Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scott.brown59@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: markcooper30@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:41 am

Mark Cooper
Mar 6
Hello Baby,

I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today. When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls. I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.

Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you, allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fibre of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

Today, our Ship have just arrived at the Netherlands Sea port to take goods going to Australia/Japan / NS Korea. So I decided to buy a mobile number which is roam to work anywhere. Tel:. +44-784-045-5540

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So Crazy About you baby. I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now , drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here and listen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs

Honey, I need to let you know that I'm so in love with you. You are a very special woman to me and this I think you should know. I am so thankful that you have come into my life.

I know I have a hard time expressing myself to you. I'm sorry for that. But all I ever ask from you is to keep loving me and continue being my woman and in return I'll never stop loving you

Waiting to hear from you,
Mark...

+447840455540 - same phone number is reported above while being used with the email address richardpeterson73@yahoo.com.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:42 am

Mark Cooper
Mar 7
My Sweetheart xxx,

I have been very busy...engulfed in my work that I becomes too tired to come on line or even write. One thing I want you to know however is that, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I believe that statement and I must confess that I'm missing you so much too. My heart is calling out for you. Being miles apart from you is like salt dripping on an open wound. I never thought I could love someone so much as I love and think much of you......even though we are far apart. My heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds..... of this great distance that separates us. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free. First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be, and that I miss you so much.

If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day. Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever.

I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate in every sense, and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for. That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners. Distance, like you may have known, doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Distance is the key to love's eternity and love knows not distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other and cherish our love. I long for the day I'll dream of your love no more, when your lips will caress mine for real, when your touch will make me alive again, and the sight of you arouses all my senses. Though the miles may spread out far and wide, and time may wear our faith too thin, I know that the golden bond of love shall keep us close at heart. Honey please listen to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9fJ2HKHg

My love i don't have Skype cos am not using a camera laptop, What i use is desktop laptop.

Wet kisses.
Your love.
Mark...

Mark Cooper
Mar 8
My Dearest xxx,

I just want to take this opportunity to tell the world and most importantly, tell you how much I LOVE YOU. It’s great to have you in my heart and to be able to feel you close to me all day long. I never get to miss you because I know you are always with me, even when we have many roads and miles between us.

I never get to miss you because I have you in my thoughts all the time; you are constantly in my heart, feeding my soul with love and affection, and leaving me with this feeling of fulfillment and happiness. I can’t thank faith enough for having found you. I only regret the lost time, I regret not having met you before… But here’s a little secret, which can also be a life motto: "happiness, even if late is better than a day of loneliness".

Still, I will not complain about luck; on the contrary, I just thank the fact that I am with you now, enjoying your presence, your intimacy, the sweetness and delicacy of your gestures, your skin and all the pleasure it gives me when look at your photos. You are everything I ever wanted in my life. You are everything I love and wanted to love. You give me this feeling of fulfillment like nothing else in the world can. I am sending you this letter with all my affection: it was written with the soul intention of declaring my most pure and devoted love for you.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, Honey, and I vow to love you until the day that eternity is gone. I love you, baby and I wish we can chat sometime.

Missing you here
Loves and kisses
Mark...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 am

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 9
Good Morning My Sweetness xxx,

Baby, I am forever devoted to our relationship together. Honey, you are with every touch everything I have ever wanted. Each and every day I sit and wonder just how all of this came about. We were just carrying on with our lives when all of a sudden it happened; we fell helplessly in love with each other right now.

I still remember the first day you entered my life, I knew right then that there was certainly something special about you, what I didn't completely know yet was that you were the woman who would turn my world inside out. I can't wait until we are able to spend each and every moment together. I can't live without my precious Love.

Thank you for making all of my dreams come true, Baby, you have meant more to me than anyone ever will. I love you because you are the only person who can make me smile when I am having the worst day. I love you because in your eyes I see a woman who will Love me more than anyone no matter what. I love you because you will do anything to keep me safe without even thinking twice. I love you most of all because you are my one and only, my soul mate. We belong together, Baby,I couldn't be any happier. I love you with every breath I take, and every beat of my heart (and when I am standing next to you that will be too many beats). I can't just wait to introduce Terry our son to you very very soon.

Thanks for the photos you send me my love, I like them and love it too baby so sweet and lovely.

Love always,
Hug and kisses.
Mark..

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 10
My Dearest xxx,

I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. This last week was one of the best years of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful woman I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I hope that we last forever. I hope you are the woman I marry. I love you, you are my baby. Honey, please send me your phone number cos i want to hear your sexy voice. lol

Your love,
Mark...

To
Mar 11
My Dearest xxx,

You are an incredible women i don't know if you are sick of me telling you all this but then knowing you if you were , you would tell me so............... I love you so much i want to tell you every second of every day there is no one like you in the world and i know that every man on this planet would envy me if they knew you! when ever i see two people in love on TV i think of you wishing it was us! every time i see a sad scene on TV and you are not with me i miss you and worry that you are OK, i daydream all day about you, i think of nothing else but you! my whole world is build around you for me to be there for you to think of you to think about you to live for you to Adore you to love you, to everything...... to send you love notes morning and nite to search the world to find ways to say to you how much i love you! to miss you 1 second after you go! to love you so much that it hurts and my heart pounds so hard when your not around when i have moments like this when i just want to keep telling you again again how much you mean to me how much one person can care and love another how after saying all this and everything before i still don't know how to express myself on how much you mean to me how much i love you how much is wish my dream will come true ,sorry for going on and on!

Hope to see you soon my love.

Good evening my love my life my everything.
Mark.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:46 am

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 12
My Dearest xxx,

God has revealed to me you are the woman who can translate my dream into reality by taken good care of Terry as his own mother until he grow up and become a man.

