Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenaarhanga78@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: wyet11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Same day, few hours later...

Email:

Good morning my love. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.
When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.
You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.
You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).
My wish is that we are always happy!.....

Return-Path: wyet11@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.218.240.62]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Yet we <wyet11@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.218.240.62
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:23 pm

Email:

Hello my love, How are you doing today??I want you to know that i just wake up from bed and had my morning devotion and am now preparing my breakfast and after that i will take my shower then go to my nursing training classes..how was your day and where have you been to..I hope you are going good and everything is well with you..Have a nice night and a sounds sleep and i hope you dream of me being with you and i hope to hear from you soon..
My Darling…
When distance separates us, even for a few days, my love for you is beckoned to the top of my heart. It’s then I am reminded my already deep affection for you is continually growing. Missing you is a bitter, made sweet...
It's me your love,
SANDRA..

Received: from [41.218.226.115]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/698 YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.226.115
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Email:

How are you doing today??It's early morning over here in Ghana and i just wake up from bed and had my morning devotion and am now preparing my breakfast and then go and take my shower then go to Church..I hope you are enjoying your night and also everything is well with you..Hope to hear from you soon..
sandra.

7 hours ago...

Good morning and how are you doing today??I just wake up from bed and i had my morning devotion and am now preparing my breakfast and after that go and take my shower and then go to school for my nursing training..Hope you are enjoying your night and also everything is well wit you my love..Hope to hear from you when you wake up from bed..

sandra..

Received: from [41.218.236.1]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.198.689
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014

Originating IP: 41.218.236.1
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

MariaBayraa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:23 am

Out of the blue:

Hi my stranger How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to give your answer my message. I am very much happy that I’ve got a chance to to get in contact with you. I am Maria. Probably you have realized where I am from by my name. I come from a large picturesque land Russia. I am thirty five years. I’m looking for a man for good fellowship and probably for serious relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to receive your answer. I hope you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as possible. If you respond me, I will send you more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d be delighted to know more details about you. I wish you a lucky day and good spirit. I am expecting a answer from you. Mariushka!

Return-Path: <matsu0910vw3847@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (36.77.51.167 with login)
by smtp524.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp with SMTP;
X-Apparently-From: <matsu0910vw3847@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Hallo.
Reply-To: Mariyka Maria < MariaBayraa@yandex.com>
Return-Path: matsu0910vw3847@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Mariyka Maria <matsu0910vw3847@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 36.77.51.167
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Batam
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Picture received with the email:

maria.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.