Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: wmark766@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:52 pm

On Saturday, October 12, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear xxx,

Nice hearing from you again.i tried calling you but it was not going through.can you please reconfirm the number for me and let me try again.
I have been so busy in the ship.we are putting finishing touches to the maintanence work on the ship since we will be travelling my the coming week.
By monday the cargoes will beginning to come into the ship and once is loaded on time then surely we shall sail by weekend.
i will try to give you a call.
Honey i really wish to know you can you please tell me more about yourself ,your likes and dislikes.
feel free to tell me anything and would mind if i get more of your pictures,
i wait to hear from you.
with love from mark

On Monday, October 14, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Honey,

thanks for you mail with your lovely pictures.you are so beautiful.i love them and love you.
It was nice hearing you voice.I am sorry if i woke you up.i just had to make the call since that was the time i was free for the day.i really wish i had the time to speak with you and let you know how much i love you and really want you to be my wife .the woman who can take care of me and my daughter cherry.i have not told her much about you because i have not confirm your true relationship with me.
I know you are still in you ripe age of bearing children meaning you have not reach menopause.
this and more i had in mind of discussing with you.
Like i said before we shall be sailing this weekend as all preparation is in top gear.though i will keep you up date of the progress we are making.
I can wait to hear from you .listen to what i feel about you
http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv5vMJKBAbo
http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFood_bTOX4
they are both music from Michael Bolton
i will send you more pictures when i hear from you.
love you honey
sweet dreams

On Monday, October 14, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear xxx,
How are you today ? I just wanted to let you know that I am here thinking about you and I hope you have a pleasant night. I am glad you feel the connection and are willing to give us a chance and I know we only need to let it come naturally and some time to actually see what we feel inside for each other. I do know that I feel some thing very special and real in you and I can feel it in every breath that I take.
Reading your mail gives me a lot of special feeling and inspiration and my attraction to you is getting stronger by the day so much that its getting increasingly difficult to resist now and to be honest, I like the feelings I am getting from you and I sincerely hope and pray that you feel the same because I have never felt this way... good.. since my late wife passed on.
I do not want to assume anything yet until I am sure how you feel about this but I can only ask that you search your heart and follow your instincts because I am sure you will find me there. I miss you already like I have known you for years and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I desire you so much that when i try to get my mind off you, its not the same for me.. I am a bit empty like you have always been a part of me and I never want to let you go.

I care about you and I want you to always know that.

Plenty of hug and kisses from me to you here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Love,
How are you and how is your day going ?(...). I want to say I miss you and let you know
that I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the
sound of your voice. I can't stop thinking about you too, I need you by my side, you complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment that I live in your embrace, you are the one who makes me beautiful, the one who makes me strong, the one who makes me feel so important, you are everything to me.
I thank God that I have found a woman like you. All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I
needed you and that you would be there. I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you
could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know
that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I
even miss you when I am sleeping ! I love you so much my love. I thank you for being so
kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you. If only I could
have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that
I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time. The best thing that I can
do is to show you now.

I love you so much sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are
like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever
painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

He made my dreams come true, for you honey; http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?
v=pN_iAT9DT3k&feature=youtu.be

I love you more than words can describe, more than anything. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Your past experiences must not deter you from making yet another trial on love. Place a demand and you will get something beautiful back, failure to do so would mean that you have given up hope and zero your mind to fail. This was a subject of my meditation this morning and I believe that you will write to tell me that you have regained your trust in love again. Yes you deserve the best and that is what you shall have.
Am so happy to be a part of your life at this moment, let's try to salvage the situation together and hope for the best. Thank you my love.

