Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenaarhanga78@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elenaarhanga78@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

Email:

Hello!!! :)
My name is Elena! To me of 35 years and I from Russia!
I want with you, will get acquainted! You have seemed to me very interesting and good person (I hope, that the first impression for me will not be deceptive:)
I would like you to learn, better and to see history of your life...
And in the future we can possibly support with you dialogue and to become friends... Who knows?))...
I to you will be very grateful if you repeatedly answer me my message!
For me it will be very pleasant, if such person interesting as you can pay a few attention to me...
I the girl very much, joyful both sociable! And all my friends know about it :)
I search for relations, serious and on long!!! To me it will be very pleasant, if you answer mutually!!!!!
I very much hope that you also search for serious relations as I have got tired to be lonely in this world.
In my letter I can send you my photo and also history of my life :)
I will be very happy to receive your letter on mine email!!!
I will expect with huge hope your letter!!!!
Write... I wait... Your new friend Elena.

Header:

Return-Path: <noreply@aagkahgkbzhkagabz.zeringer.biz>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 117.197.209.17
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by 117.197.209.17 with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:10:09 -0400
Reply-To: Elena <elenaarhanga78@mail.ru>
Subject: kiss to you my new friend

Originating IP: 117.197.209.17
Originating ISP: Bsnl
City: Vijayawada
Country of Origin: India
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenaarhanga78@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 am

According to http:/ /www.inter-mariage.com/es/scam/scamgirl.php?id=574 - the picture is reported online for being abused in marriage agencies scams.
Name:
Elena Yarostskaya
a.k.a: Katty Meret, Eugenia Nikolaychuk, Daria Nickolaeva (Nikolaeva), Evgeniya Bazhenova, Maria Waganowa, Ekaterina, Katya, Oksana, Eugenia Nikolaychuk
City: Novosibirsk / Zherdevka / Cheboksary

E-mail addresses used:
elenayar@yahoo.com ; darianickolaeva@yahoo.com ; darianc@rambler.ru ; nickolaevadaria@rambler.ru ; olga.pupsik2012@yahoo.com ; nickolaevadaria@yahoo.com ; vogaria@gmail.com ; IrinaChk@yahoo.com ; charminggirl343@yahoo.com

Other pictures used - the pictures are reported online since 2010 for being used in scams:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sandraannan81@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 pm

sandra
Female

Hi, How are you doing today??Am Sandra and what is your name

and where are you from??what is your age??Am new to online

dating site and am here looking for right man who can take very

good care of me well, Once again am looking for right man who is

very honest, caring, loving, and respectful to spend the rest of my

life with and also have a great family together...and what about

you.so if interested then you can add me here

sandraannan81@gmail.com or wyet11@yahoo.com so that we

can chat to get to know more about eahc other well and also

sahre pictures..
Attachments
sandra.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sandraannan81@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:42 am

On BP:

Good_taco999 - no picture
Sex: Female
Last Login: July 24
Zodiac: Capricorn
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wyet11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Email:

Hi my dear,How are you doing for today???Am doing good and how was your night...Thank you very much for your message you just sent to me and i really enjoyed when read from you when i wake up in the morning..I will like to have a nice chat with you now..But you have to know that right now you are asleep and i would be very happy if you can come online now so that we can chat on instant messenger to get to know more about each other well..Right now am preparing my breakfast and after that i will be going to take my shower then go to work..Will you be going to work for today,Then try all your possible best and take very good care of yourself well for me always and i hope to hear from you soon..

1.JPG
1.JPG (26.54 KiB) Viewed 3354 times

2.JPG
2.JPG (35.16 KiB) Viewed 3354 times

3.JPG
3.JPG (31.64 KiB) Viewed 3354 times

Return-Path: wyet11@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.234.141]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/681 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.234.141
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Email:

Hello, My dear, it's early morning here and i want you to know that i just wake up and had my morning devotion and am now preparing my breakfast and then go to shower and after my shower i will go to Town and have fun with my friend because today is Holiday...How was your day and how have you been to..I hope everything is well with you as am also doing over here dear..I will like to hear from you soon..Take very good care of yourself for me whiles am going to be with you very soon...

