Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Travis Rodenburg

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Travis Rodenburg

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:20 am

Stolen images and stolen identity of Travis Rodenburg.

capttravis.rodenburg@yahoo.com

On Zorpia,

Hello! I'm Travis from United States, I saw your profile and it interested and hope to learn more about you. Take care.

You are welcome xxx..Is nice meeting you too..I will like to know more about you..I hope you don't mind?

Hello xxx, Is nice to hear from you again.. Here is my email address (Capttravis.rodenburg@yahoo.com) You can write me there or you can send yours as am not always online here..hope to hear from you soon..Take care

Profile elements:
Travis
45, Ouagadougou, Afghanistan
Looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 40?55, in Australia.
Single
I am Friendly.

Am down to earth, with good sense of reasoning, i try to laugh and make others smile... a shy guy, but social, like to meet people with good sense of human... i love traveling, exploring the the world, and see how other people live their life, i ve come to learn that life is not a bed of roses, respect is reciprocal, and treat others the way you want others to treat you too... if you love to laugh, you will get along with me... i like to meet someone with good sense of human, loving, caring, and have family value, lets give it a go....

Stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: capttravis.rodenburg@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:21 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing today? I'd like to say thanks for writing me back. I'm Captain Travis Rodenburg currently serves as the Emergency Operations and Planning Officer in Afghanistan. I lost my wife in a car accident back in 2008 And I have now been single for nearly 5 years. I have 1 daughter.

I love traveling, exploring the the world, and see how other people live their life, i ve come to learn that life is not a bed of roses, respect is reciprocal, and treat others the way you want others to treat you too...I am looking for a woman, that has put the past behind her and is ready to move on..... with what life has for her. caring and loving woman, believes in working out and taking care of self..

I think you are a very good looking lady..I really would like to get to know you better.. I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile all the time!!! I hope to hear more about you..Take care!

Header:

Return-Path: <capttravis.rodenburg@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.28.247.67]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 17:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 196.28.247.67
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.