Forever yours,

Mark

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear xxx,

I will surely call you before i leave.hopefully by this weekend we would being through with maintianance of the ship and the cargoes would have been loaded.
I will keep you posted and do always know that i love you .
would love to have more of your sweet looking pictures .
with love from mark
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 pm

On Thursday, October 17, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Honey,

Nice hearing from you.
I tried your line and was not going through it appears there was a network problem.i will try again probably i might get through.i really want to hear your voice again.
i will update you on my trip if it is going to work out this weekend but hopefully i am sure it is going to be.i am missing you.
i wish i could see some sexy pictures of yours .that i what i need most to always feel of you.
here is my picture honey do you like it.
with love from mark

- not posted the pictures (made on the beach)

On Friday, October 18, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
MY Sweet xxx,

Good to read from you and please bear with me for the long wait for my mails.I was really nice speaking with you the other day though we really could not talk well but at least i heard you lovely sweet voice, i so much love it.
We have been making all the preparations for the long voyage to Australia all through out yesterday.
Finally very earlier at 3:35 AM we left the sea shore of Tilbury Port on the voyage to Australia. Am sorry for not been able to write a mail to you earlier before now.
From your mail i can see you work very far from you home.if it takes you 2 hours to get home from work it means it is very far.i will try by all means to give you a call over this weekend.
Honey i would still like to seeany of your sexy looking picture to keep me comfort in this trip.you are beautiful and reserve i know that but do it for me.honey.

When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. Thank you my sweet heart, what more can I say to you , allow me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I am trying to put this feeling into words, but i'm falling miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs)
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So crazy about you baby.
Yes! Like i said before,Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Take good care of yourself and do have a lovely day.

Love, hug and sweet kisses.

Mark
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm

On Saturday, October 19, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
My Dear darling,
I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you. I know you don't need
another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my
only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple
words can never compare.

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING
woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a short
time and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for
you again. Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you, and you give me butterflies too. You are the
one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. You melt me every time you tell me about
the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with t
he right person.

I wish the people around you will see me and accept us being together, because I don't think I could live a
day knowing that you are not in my life. I know that anyone that tried to replace you would only be
compared to you in my mind, and I know they could never live up to you in my eyes. Every time I look into
your eyes in your pic I know that is where I want to live and die, and every time you hold me tight I don't
want you to let go because that is the only place I feel safest.
I know when we first get together is going to be the best of our lives. I know forever is a very long time
but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about
you. I hate being far from you. Knowing that I will only see you soon and we can be together forever. with love
I write you this lovely words.
Love Always,
Mark

On Saturday, October 19, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
My sweet xxx,
Let me tell you once again that each time I read your mail my libido gets aroused and the desire to cuddling wells-up in me. Your thought makes me feeel good inside.this why i need some of your sexy pictures.i love you and i cannot hide anything from you.at least you can snap your body with the pant and bra on just for me.to keep me warm all the time.i will not expose it to anyone.i have attached my picture again for you to see me.
Do you know that virtually everybody in this vessel has noticed the visible difference in my behaviour and character ? Yes, they tell me that my face is always shinning and my mood affable, I will love to remain this way for the rest of my life..... what do you say ?
May I tell you the secret of my joy and happiness these days, it's you who is showing me love in return. It is now very clear to me that love is a tunic and it heals.

We are making ways into the Meditteranean seas and God willing we shall sail to the waters within days, please always pray for me because I have so much inside of me that I hope to share with you when I return from this voyage to meet you.
The journey so far has been smooth and I pray that we enjoy calm waves and weather during the voyage.

I want you to know how much I love you and miss you.

All my love,

The last request is a typical approach for a romance scammer: trying to obtain "sexy" pictures not for the love he has for the victim, but to use it if the victim disobey - another way to control the victim...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jasonbell555@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:27 pm

The scammer contacted the victim on Facebook. The story is the same, the stolen pictures are the same as the ones already reported above. When the victim was no willing to obey, he become abusive. Fortunately, the victim did not fall into the trap, although those months spent with the scammer had an undesirable effect on the victim's feelings.

Emails:

Jason Campbell (jasonbell555@yahoo.co.uk)

Hello Dear xxx,
How are you today? I guess you are doing fine as always. I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from? Okay, my name is Jason Campbell from Dublin Ireland, an engineer by profession. I had my degree at the University College Dublin. I work with a shipping company here in the United Kingdom. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations and I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Jones Campbell of the blessed memory.

I was married before but lost my wife after a long battle with cancer five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, her name is Cheery and she is eleven years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.

I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c.

