Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: donaldwilliam500@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:45 am

Donald details for a supposedly flight that never happened:

Mr Donald William (
Telephone number 1 +447512828988
Telephone number 2 +447452265527
E-mail address williamsdonald2010@hotmail.com

+447512828988
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447452265527
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: williamsdonald2010@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:46 am

On Skype:

dwilli.22 / Donald Williams - the picture used as avatar is already reported here

and:

live:williamsdonald2010 / Williams Donald - black screen avatar
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: donaldwilliam500@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 am

Emails:

Date: Mar 13, 2015

Hi honey

I am i want to thank you for all you have done for me, yesterday i receive the $1,500, i was so proud to come and tell when i come back home but all in suddenly, you started ignoring me, i don't know what did wrong, all my happiness lay in you bring me hope, love, kindness, courage i will forever remain grateful to you, please my dear what i ever i have done wrong to you forgive me.. to to err is human to forgive is divine, my soul belong to you.

I know am not perfect i don't deserve you but my soul and spirit connect with you, i will forever appreciate your deed to me..God will always give peace, happiness, strength, and will always
since last night i have been waiting for you...don't leave i have been saving smile for you, pretty baby why can't you see you're the one i belong to,you're the bed that keep me worm, you're the sun the break my stars i may be alright and sleep sound as long as you keep coming around

Hello honey,

Honey this is concern about my good, I do miss you always my love. Follow-up to our little conversation
I received a letter from top offices in UK this morning regarding my goods that just arrived at wharf 2 days ago been Saturday, there is a little problem now oonceming Tax and quality of the product; in UK a any product rated low standard after laboratory test is a very big problem over here in United Kingdom, well let me not conclude yet until I find out. Consumer right group and the customs services over here are very difficult to deal with and I pray that all will be well with me regarding this goods.
Honey I will get back to you as soon as possible, I miss you so much and always take good care of yourself for me.

Best regards

Additional stolen pictures used:

donald.png

donald1.png

donald2.png
donald2.png (145.65 KiB) Viewed 3788 times

donald3.png
donald3.png (145.18 KiB) Viewed 3788 times

donald4.png

donald5.png

donald6.png
donald6.png (116.76 KiB) Viewed 3788 times

donald7.png

donald8.png
donald8.png (108.52 KiB) Viewed 3788 times

donald9.png

donald10.png

For the second character used in this scam see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39223.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Arley Chadwick - okCupid

Unread postby VeronicaVC » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello! I`m from Russia, and I meet this man on the site OkCupid. I had doubts at the time of the correspondence with this person, and I decided to google and found this site. He introduced me to Arley Chadwick and sent these photos here. Why am I hesitated? He did not answer my questions, and wrote only about the unreal love. I ask all women to keep a cool head even when you fall in love. Good luck to you all, and God save you!
Attachments
!!!!!!@.jpg
@@@@!!!!.jpg
@!!!daw.jpg
$$.jpg
ddf.jpg
ddf.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 3748 times
#3.jpg
!4.jpg
VeronicaVC
New survivor

Re: Arley Chadwick - okCupid

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:25 am

VeronicaVC,

Good you found it before to be too late. Can you add his email address (phone number maybe) here, please? If you received emails that are not already posted here, feel free to post it - don't forget to edit your name or location if mentioned in the text. Any new detail may save someone else.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few elements you need to take into consideration for protecting yourself after being in contact with a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

arley87@outlook.com

Unread postby Audrey » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:38 am

Today I found this site, thank God! I wanted to check the name of a man, which I met on OK Cupid two month ago. I have tried to search him via Google at the time when I met him (by the name and picture), but that first search wasn't successful, unfortunately... His "name" is Arley Chadwick... Today he asked me for money. Of course, I didn't send money, and I stopped any further communication. If that is ok, I can post here some of his emails? VeronicaVC, thank you for your post!
Audrey
New survivor

arley87@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:47 am

Yes, Audrey. Post his emails to you, but remove any and all of your real life information from them first. You may XXX out your name, etc.
His first few, where he talks about himself, and the leadup to the money request, what "problem he has, " and the money requests are most important. Thanks.

