so much he request to send him $8,345 USD plus money to travel to Malaysia to handle Donalds' case so I sent him $9,000USD. Kenny j Maloi who is the one pretended as a Donalds' lawyer who tried me send him more and more money he told me all story to bail Donald out of jail. He requested me to paid $31,000 USD. He said if I don't pay Donald will be in jail for 7 years. I thought if I make a wrong decision It will destroyed his life better then rescued him. After he was out of jail. They both tried to make all kind of stories to rescue his goods that the Goverment hold. He kept begged...& begged me and swear if he was tried to hurt me or fooling on me...God will takes away his life or he will hang up himself because he will has nothing left if he lost his goods & lost the trust in me. I didn't know why I keep followed all Kenny's instructions and paid all kind of money..for goods detained ... customs duty.....other kind of taxes.... Penalties for long time on hold. His stories never ending until Kenny told his son was in the hospital with out money to pay for the surgeon his son will be dead because he was helping Donald with $150,000USD and now he have no money for hospital. I was afraid then sent him $8000 + $1000 for Donald buy food. Kenny told that will be ending with happiness I was very very stupid and trust in him so much. Again Kenny asked to send him 11,450USD no less & no more....for hospital expense...in my mind there are someone who incorporate to cheating on me I never know the word of "SCAMMER" in my mind. I was very depressed and stressful after I found out he was making all kind with ending stupid & funniest stories that wasn't make sense at all to me. Then I started laughed & argued with him. I said as a lawyer like you always tried to help Donald now why you tried to put him back in jail then begged me help him... hahahahaha... I laughed so much at him that make him so very upset then warned me will something will happen to me soon the i will call God for help then I will jump & down and cried.

A few day later he tried to be nice to me & calm me down & said he is going sell his car to help Donald issue so I can help him some financial so he can handle the case. I was doubted too much & what ever he has said will never changed my mind but I couldn't avoided this case. I felt I am taking a sleep pill... half sleep...half a wake...that never happen to me before. When I find so many reason to denied to send money. Kenny was threaded me so much because money I supported for Donald that get involved I may got in jail. I was so very nervous....cried.... I started calmed down and learn how to make-up stories. I told him I will go to sale the house when I have money I will send to him...while I called my ex-husband home to tell him the real story. He broke my phone that made me woke up after the dream. I am the one who alway careful and consider each time I try to do something... or making any decision. I never know how to go to the websites to find out information. while I am going to general law office to take an advise.

That is so very long story to every one if I write all detail that was happened to me but that is the true i was sent him lot of money more then 15 time with big amount. Now with my empty hands. The money I were plan to buy bigger house and money for my kids education... But money is gone... with someone with no human humanity...no conscience.. Now I have left is a wound that will take a very long time to be healed... & a scar will be there with me forever that reminded me to be strong and maintain the real life.... I comfort myself... I thought money is so very important...but your human sympathy ethics more important..money real but not real.

I thought this is a biggest lesson to me to learned in my life and it will be very hard to forget. I believed in God who was planed to me for this trial...and overcome challenge. I also believed sooner or later they will go in jail. and I also believed in God that they will get punished in the front of God's court.
I am wishing all people luck and i will be happy to share to anyone here my story. I also hope no one will never step into the trap like I did. They are the devils... They are the animals..they are not human been..they have no conscience...with no humility heart.

Thank you so much for this website was so very helpful. This website also help me to learn a lot of thing to protected myself and feel more confident..& get back to my real life. I knew this so very too late to found out that I was get scammed by someone that I never realized.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.