Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ovidiu B.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Stolen images of Ovidiu B.

dwilliamx43@yahoo.com

On Zorpia,

Hello
Nice to meet you
I am Donald
So happy to see you profile and i am hoping i can talk with sometimes.
Have a nice day

Thank you, can you please give me your e-mail address so that we talk in our free time and more about our selves, take care.

Okay this is my mail dwilliamx43@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Donald
46, Jersey
I am an honest, loyal, well-mannered, genuine and intelligent Man. I enjoy most things in life, good conversation/company, dining out and exploring new places on the . I enjoy walking, swimming and so on

Stolen pictures used:
1.jpg
1.jpg (13.18 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (12.76 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (10.06 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

4.jpg
4.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

5.jpg
5.jpg (12.85 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

6.jpg
6.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

7.jpg
7.jpg (12.38 KiB) Viewed 5094 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dwilliamx43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:13 pm

8.jpg
8.jpg (10.74 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

Email:

Hello dear xxx,

How are you doing today? Hope you're doing great! I want to let you know that am very pleased to hear from you and to use this opportunity to properly introduce myself. As you already know, my name is Donald Williams originally from United States I've been in London since 15 years ago and I really love it here. We're only three now remaining in our family - my mum, my only sister Monica and myself. Monica is living in Germany with her husband while my mum is living in our family house.

I'm working as a civil engineer with of the construction company here in UK. I own a home here where I've been living all alone since the untimely death of my late wife. I would say I'm open minded, shy sometimes, loving, kind, generous, gentle and honest. I like to smile a lot, and enjoy good jokes. My hobbies include both watching and practicing sports - especially football. Watching good movies and listening to some good genres of music are also two other things I enjoy doing.

Guess I've written it all about myself. Please write me a more about yourself and send me some of your photos. I'm attaching some photos of me for you. Would love to read from you again pretty soon.

Lovely regards!!

9.jpg
9.jpg (10.33 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

10.jpg
10.jpg (13.38 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

11.jpg
11.jpg (10.74 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

12.jpg
12.jpg (10.42 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

Header:

Return-Path: <dwilliamx43@yahoo.com>
Received: from [120.139.110.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 01:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 120.139.110.4
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wmark766@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:22 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. He claims to be from Dublin, Ireland, engineer working with a shipping line in UK. He lost his wife 5 years ago and he has a 9 years old daughter. Being afraid the pirates will try to take over his ship, he asked the victim to receive a parcel with his money, parcel that will be sent with a courier company at her home address. The parcel got stuck and the victim were asking for money, with the promsie that she will recover the money when the parcel arrive. The victim found the pictures reported here, before to send any money.

On Facebook:

Mark Williams
Works at Self Employed (Business)
Lives in Dublin, Ireland
Joined Facebook March 23, 2013.

13.jpg
13.jpg (11.54 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

+
another picture already reported here
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wmark766@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:25 pm

Emails:

Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello xxx ,

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from? Okay, my name is Mark Williams from Dublin, Ireland. An engineer by profession working with a shipping company here in the United Kingdom as the director of operations in the ship engine room, I have been with the company for 13 years and I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Jones Williams of the blessed memory. I had my degree at the University College, Dublin
I was married before but lost my wife after a long battle with cancer five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, her name is Cherry. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing person.I enjoy playing sax which I do often at my leisure time. I like watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me.I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Warm hug,
Mark.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hi xxx,

I was born into the family of four, my parents, me and my late sister. She died when we were growing up after a brief illness. I lost my mom when i was nineteen leaving me against the world. That was my most difficult in life because my dad was the type that never stayed at home. I was been left alone to do things in my own way but to God be the glory I was able to over come the situation. I lost my dad few years before my wife's death again leaving me and my daughter as the survivor in the family. My daughter is also going through what I went through though she can count on the fact that she has a dad that is caring who is always with her whenever I am not sailing.