Read this post as well for other advice.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

arley87@outlook.com

Unread postby Audrey » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 am

FB message:

a Hello,

How are you today and how is life treating you there? I hope it's treating you well. My name is Arley
Chadwick. I came across your profile data now and really impressed me. I really want us to know each
other better and possibly meet each other as time goes on. I will like you to write me back in my
personal email so that we can continue to be in contact and know more about each other. My email id
(arley87@outlook.com), or you can send your email to me as well .Nice to meet you.
Regards,
Arley.

Emails:
ABOUT ME AND MY PICTURE
Arley Chadwick <arley87@outlook.com> @ A
Hello

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

Guess, who is the happiest man who ever live today, that's me, for writing back to you today. I feel like the luckiest man
on earth to have met someone like you. This is my first time on the intemet date, and probably my last time on intemet dating. As our
faces are different so is our background and country. Please let's don't use it as a problem to stop our communication.

I have a very close friend, who succeeded in finding his missing rib or so called life partner, whom he just got married to. I
hope things will work out for us in the same way it works for my friend and other good people. All we need is to share happiness and
joy. Please feel free to tell me anything, just the way I always tell you. It's really amazing to know that a lot of people found their soul
mates online.

Let me tell you more about me. My name is Arley Chadwick I was born on 10 April, 1967 and grew up in Manchester. I am
the only son and child of my family, my father died years ago he was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist. He was originated
from Kent. He has worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many people both Humanly and financially.
Dad was a contractor who has worked with foreign companies. My Mum lives back home in Kent with also a maid servants. She loves
the environment there and I do fly back home to visit her.

I live here in Manchester and I am a building contractor such as estate, condominium, Schools and so on. I got married
before but my wife passed away as a result of cancer of the breast, 3 years ago and am single now. I have one lovely 8 years old
daughter, her name is (Samantha), she stay at Single Parents Home. I am a fun loving man, I like to help people who are in need. I
love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. Love shopping on weekends too and if I got chance, I use to travel around. I do
cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God
for all His blessing upon my family.

I need a woman in my life, someone who truly understands how to treat a man like me, someone that can be honest and
sincerely trust me I need someone who is serious and ready to settle down, I don’t care about nationality or race, I feel so comfortable
knowing you and I pray that the future will bring us together and I send some of my pictures together with my daughter pictures to you
and hope you like them, I am willing to be your friend or more than that, Please, tell me more about yourself. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Yours Sincerely,

Arley

WE CAN MAKE IT, IF WE TRY E 6
Arley Chadwick <arley87@outlook.com> A
Hello my dearest,

how are you today my dear? Thanks for your mail, am happy to hear from you so sorry for my late reply. I am truly

thankful for giving me the chance to know you. I can feel your sincerity in your words and that is the thing I wish to share with my
partner, my dear I hope things will work out for us. Let us be serious with each other, and develop a pure love, understanding and trust
on ourselves which will be a stepping stone to our successful relationship, Hopefully we will make it happen if we try my dear
and I tried to open the link you sent to me but is not opening, and its been long I stopped using my own facebook because am not
active there as I forgot my password and email I used for it, but I will try and create new one soon.

My dear, I am a very open and honest person and I feel that you are the same. I hope that we will meet soon and I am
sure that you will be even more than what I imagine you to be. Dear, hope you wouldn't mind to answer these questions.
1) How many men have you been chatting with before me?
2) What is your experience in the dating site?.
3) Are you ready to trust your future husband?

I am happy with you and hope this relationship bears a good fruit. How can I say anything else? Only to say thank you
dear for choosing me to be your friend even more which the future can tell. Once again, I am so happy to know you and I believe that
the future will be bright for us. this is my mobile number and you can contact me any time me with this
For callst +447087624910)

For sms (+447591396416).
I will also want us to be in contact by having your phone number as well, please can you send your phone number to me?
Have a wonderful time there.
Yours always,
Arley

HI PRETTY

Arley Chadwick <arley87@outlook.com> A V
It is so nice to read from you today. how are you doing? I hope that you are fine and healthy, right? I just read your message now and
felt so grateful, i think both of us have the same thing in common. I like someone who is serious and straight forward cos i am serious
and straight forward too. I need a relationship that we can develop based on trust, sincerity and understanding..........l like you
and i want you to know that every word that i speak here is truth, am not a jealous type, and is not difficult to find a woman here in
Manchester, but every individual have his choice, I have good feelings in my heart that you are a good woman that is why I choose,
and I really like our communication now.

