Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jasonbell555@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Jason Campbell 16/04/2014

This is no joke honey and I know better than to play with your emotions or your heart. I am not the type of man that will hurt you or play with your emotions because I understand how precious these sort of feelings can be and they don't come every and you do not feel t hem just for anybody.

I am a bit sad that you think of me this way but I can understand if you are just trying to be sure of my feelings towards you because I know that every woman wants to be sure of the man they give their heart and I can only ask that you learn to trust me and I won't break your heart.

I care about and I mean that from the deepest part of my heart.

Have a lovely day with hug and kisses
Jason

j12.jpg

Jason Campbell 16/04/2014

Thank you for always finding time to write to me and I am sorry to hear about your troubled marriage, I do understand how terrible it must be fr you and I just had a positive feeling about you from the first time I came across your profile on Facebook and I knew the attraction was not ordinary.

I have to say that your message was truly inspirational just like you have subject it and I can only say I am thankful for having a special friend like you in my life. Every time I read your mail, I always find a reason more to be attracted to you this attraction is growing so fast I can't control it anymore.

You create a very unusual feeling in me and every time when I think about you , I can feel my heart beat faster with so much joy inside of me and I sense that there is something about you that I can connect with instantly and I know its special but I have to be sure how you feel about me too and I am not sure if this right for me to say or not but I feel a strong desire to be with you and its growing stronger by the minute.

I am due to travel (sailing) to Australia and China in the coming week and I will be gone for up to two months but we can keep our communication too and I will like to speak with you and hear your lovely voice if its okay with you. .. so I will appreciate it very much if you do send me your telephone number.you may also call me here: +447937643134 if its okay with you or simply send me a text.

Hopefully , I can hear from you soon again and stay blessed.

Hug and kisses
Jason

j14.jpg

+447937643134 :

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

Report online for the same number used in scam with the pictures stolen from the same gallery: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=200906. Email address: garymccain303@yahoo.co.uk.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Jason Campbell 17/04/2014

Its okay, I can understand if you are unable to talk with now on the phone and its good to know that you share my feelings too. I am right now preparing to embark on a sailing journey to Australia and China in the coming week and its been a busy week for me with work because we need to make arrangements for some inspection work on the vessel in preparations for the trip in the coming week all things been equal.

You seem to me a very simple and honest person and I find this very attractive about you and you are very charming too. Honestly, its getting more and more difficult for me to take my mind off you these days.. maybe I am already under your charms and it feels good to me but I am not sure if I should say this to you now but i can keep this to myself anymore.

I just want you to know that I care about you and do have a great day as I look forward to hearing from you soon again.

Hug and kisses
Jason

j15.jpg

Jason Campbell 19/04/2014

Sorry honey, I have been going out a lot yesterday shopping with my daughter and its a long holiday going to Dublin for the Easter celebrations

Have a happy Easter

------------------------

Jason Campbell 20/04/2014

Dearest xxx,
How are you and how is your day going with your work? Its really nice hearing from you once again and I appreciate the fact that you do make our few minutes out of your busy 24 hours to always respond to my email and write me mails of your own. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

Take good care of yourself and do have a lovely day.

Hug and sweet kisses.
Jason

j16.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:36 pm

Jason Campbell 23/04/2014

Hi xxx,
Its nice to hear from you and i read your mail with so much joy and i agree with your point.
When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. Thank you my sweet heart, what more can I say to you , allow me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but i'm falling miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http:/ /www.you tube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs)

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So crazy about you baby.

Hug and sweet kisses.

Love always
Jason

j17.jpg

-----------------------

Jason Campbell 23/04/2014

Thanks honey for sharing so much about your life with me and I appreciate it greatly and you just bring so much joy and happiness to my life and you make me a very fulfilled man and it feels good.

Its amazing how you can make me all these special feelings which I have not felt in a long time since after i lost my wife.

Hope you have a nice and pleasant day with lots of hug and kisses
Jason

-------------------------

Jason Campbell 24/04/2014

Thanks honey for your mail and your concern for me, I see that you truly care about me and you make me feel special. I do care about you too and you are special to me and I think I am lucky to have you in my life. I honestly hope we can learn more about each other and be able to build a good and strong relationship together base on trust and honesty and that we can support each and depend on each because that is the real confidence in any relationship.