Graduated as a Mechanical engineer from the University college Dublin, Ireland. My most challenges about my work is loneliness and this makes one thinks a lot especially when you do not have anybody out there you are looking up to. That is why I have been so excited since I meet you thanking God for finally answering my prayer. My heart desire a woman and a friend and I have search all these years and now, I feel my search is over...I don't know but the desire to search more is no longer there.

Like I told you earlier, I am an engineer working with a shipping line in UK. I work in the engine room of the ship as the head of operation, I am heading my engineering crew and we are responsible for the ship engine maintenance and services. we also carry out any other maintenance that is within our capabilities.

Attached here are some photos of me, hope that you will like them.. eh ?! Please send me some of yours too if you don't mind.
Take care and bye now.

Love always,
Mark

14.jpg
14.jpg (10.63 KiB) Viewed 5094 times

+
2 other pictures, already reported here a picture with his "daughter", not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dear xxx,

It was really nice hearing from you and I must thank you for your response to my email and for sharing a lot about yourself and your family. I really do appreciate it and I hope that you will give me the chance to know you more and probably get to see you some day.

I enjoyed your message because you took your time to write about yourself and it felt like I have known you for a long time. it's important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations.
We have a live in nanny who takes care of her when I am not around, she also attends a boarding school and she stays with her grandma sometimes too especially when i am away for long time as in this case when i will be away for three months sailing to Australia and China
Can you please send me some of your pictures.i love to see more of you.

To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences.

Thought it will be nice for you to know my opinion on friendship, something that surrounds us in such a natural way that we don't even bother much to understand what it truly means. Maybe I can't really express that meaning, but it's good to know that there's someone supporting us, even if sometimes they don't fully agree with what we are thinking or doing and they don't hesitate to show their point of view. That's what true friends are like, because they know that a different opinion will not change a deep feeling of mutual and sincere trust.

I know you consider me to be your friend too and I am grateful for that. I shall definitely strive to live up to your expectations and be as good a friend and a lover or wife to you as you may be to me and I want to say also that; you can count on me always

Take care and have a lovely day.
Thank you.

Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Dear xxx,

Its nice to hear from you and I like to say that I find you very interesting and I think you are a very lively and warm person, I just thought you sounded exciting and accommodating too. Its just my impression of the kind of person you are... may be that is why I find you very attractive even though I have only known you for a short time but you already made a strong impression on me.

I feel like I have know you for a greater part of my life and I have to say there is something special about you which I am not quit sure of right now. I am happy you consider me your friend already and I really want to get the chance to know more about you
can you send me some of your pictures and tell me more about yourself ,your likes and dislikes.
Hope you are having a great day ?

Hug and kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013

My Dear xxx,

How are you and how is your day going with your work? thanks for the picture but they were so small that i could not really see you in full.just in case you can resend them.I appreciate the fact that you do make few minutes out of your busy 24 hours to always respond to my email and to write me mails. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.
Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who needs the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you but by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you but by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we sweep under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

Take good care of yourself and do have a lovely day.
Hug and sweet kisses.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Dear xxx,

Thanks for your mail and I must say I find a new reason to be attracted to you everyday and my desire to be with you gets stronger by the day and I wish I could see you and tell you how I really feel about you . I understand your sister knows much about the computer,but i will advice you dont announce this relationship for now until we build it very strong.people are very jealous and i dont want anybody to come in between us.
Now, let me make a confession; I think I like you already, because I took a basic attraction to you and I can't tell you now why but I felt like I wanted to get the chance to know you more and more and develop a relationship. I like adventure and I love traveling too; I guess you can say that its natural considering that I spend a lot of time in the ship traveling the world.I am not sailing for now but we are making arrangement to make the last trip for the year in the next 2 or 3 weeks we shall travel or sail.though i will always keep you posted.My birthday is february 4th. for this year it is past already.
I hope you can give us a chance to know each other better because I am deeply attracted to you and every time I read your mail.Its amazing how I have become drawn and attracted to you in just a short time and I must confess that I have never been this attracted to any woman since I lost my wife five years ago. The best moment for me is when I am constantly thinking about you and having all these sweet imaginations about you and I imagine how special that moment was for me and how much I would love to have you close to me every passing second of the day. Thoughts of you make me feel so much joy and I know you are special because the feelings that comes with thinking or keeping memories of you are very unique and special.
I look forward to reading your mail sooner rather than later.I would like to still have your pictures
And here is my phone number just in case you want to call to hear my voice.+44702 401 0543
With Love,
Mark