Sandra.

Received: from [41.218.225.204]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.225.204
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Email:

Thank you very much for your successfully message you just sent to me and i want you to know that it's Monday morning over here and i hope everything is well with you us am also doing here dear...How was your day and where have you been too..Are you married and how many kids do you have for now..what work do you do for living..for how long have you been to online dating site and how many woman have you been talking to for now..

Received: from [66.23.232.59]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 66.23.232.59
Originating ISP: Vpnsecure.me
City: Secaucus
Country of Origin: United States

Email:

How are you doing today??I just wake up from bed and i had my morning devotion and am now preparing my breakfast and i hope everything is well with you as am also doing here to..Hope to hear from you soon..

Received: from [41.218.225.204]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.196.685
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.225.204
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 am

Email:

Hi dear, Thank you very much for your message you sent to me and to be very honest to you I want you to know that my father comes from California and my beloved mother is an African and she comes from Ghana.....I have been staying with my Auntie in Beverly Hills for only Two months and to be very honest to you once again, Right now am working as a Flower Designer and also Having my Nursing Training and you..How many woman have you been talking to online now...Am having my Nursing Training in Ghana and i would like to get to know more about you well and also trust each other better before we can meet and spend the rest of our life together..Am single never been married and no kids to..I hope everything is well with you for today and also you are really enjoying your day to..Have a nice day and Hope to hear from you soon..Have the world greatest day in your life and i hope to hear from you back with your pictures..

Received: from [41.218.253.64]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/694 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.253.64
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenaarhanga78@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:09 am

Email:

A day can pass us by so quickly, at times we need to take a moment or two out to let the ones that mean most to us know how much they
are thought of through-out the day and to send our Kind and Caring
Wishes their way to let them know what I’m trying to say is how much you brighten up My day.
Now it is my turn to send some Warmth and Sunshine to brighten up your evening
Hope you have a Lovely Evening.

Received: from [41.218.238.155]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014
Reply-To: Yet we <wyet11@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.238.155
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Email:

I want you to know that it's because of you that is why i have been coming online always to have a nice chat with you..As i told you earlier on when we met online that i come from a very poor family and am here looking for right man who can take very good care of me well,Right man who can share all what he has with me always when am in need,Right man who is very honest, caring, loving, and respectful man to spend the rest of my life with all the time and right now i want us to be one and start trusting each other and also share all what you have with me when am in need and i hope everything is going to be well with us so that we can be able to meet one day so that we can spend the rest of our life together..I promise you that we can now trust each other better because it's been a very long time we get in contact and right now i think we are one and we are preparing a very best way to meet in person one day...I want you to know that i have been going for my Nursing Training Classes and i have been coming back home late that is why i waste much time in replying you when you sent me an email..I have lost my cell phone and i need to get one but right now am schooling and i don't have much to get the cell phone and i would be very happy if i can hear the sweatiest and handsome voice of you on the cell phone to...So tell me what are we going to plan so that we can meet in person and spend the rest of our life together dear...Hope you are enjoying your night and whiles am also enjoying my day and am now going for my nursing training classes so i hope to hear from you soon with your handsome pictures my love...Thank you very much for the kind of love, caring and respect you always have for me and i promise you that am not going to let you down but a, going to crowned you as a king when we both trust each other well, help me when ever am in need of something and also I will also do all what you will like for you so that when we meet in person ,i can crowned you as a king to you family okay..Trust me am not going to hurt you or disappoint you so help me when am in need and i promise you that we are going to be one love one day i your house okay...Once again treat me very well as a Queen and also responsible mother for your kids of which you have or we are going to have when we meet in person..Have the world greatest night and day whiles am having my here in Ghana and i hope to hear from you soon..

It's me your Love,,
SANDRA..

1.JPG
1.JPG (24.2 KiB) Viewed 3310 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (30.95 KiB) Viewed 3310 times

3.jpg
3.jpg (39.77 KiB) Viewed 3310 times

Received: from [41.218.240.62]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Yet we <wyet11@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.240.62
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.