I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, have a pleasant day.

j1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jasonbell555@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,
It was really nice hearing from you and I must thank you for your response to my email and for sharing a lot about yourself and your family. I really do appreciate it and I hope that you will give me the chance to know you more and probably get to see you some day.

I enjoyed your message because you took your time write about yourself and it felt like I have known you for a long time. it's important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.

To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.

Thought it will be nice for you to know my opinion on friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don't even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can't really express that meaning, but it's good to know that there's someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don't fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don't hesitate to show their point of view. That's what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

I know you consider me to be your friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend to you as you may be to me and I want to say also that; you can count on me always

Take care and have a lovely day.

Thank you.

j2.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Received: Saturday, April 5 2014
Its nice to hear from you again and its my hope that we get the chance to know more about each other and be friends and who knows we could be in a relationship if we can find the right feelings between us and be able to build the trust we need to stay together even as we are separated at the moment because I believe every good relationship is built on trust and honesty and distance or language difference should not be a problem.

I just want to let you know a thing or two about how much I appreciate a good friend like you.They say nothing is accidental in life; things happen because they are meant to be, and no matter what you do, you can’t evade or escape something that is already ordained from above. This is the reason why I thank God, for every good friend that he has given me. For me, every friend that comes my way is a special message from God, somehow telling me that he cares for me and wants to cheer me up.

For a good friend can really put a smile to one’s face even if you are sad. A friend has the power to lift your spirit when you’re feeling down. A friend can comfort and lighten the burden in your heart and make you forget your problems even for just a while. But most of all, a friend is a friend just by being there and for this, I say, thank you for being my friend and most importantly, for being a special kind of friend.

I hope you have a nice time out there and that I can hear from you soon again
Jason

j3.jpg

April 6 2014:

Thanks dear for your mails and I do appreciate your honest and sincere nature and I have to say that this is a major attraction I have found in you and I am not sure if it okay for me to be so attracted to you because I just knew you here but its also important that I let you know what my feeling for you are and I hope you don't mind my direct nature.

I don't believe distance or even age difference should be a problem for us if we have real feelings for each other because you will always be close to my heart here and my feelings for you is true. I understand that you need to be sure of the man you give your heart to but I can assure you that I am not the type to play with your heart or break your heart. I can sense there is something special about you and I can feel it in my soul that you are the woman I need, the one I have been searching for all along and the feeling I get is good.

We can build a relationship here based on trust and honesty with time as we keep our communication open and get to know more about each. Let me know your thoughts please as I hope to hear from you soon again.

Hugs and kisses
Jason

j4.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Jason Campbell 08/04/2014
Its good to hear from you and to know that you are fine and I understand that you are married and I understand the importance of family. Actually, my birthday is 8th February and I have celebrated my birthday already this year and I live in Central London in the UK and I also have a home back in Ireland where I come from originally and I usually spend my vacation like Christmas if I am not sailing back there. My favorite color is blue and white and although I do not have much preference for food, I still enjoy potatoes with fish and sometimes when I have to eat out, I will prefer chines or some Italian cuisine.

My daughter's name is Cherry like I mentioned before and she is 11 years old now and we have a live in nanny who takes care of her when I am not around, she also attends a boarding school and she stays with her grandma sometimes too especially when I am away for long time as in this case when I will be away for about three months sailing to Australia and China.

I was born into the family of four, my parents, me and my late sister. She died when we were growing up after a brief illness. I lost my mom when i was nineteen leaving me against the world. That was my most difficult in life because my dad was the type that never stayed at home. I was been left alone to do things in my own way but to God be the glory I was able to over come the situation. I lost my dad few years before my wife's death again leaving me and my daughter as the survivor in the family. My daughter is also going through what I went through though she can count on the fact that she has a dad that is caring who is always with her whenever I am not sailing.

Graduated as a Mechanical engineer from the University college Dublin, Ireland. My most challenges about my work is loneliness and this makes one thinks a lot especially when you do not have anybody out there you are looking up to. That is why I have been so excited since I meet you thanking God for finally answering my prayer. My heart desire a woman and a friend and I have search all these years and now, I feel my search is over...I don't know but the desire to search more is no longer there.