About +447024010543:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dear xxx,

How are you today ? I just wanted to let you know that I am here thinking about you and I hope you have a pleasant day. I am glad you feel the connection and are willing to give us a chance and I know we only need to let it come naturally and some time to actually see what we feel inside for each other. I do know that I feel some thing very special and real in you and I can feel it in every breath that I take.
Reading your mail gives me a lot of special feeling and inspiration and my attraction to you is getting stronger by the day so much that its getting increasingly difficult to resist now and to be honest, I like the feelings I am getting from you and I sincerely hope and pray that you feel the same because I have never felt this way... good.. since my late wife passed on.

I do not want to assume anything yet until I am sure how you feel about this but I can only ask that you search your heart and follow your instincts because I am sure you will find me there. I miss you already like I have known you for years and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
It takes us two month to return whenever we travel.in two weeks time we shall be travelling and will be gone for two months,but that does not in anyway affect of communication.we shall still be writing each other mails and calling each other on phone.

I desire you so much that when i try to get my mind off you, its not the same for me.. I am a bit empty like you have always been a part of me and I never want to let you go.

I care about you and I want you to always know that.

Plenty of hug and kisses from me to you here.

Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013

Honey,
I don't know what happened that this sudden change has turned my world upside down. I don't know exactly what it is, it just hit me, but there is something really special about you. It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart; these things set you apart from everyone else. But it may also be the big things ... the person you really are that I hope to know more someday. And it might also be the little things ... the way you are and all your actions. I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, Iwould probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.
Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.
Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
I will advise you keep the relationship silent first .do not tell your friends about me you never can tell who will be jealous of us.so be very careful of your friends.
I love you and I will always love you.
Love always
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 pm

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thank you for always finding time to write and I have to say that your message was truly inspirational, taking everything in a positive way and I can only say I am thankful for having a special friend like you in my life. Every time I read your mail, I always find a reason more to be attracted to you this attraction is growing so fast I can't control it anymore.
i sent you more picture.please i will appreciate if you can send me some of your pictures

You create a very unusual feeling in me and every time when I think about you , I can feel my heart beat faster with so much joy inside of me and I sense that there is something about you that I can connect with instantly and I know its special but I have to be sure how you feel about me too and I am not sure if this right for me to say or not but I feel a strong desire to be with you and its growing stronger by the minute.

I am due to travel (sailing) to Australia and China in the coming week and I will be gone for up to two months but we can keep our communication too and I will like to speak with you and hear your lovely voice if its okay with you. .. so I will appreciate it very much if you do send me your telephone number.you may also call me here: +44702 401 0543 if its okay with you .

Hopefully , I can hear from you soon again and stay blessed.

Hug and kisses

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 PM, Mark Williams <wmark766@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for your mail and the number you sent, sure I will try to give you call as I am right now preparing to embark on a sailing journey to Australia in the coming week. Can you please send me your name and country code so i can dail the number properly and address you appropriately.
i wouldn,t mind if i can get your contact address.
This is going to be a busy week for me with work because we need to make arrangements for some inspection work on the vessel in preparations for the trip in the coming week all things been equal.

You seem to me a very simple and honest person and I find this very attractive about you and you are very charming too. Honestly, its getting more and more difficult for me to take my mind off you these days.. maybe I am already your charms and it feels good to me but I am not sure if I should say this to you now but i can keep this to myself anymore.
I just want you to know that I care about you and do have a great day as I look forward to hearing from you soon again.
hugs and kisses
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.