Do have a pleasant and nice week ahead and I hope I can hear from you again soon.

Hug and kisses
Jason
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Jason Campbell 26/04/2014

Honey, I am sorry if you feel I have not devoted more time to you and I have no idea you tried to call me and my system is on most times and sometimes I am working and you can see me online but I am not on the computer to answer you but working.

I want you to know that I care about you and I love you and I am always here to share your good and bad moment because that is what friends are for, to be there for each other and support each other. You have brought joy and happiness to my life and because of you, I have found love again.

Talking about trust and honesty, I was simply saying that we need to trust each other and be honest for us to have a good relationship and I do agree with you completely that we need good communication too to have a decent relationship too.

Also, I understand the importance of communication is relationship building but we usually have technical problems with communication on the ship because of the navigational system of the ship and its much easier to call in than it is to call out but I will try and I know I might be lucky to put a call through to you but like I said, its much easier for you call me when i am in the ship.

I do care about you and I want you to remember that always.

Take care and have a lovely day

Hug and kisses
Jason

---------------------

Jason Campbell 28/04/2014

My Dearest xxx,

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.I don't know how to approach this with you on line,I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to..

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

My Dear , everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the true love I desired all these years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time. our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out and now and my eyes are heavy with sleep. Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers.

Hug and kisses

j18.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Jason Campbell 30/04/2014

Here...I wish to share this with you.....dear

" People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that
person..
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a
need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you
with guidance and support,
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem
like a godsend and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to
an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire
fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move
on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has
come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional
foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson,
love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other
relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life,
whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime.
You will always ....always ....close to my heart.....remember that.....my love

---------------------------------

Jason Campbell 30/04/2014

will you marry me ?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Jason Campbell 02/05/2014

Thanks honey for your mail and its always good to hear from you and I have to say that you don't have to worry about my feelings for you because its real and true and I mean every word I have said or written to you from the deepest part of my heart. I am not the type to play with you or do anything to hurt or break your heart because I understand the importance of these feelings which we share and its special to me. You are a part of me now and I can not imagine much of my life without you and I can't wait to see you and look it into your eyes and tell you how much I really love you.

I care about you and I want you to always remember that.

Love always,
Jason

-------------------------------

I have never been more sure about anything and I have no doubt that I want to live the rest of my life with you

---------------------------

Dearest xxx,
I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Sixty years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Love always,
Jason

j19.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Jason Campbell 05/05/2014

Sure honey, we can be together for the rest of our lives if we choose to, its up to us to bring our dreams to reality and since we share the same dream here then we can make it come true. I do miss you and I care about you and I just wish you were here with me now in my cabin knowing that I can come back to find you in bed everyday hugging and kissing and cuddling all night.. do you like cuddling ?!

I can understand that we both families that we need to consider in making decision and I hope we can talk more about this when come to see you after I return from my voyage and I am going to talk to my daughter about our relationship too. Hope that you have a nice time out there and that I can hear from you soon again.

hopefully, I will be able to write more but I have to run now and get some work done.

Love always,
Jason

---------------------------------------------

Jason Campbell 06/05/2014

Honey, I love every little thing about you, I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and I can't stop thinking about you. I need you by my side because you complete me and you mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, the one I've always wished for and I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment that I live. Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important, you're everything to me. You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! I love you, so much my love. I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you. If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,
Jason
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Jason Campbell 29/05/2014

Hello Honey,

Thanks for your lovely honeymoon mail. I have some news; I might be able to see you sooner than I expected because there is nothing I want more than to see you and be with you honey, I was hoping that I will come and see you when I return from this voyage but all that has changed now because my captain just informed us that we will have a three week break when we arrive Australia before sailing to China.. this was actually not part of the plans as we were suppose to sail directly to China from Australia.

Now, I am planning to come and spend two weeks of three weeks with you if its okay with you.. please let me know if its okay with you and if you can find time to be with me when I arrive.

I hope you have a great day and that I can hear from you soon again.

-----------------------------------

Jason Campbell 15/06/2014

My Dear wife,
I just want you to know that what ever situation I found my self I always give glory to God. Please I need your prayers like I told you before. We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.We just received information from the signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this ship to anchor is an Island close to labuan island somewhere in east malaysia.