I have value on women that have Integrity and keeps to there word, that always place value on there partner. I hope that we both will
have great understanding which is very important characteristic of a good partners.

I will love to meet you in person and i hope that we will take everything one step at a time until we know each other very well. Hoping
to read from you soon. Have a good and lovely day and may God bless you.

Yours Truly,

Arley

LETS BUILD OUR FUTURE
Arley Chadwick <arley87@outlook.com>
Hello

It's nice to hear from you once again and, trust me if I say thank you for making my day. You are always on my mind. My
mind is full of joy knowing you.

I am making arrangements to travel to Malaysia soon. But still waiting for the letter from the agent company there, so that
I can know when I will be leaving. I want to let you know why I want to be in Asia because you are now like a family and close friend to
me now.

It is all about my late father's contract there in Malaysia. He was awarded a contract there few years ago, but after
finishing up with the contract, the money could not be paid to him before he died. In this regards, I might be travelling there soon and
they needed me as my father's next of kin. After some prayers and petitions, the company has decided to pay back to us the money.
This is why I am making arrangements to get the money released to me and it would be a honor to use this opportunity, purchase a
ticket to come over to meet you in person there in after I have concluded with my transactions in Malaysia, and you will
come and pick me at the airport. So that we can sit down together, talk one on one and know each other better, discuss a lot together
about the future and share our Ideas about life. I have realized that you are honest and serious.

I will always be here for you because I am serious and looking forward to have a positive communication with you. I want
us to trust each other in everything we are doing. I believe that the future is bright. My heart is full of joy knowing you and I hope we
can get to know each other better and see what the future has for us. That will be so nice

Distance won‘t be a barrier at all because I will try my best to keep in touch with with you until we meet one on one
soon. In my life I need someone who will be beside me, someone I can share my love and live happily with. It does not matter her
religion, age, language, and where the person comes from, for as destiny brings us together. My regards to your family, I hope to meet
them in future. My mum is doing well and she sent her regards to you.

Yours Sincere,

Money request.
DARLING PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Arley Chadwick
My dearest,

How are you? Hope you are fine, today I am trying to finalize my transaction with the company and ministry of works
and everything went successful. But during our meeting today the company brought out the agreement paper which my late Father
signed when he had the contract here in Malaysia with the company.

So the company and the executives officials agree to make the payment to me as the true beneficiary of the next of
kin to my late father. But they said that my late father did not pay for Tax agreement fee and value added tax due to his contract fund
was not guaranteed as with the economic crisis during that time.

They said I have to pay 2% tax agreement fee and Value Added Tax which is $24,000 before the Inland Revenue
Office can issue me the clearance tax certificate which I will have to submit the Clearance Certificate at Ministry of Finance tomorrow
for immediate release of the cheque. Honey today I have tried to use my credit card to pay about $18,00oUSD and I have just asked
my mother's maid back in Kent out of the money I sent to her few days back for my mother's treatment, I told her to transfer $4,000
to me today, so honey please I will be glad if you can help me with the remaining balance of $2,000 for me to complete the tax
payment here by tomorrow. I will refund back the money to you as soon as I finish everything here and arrive in tomorrow or
next. Because I need to finish all the tax payment to the Inland Revenue here before they can issue the clearance tax certificate to
me. The cheque payment to be released to me is $1,200,000.00 USD. (One million two hundred thousand united state dollars).

It really aches my heart to ask you for this little favor, please honey kindly get back to me very fast and I will direct
you how to make the transfer to me here in Malaysia so I can be able to complete the tax. honey am waiting for your reply now. . I
attach a copy of the released document from the company which I received this morning.
You Love
Audrey
New survivor

arley87@outlook.com

Unread postby Audrey » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:42 am

document.
Arley_Chadwick_7edit.jpg
Audrey
New survivor

arley87@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:38 am

Scammer's Skype account:

Skype name: Arley Chadwick
Skype profile ID: live:arley87_1

=
Audrey, Thanks for posting his details and email messages. I'm sure the added info will help many others avoid the scammer or stop the scam.

Here are some links for you that you might want to read about romance scams, and recovering from them.

The post-scam stage - waking up to reality
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=37058

How the scams work
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =4&t=24589

How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085

"The Scam Survivors' Handbook"
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31

Who´s behind the stolen pictures used for scams?
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861

recovery and reassurance
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.