I had a wonderful day reading your sweet messages at some point tears dropped on my chic hope to have many more before we see face to face soon! you are classy, sexy, beautiful, stunning, drop dead gorges. and i could go on for ever i forgot stunning, fantastic, pretty, perfect and the envy of every man in the world, but i am also know i am not only lucky enough to have found you but dying to see your natural beauty in the flesh! also i am lucky enough to know that not only are you all i said on the outside but i also know you are just as beautiful inside and very few people know that or even take the time or the effort to find your inner beauty. so i am not only madly in love with you but equally in madly in love with the inner you.

Hope you understand that everything i write to you are not just words i really do mean everything i say here and have said in emails sometimes i wish i could tell you to your face but i am too scared to i just haven't got the guts to do that yet until we finally see, but then again maybe its for the best! I love you beyond your imagination my love.

Missing you very badly,
Your love.
Your husband,
Mark....

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 13
My Dearest xxx,

How was your night my love? I just took this time to quickly write to you to keep your mind at easy honey. We are already two in one flesh. Thanks for your prayers, honey we will never lose each other in Jesus name. I have read your email over and over again. Baby I love you so much sincerely from my heart and I miss you so much that I am feeling like I want to fly to you.

The weather is not helping matters here. Honey please pray for me and the crew members. We are now at the eastern Philippine Sea, near the Mariana Islands and suddenly our ship have developed a major problem and we are now moving at a very Slow pace since last night. That is why I was not been able to call or email you because we have been working day in day out to put the ship back on track.

Baby you know what, when true love comes, it is like flying upon wings above all else on the ground. Over time things change and things disappear, but your love and your devotion stays embedded, like stone, in my heart for my eternal days.

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you. Love starts from the heart, not the eyes so the issue of age does not have any thing to do with us. Love is not found in a book, or even in a movie, if you open your eyes and open your arms you will find me in front of you. Love is bliss, and what makes it even better is that true love ends with a life long relationship and friendship.

I want to let you know today that there may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose and that is you. It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do. If you ever doubt my love for you, just put your ear to my heart and listen, it's calling your name.

Hug and kisses
Your Love
Mark.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:47 am

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 14
My Dearest Wife,

What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God. The situation here is getting worst. We've done all we could to put the brain box of the ship in order but to no avail, and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates blocking the sea, that was why my captain called me when I tried to email you earlier. They are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Luzon Island somewhere in South Philippines.

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates might attack us because the ship is anchored now because if the worsening problem. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get an response from our headquarters. The captains of the Ship has announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will dock here till its safe to continue sailing.

Honey my problem now is, my money ($1, 750,000.) One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Silica oil in drums from Australia and supply to the company in Mexico I told you I already had contract agreement with. Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to leave the ship because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT is completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? and at this time I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest as we planed. I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security companies here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I don't want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it and our future depends on it.

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through GLOBAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS INCORPORATED:-

Your Full Name:
Your Receiving Address:
Zip code:

Honey this is very urgent. I am sitting on deck now and waiting for your quick reply. Please I need your prayers more this time because we are in a state of confusion, praying that nothing happens to us.

I love you so much as always
Hug and kisses
Your husband
Mark.

Mark Cooper
To
Mar 17
My love,

Here is the contact informations of the security company.
EMAIL: g.solutions_incoperated@consultant.com
Phone: +63-906-327-7927

Kindly send the below message to them immediatel

+639063277927
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
Original network provider* Globe Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: g.solutions_incoperated@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:48 am

The fake courier company:

GLOBAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS INCOPERATED.
22nd Floor, 68 San Dionisio Paranaque.
1700, Metro Manila, Philippines.
E-mail:g.solutions_incoperated@consultant.com
Phone: +63-906-327-7927

THE DELIVERY ADDRESS.
Name: xxx.
Address: xxx.
xxx.
E-mail: xxx
TEL xxx

Your Attention: xxx,

We are in receipt of your new mail. I respect you and your husband privacy,but the solution now is to quickly get the document that would garantee your husband hard earned money free of anything relating to drug or terorrist activities. I implore you to as a matter of urgency kindly send the 2,000 euro next week Monday or Tuesday so that your husband's consignmnet will not keep accumulating demurrage.

I assured you that there will be no more payment for you to make until our assigned diplomat bring your consignment to you in your house in xxx.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:50 am

Mark Cooper
To
Apr 1

My baby,

I am happy i gave you pleasure. want to give you more am going crazy here thinking about f*cking you. Want you so bad. Wish I could just come there and be there with you until this nightmare is over. Everytime you have a stressful day I cook you some chicken and have champagne and then (...) fall asleep in your magically arms.cos you are my Queen, my wife, my best friend, my favorite woman in this world.

Then we wake up have coffee and then I will xxx (explicit message, not posted).
Honey I want it I want it I want it. I love you I love you I love you. I miss you I miss you. I miss you. Yes it is just too hard being separated from you.

Take care of you for me please. You are my treasure.
(...).

I will make love to you everywhere in our house. In the bedroom, in the seating room, in the kitchen, in the shower and inside the car. Seeing my head on your chest is driving me mad.

I am yours forever,
your super horny King need you so bad.
Mark.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scott.brown59@yahoo.com

Unread postby babyboom » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Right now he use name Roman Peters new account on f/b

Roman Peters / roman.peters.142

Works at Engineering

Studied at Study in Turkey
Past: The Juilliard School

Lives in New York, New York
From Texas City, Texas

He's profile pic - is already reported here.
Last edited by firefly on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add the profile details. FF.
babyboom
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.