Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markwilliams140@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markwilliams140@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm

On Zorpia,

hello, read through your profile, i like your profile. can we get to know each other? i would love to have a private conversation with you.. below is my contact email.. markwilliams140@ yahoo .com

hope to hear from you soon

Mark

Mark
45, Manchester, United Kingdom
Looking for an activity partner, a date or a relationship with a girl, aged 40?80, in Rome.
i will tell you everything about me when i meet you

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markwilliams140@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Email:

how are you doing there? thank you for reply, can you tell me little more about yourself?
will tell you more about me when i read from you again.......
have a great day...

Header:

Return-Path: <markwilliams140@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.210.248.24]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.210.248.24
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

BernardSmith908@YAHOO.COM

Unread postby macoyote » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:38 pm

FACEBOOK LOVE SCAM This person alleges he is a British Operations Officer for a Logistics Company. He is very loving, attentive, just what every girl is hoping to find. He is aslso a widower with a young daughter and talks a lot about planning a future for the three of you. Eventually he will go on a company ship to Australia and points east. The Malay pirates come into the scenario and he will ask you to receive a package containing 100,000 British Pounds and you will only have to pay a small fee to the service delivering it. You can then take what you spent from the package and hold the rest until he can come to be with you.
I have attached photos he uses and documents from the supposed security company I have since backtraced this email account and it is a phony, Mr. Green is the contact at the company and his return email is nfo_s-company@post.com
but in the attached letter there is another address. I regret I so not have the supposed shipping documents but my scammer took his account down very quickly once I refused to send money and I did not have the opportunity to comy them. I hope this helps someone in the future.This
Attachments
Bernard Driving.jpg
Bernard last photo.jpg
Bernard last photo.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
Bernard and Leah by night.jpg
Bernard and Leah by night.jpg (37.74 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Bernard %26 Leah skating.jpg
Bernard %26 Leah skating.jpg (46.93 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Bernard%26Leah.jpg
Bernard%26Leah.jpg (18.5 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
macoyote
New survivor

Re: BernardSmith908@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Well spotted, macoyote.

Some of the pictures this scammer is using are part of a stolen gallery already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markwilliams140@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:46 pm

The email address is back online again, being used with another set of stolen pictures - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=49915.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.