Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:59 am

Continuing on from THIS THREAD

ROMKEY Profile: to read your profile on here ,it has warmed my heart and i am hoping to get to always hear from you
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion:
Ethnicity: African with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Yes
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
a compassionate mana strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last foreveradore mecommunicativeeasy goinghold hands while walkingii am also a very romantic typei am very outgoingi want a lover not a fighterlistening to musiclol...hmm mm i guess enough is being said about me. and you can also email me at maryjenny115lol...i also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.i am a lone child as well.i love watching movieslove melove to cuddlem just laid backm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe ione with good heart and know how to handle mattersoutspokenplaying basketball.i seek for a complete honest manreadingsingingswimmingtelevisionwho will come home to mewriting poemsyahoo.com to know more about me...

About Me
I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well.I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmm mm I guess enough is being said about me. and you can also email me at maryjenny115@yahoo.com to know more about me...

My Perfect First Date
,it has warmed my heart and i am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as i know we could meet,I like your profile and all I read about you is awesome and it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you . Hope to hear back from you
soonest for more updating if interested , thanksROMKEY Profile: to read your profile on here ,it has warmed my heart and i am hoping to get to always hear from you
Age & Gender: 52 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 1" (124 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion:
Ethnicity: African with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

Share Link:

Rating:
Rate ROMKEY from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Yes
a compassionate mana strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last foreveradore mecommunicativeeasy goinghold hands while walkingii am also a very romantic typei am very outgoingi want a lover not a fighterlistening to musiclol...hmm mm i guess enough is being said about me. and you can also email me at maryjenny115lol...i also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.i am a lone child as well.i love watching movieslove melove to cuddlem just laid backm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe ione with good heart and know how to handle mattersoutspokenplaying basketball.i seek for a complete honest manreadingsingingswimmingtelevisionwho will come home to mewriting poemsyahoo.com to know more about me...

About Me
I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well.I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball.I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmm mm I guess enough is being said about me. and you can also email me at maryjenny115@yahoo.com to know more about me...

My Perfect First Date
,it has warmed my heart and i am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as i know we could meet,I like your profile and all I read about you is awesome and it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you . Hope to hear back from you
soonest for more updating if interested , thanks

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

penddah_a@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 am

ayisha_dear Profile: ....would go through everything just to find you my HEART DESIRE....
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Atlanta, Georgia, US

Share Link:

Rating:
Rate ayisha_dear from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
hey dear i am ayisha and ayisha is here for a caringloving and understanding man to be with no matter where you are from just real love matters in life....

About Me
An annonymous person wrote these wise words, "To get what we've never had, we must do what we've never done.". I'm here, doing something that I have never done before, believing that at the very least, I will meet a good friend.

Laughing and hearing others do the same is priceless! I enjoy spending time with my family, sailing, traveling, reading, cooking, going to a movie, camping, beaches, long walks and hanging out in the park. My other past times include taking long drives, meaningful conversations....you can meet me on yahoo thats only if you are there and also be mindful dear that because i got my id here it means i am not mostly on this site and also most men will bee reaching there in yahoo but hey ,,,,i need a real man not enough men so if you not what i intend being with i let you know dear,,, penddah_a@yahoo.com is my id there so i meet you soon my lucky one and eternal lover.....
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

elisa_william1111@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 am

elisa1111 Profile: i am looking for a soul mate
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 9" (145 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: PhD / Post DoctoralMy Profession:
caring hoest looking for a relationship

About Me
i am looking for caring and honest a man that is humble and nice ,,i am looking for a long term relationship this is my email ou can mail me at elisa_william1111@yahoo.com
Wayne

Bright_lolita@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 pm

On FMF:

lolita4luv Profile: AM HERE LOOKING FOR THAT SERIOUS LOVELY CARING MAN FOR LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP
Age & Gender: 40 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

Am Lolita by name from USA New Mexico and am new to this online dating and am here looking for that serious lovely caring man that I can spend the rest of my life with and that can take me as wife and be there for me always

I love a man that is caring lovely and that can be there for me in the point of my needs and take my son as his son and any man that cant take me as I am (with my son should keep off away from me and if you no that you are ready add me on Bright_lolita@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bright_lolita@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:18 pm

On Faceboook,

Pretty Angel
8 stolen pictures - 26 friends
Joined Facebook February 27, 2013.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marrysmith80065@YAHOO.COM

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 pm

marysmith80065 Profile: How are u doing today ? My name is mary smith am new to this online dating and. i will like to meet you and get to know you better i am not here for game,I am honest loyal and faithfully... i am looking for a Man i can spend the rest of my life hiView Comments
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: European with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Fashion
.atcomhope to hear from you soon.how are u doing todayi am honest loyal and faithfully... i am looking for a man i can spend the rest of my life withi am very loving and caring to the man that i am withi am very passionate about being romanticloving and affectionate with that special man. i enjoy showing and telling him how much he means to me. i still believe that true love and romane is real and can last a life time and i would like to know you better and if you are interested you can contacmarry smith 80065my name is mary smith am new to this online dating and. i will like to meet you and get to know you better i am not here for gamesentuasethis is my current email address as wellyahooyahool