Like I told you earlier, I am an engineer working with a shipping line in UK. I work in the engine room of the ship as the head of operation, I am heading my engineering crew and we are responsible for the ship engine maintenance and services. we also carry out any other maintenance that is within our capabilities.

Attached here are some photos of me, hope that you will like them.. eh ?! Please send me some of yours too if you don't mind.

Take care and bye now.

j5.jpg

j6.jpg

j7.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Jason Campbell 10/04/2014

My dear xxx,

Sorry I have not been able to write much earlier and I got your messages. I wanted to let you know that I find you very interesting and I think you are a very lively and warm person, I just thought you sounded exciting and accommodating too. Its just my impression of the kind of person you are... may be that is why I find you very attractive even though I have only known you for a short time but you already made a strong impression on me.

I feel like I have know you for a greater part of my life and I have to say there is something special about you which I am not quit sure of right now. I am happy you consider me your friend already and I really want to get the chance to know more about you and I will be waiting when you can find more time after work.

Hope you are having a great day ?
Jason

j8.jpg

Jason Campbell 12/04/2014

My dear xxx,
Thanks for your mail and I must say I find a new reason to be attracted to you everyday and my desire to be with you gets stronger by the day and I wish I could see you and tell you how I really feel about you. First, let me say that I am kind of new here and I was searching for friends when your profile picture pop up on my wall and I decided to leave you a message.

Now, let me make a confession; I think I like you already because I took a basic attraction to you and I can't tell you now why but I felt like I wanted to get the chance to know you more and more and develop a relationship. I like adventure and I love traveling too; I guess you can say that its natural considering that I spend a lot of time in the ship traveling the world.

I hope that you can give us a chance to know each other better because I am deeply attracted to you already and every time I read your mail.Its amazing how I have become drawn and attracted to you in just a short time and I must confess that I have never been this attracted to any woman since I lost my wife five years ago. The best moment for me is when I constantly thinking about you and having all these sweet imaginations about you and I imagine how special that moment was for me and how much I would love to have you close to me every passing second of the day. Thoughts of you make me feel so much joy and I know you are special because the feelings that comes with thinking or keeping memories of you are very unique and special.

I look forward to reading your mail sooner rather than later.

With Love,
Jason

j9.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Jason Campbell 14/04/2014

I am happy to receive your mail again and I am glad you feel the connection and its not a coincidence that you had that dream and I am having feelings for you even though I understand that you are married and I always knew there was something about that is different and feel special. I believe completely that we should let it come naturally and we only need time to actually see what we feel inside for each other. I do know that I feel some thing very special and real to you to you and I can feel it in every breath that I take.

I desire you so much that when i try to get my mind off you, its not the same for me.. I am a bit empty like you have always been a part of me and I never want to let you go. Its morning hear and my day is going to be busy but hopefully I will hear from you again soon.

I care about you and I want you to always know that.
Jason

j10.jpg
j10.jpg (19.32 KiB) Viewed 3289 times

Jason Campbell 15/04/2014

Thanks for the nice and sexy picture you have on your page and you look more and more pretty than I imagined.. I have added them to my album of you on my computer which I made and now, I have something to look at whenever I miss you and I'm thinking about you as I always do these days.

Actually, I feel a connection towards you and it natural for me, the feelings just come and there is nothing I can do about it and I can't fight the feelings. Its amazing for me too how you manage to bring back those special feelings I have not felt in a long time since after I lost my wife. I just got a basic attraction to you and I thought I should leave you a note and then I started getting the feeling of excitement when i get your mail and then I can feel my heart beat faster too when I am reading your mails and then I realize there was something about you that is different and it feels good too.

I do not believe distance or language should be a problem if people have true feelings for each other and its what we share that is special to us that matters and I always fight for what i believe in and I believe that there is a reason our path has meet and I am curious too just like you to find out why and I know its for a purpose. I am willing to take my chance with you and you will just make my day by giving us a chance at this relationship. I am sure we will both finds answers to all the unanswered question and together we can form a decent relationship that is built on trust and honesty if we follow our hearts.

I hope that you have a nice time out there and that I can hear from you soon again.

Hug and kisses
Jason

j11.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.