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters.

The captains of the ship has announced that the ship will duck here for about twenty days until its safe to continue sailing.

My dear wife, my problem now is my valuable documents and my money (£250,000 ) which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want them stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in xxx (victim country) I already had contract agreement with.

Sweetie, as the director of operation in this ship, I have to take care of this ship until all product is completely discharged.

Now there are a few security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do and at this time, so I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now I want to quickly send you the documents and the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I do trust you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving the documents and the money because there are no banks here and I don't want to loose my valuable to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Honey, please quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the documents and the money to you immediately through one of the security company here.

Your full name
Your receiving address
contact telephone number

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

The man that loves you,
Jason

j20.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Jason Campbell 07/05/2014

Honey, I am deeply touch by your mail and the se sense of responsibility you show and I know you will be the perfect mum for our daughter too. Its okay your plans to not abandon your kids and I would not want that either but we just nee d to take our time because nothing will make me separate from you and when I come over to see you, we can talk more about this and come up with a plan.

I know its a lot of hurdle we have to cross to be together and I want to be a father to your kid too even though I know they are grown but I just want you to know that the love I have for you extend to them too. I believe in fighting for whatever I believe in and I believe in us so we have to stick together believe and I know that LOVE will see us through.

I love you and I hope your day has been great today
Jason

----------------------------

Jason Campbell 13/05/2014

Thanks honey for your messages and I did miss you too as I had technical problems with my internet access and I am glad now to be able to read and write to you. It was mother's day yesterday and I am sorry I could not write to wish you a happy mother's day

love always

j21.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Jason Campbell 13/05/2014

I did not delete you from my Facebook account, why would I delete you from FB and still be writing you here ?! have you thought about it ? I think its not fair to judge people before you get the chance to hear their side of the story. I feel very sad now because you judge me wrongly and it means that you do not believe in what we share because if you truly believe that I love you, you will not think for once that I can delete you from my FB account.

My heart is broken and I need to get myself back

-------------------------

Jason Campbell 15/05/2014

Its okay honey, you do not have to apologies and I completely understand the situation and like I said over the phone, we can take the positive instead of dwelling on the negatives and I believe that this incidence will help us to bond better and know ourselves better too.

I love you and I miss you especially on Facebook because even when I do not get t he chance to check my mail, I can always read your contact post of Facebook and now that is gone and hope it won't be for long

Love always
Jason

-----------------------------

Jason Campbell 16/05/2014

Hello My wife,
Don't be surprise I called you that but surely I want you to be my wife and Me your husband. Look, I don't know where to start. I love you. I have loved you since as long as I can remember. I guess the first time I told you was when I realized how much you meant to me. It was perfect in the beginning. I loved you, and you loved me. I felt like that's the way it should still be.

You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me. My eyes shine with glee when I know you are thinking of me. You are so special to me; I believe that we are meant to be with one another. I haven't ever talked to anyone so like you before. You make me feel special like never before. So far, the things that you are doing shows me that you are such a caring person who would love me forever till the end of time. I just want to be loved and have someone to love back the way I've always wanted. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my lover and my Princess charming. I know you are just the one I am looking for and have been searching for all my life. These are the feelings I am having for you as of this moment....I Love you very much sweetie.

You are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin.

I have tried lots of times to confess but i just can't find the Word that will say exactly the way I love you. Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.

My darling beautiful wife, just to let you know how much I love you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=p3bFOT1e-AU&feature=youtu.be

I feel very lucky to have had the chance to experience the love I have for you. It's something I will forever cherish. Please don't forget it. I just ask for one thing; Please be happy, and know that I'm happy.

I will always Love you, think of you and you will be on my Mind.
What I like most is seen my loved one around me and I hope you will always be there for me when I need you beside me because I really want you around me all the time if possible, I want to sleep and wake up with you. To hug and kiss you every night and every morning when I wakes up while making love to you all through the night sweetie. I want to look into your eyes someday to tell you how much I truly love you, how much I want you and how much I want to live with you for the rest of my life till my last breath honey.

I just want you to know I truly love you from the bottom of my heart and I will always love you.

I love you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.