About Me
How are u doing today ? My name is mary smith am new to this online dating and. i will like to meet you and get to know you better i am not here for game,I am honest loyal and faithfully... i am looking for a Man i can spend the rest of my life with,I am very loving and caring to the man that I am with, I am very passionate about being romantic, sentuase, loving and affectionate with that special man. I enjoy showing and telling him how much he means to me. I still believe that true love and romane is real and can last a life time and i would like to know you better and if you are interested you can contact me at my personal email address {marry smith 80065} {at} {yahoo} {com }
This is my current email address as well [marry smith 80065][@][YAHOOL][.][COM]
Hope to hear from you soon.
marrysmith80065@YAHOO.COM
Wayne

courtneyhilton@rocketmail.com

Unread postby NewLight » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:55 am

On FMF:

Her - Hello handsome
Me - How are you doing beautiful
Her - Am doing pretty great tanx for asking how about u?
Me - I am doing very well, you are very beautiful.
Her - Its good to hear u doing great and tanx so much for the compliments u are handsome also
Me - I was planning to head out to bed soon, but I really want to get to know you more, do you have an email or something I can contact you on. i would really hate to lose contact with such an interesting person.
Her -Oh really that's so kind of u to say well I would love to get to no more about u also cus u sound like a cool and nice man too let's chat on yahoo messenger if that's ok with u add me on courtneyhillton
Me - I am not to tech savvy I am new to the online dating I am just going through a divorce courtneyhillton@yahoo.com is your email?
Her - Oh that's suck y are u going through a divorce wat happened hope u don't mind me asking and courtneyhilton@rocketmail.com that's my emails but u can chat with me on courtneyhillton that's wat I use on my messenger
Her - Oh common I can't leave u without saying am going and I enjoyed talking with u also its just that I don't like this site much that's y I asked if u would like to chat more on yahoo messenger I guess that's better than this

courtneyhilton
Profile: just wanted to meet coo calm and friendly
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Santa Ana, California, US

Image used - a stolen picture of Josie Ann Miller.
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: courtneyhilton@rocketmail.com

Unread postby NewLight » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 am

courtneyhillton: If u can help me with my hotel bills that would make me so happy wen I paid them the money I owe them so I can move with my friend to her house so I won't bother paying bill cus am broke right now I can't keep paying the hotel bills anymore

Name of the receiver........ Courtney Hilton
Address....... 2 New Balogun Street
City....... Fadeyi
State...... Lagos
Code....... 23401
Country....... Nigeria
Text question........ Who sent the money

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

Re: courtneyhilton@rocketmail.com

Unread postby NewLight » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 am

Emails:

I want to no everything about u starting from ur name age were u living everything like that or u don't wanna tel me?

Am courtney 26 from santa ana cali am running a degree program on my RN nurse so I was transfered outta of the country to Nigeria for some projects I have to get done here its really a mystery being here but I don't have a choice

Have been here for like 3months plus now and y I don't have a choice is that anywhere I was transfered to is where am gonna go and very soon I will be preparing for my projects and wen am done I will be a qaulified and registered nurse and back to the state to start a new life I no that sound stupid bcus it doesn't make sense to u but that's just the bitter truth

hmmm nothing to enjoy over here its fucken crazy being over here cus its so hot like hell over here and things are so fucken expensive well i should be back to the state by april or may latest i just need to get done with everything here first then i will be happy

oh yeah its fucken expensive here alot nigeria its a fucken expensive country but am not working to earn money u no am still studying over here and its my uncle that do send me money and now he as lost his job and things is not really going better for him anymore am just trying to be straight and honest with u by saying this to u i no its none of ur business but i would like to get to no more about u and i wouldnt wanna start a friendship with lies with u so i would be very happy if u can also be straight and honest with me also and speak ur mind with me.

Received: from [82.145.220.95]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/351 YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 09:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 82.145.220.95
Originating ISP: Opera Mini Proxies
Country of Origin: Europe

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
NewLight
Young Padawan

beauty.lino

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm

sistername Profile: you are all welcomeView Comments
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 4" (132 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Gotha, Thuringen, DE

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Other
serious relationship that will lead to marriage

About Me
I'm Cecil Bruse documentary and am 30 years old girl and am single and never married, no kids and I'm left with my grandmother anly and I'm on skype and my name is beauty.lino add me now and know more about me and you are wellcome my dear .......................?
Wayne

Next

Return to Romance scams.