Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Chelsea Rae Duckworth

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Chelsea Rae Duckworth

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 am

Gallery: http://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index.p ... egory/1258

On Adultspace,

carlaandrea
Views: 516
Orientation: Straight
Dating Status: Single
State: Montana

Job: Actor
Religion: Agnostic
Star sign: Sagittarius
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Town: Jordan
Last Login: 06/05/2013, 11:08 pm
hello, Am carla andrea smith my name, i will like to know more about you. I was attracted by your profile and will like us to be friends. Please contact me with my email, (carlaandrea_smith@yahoo.com) i will give you more details about me.carla andrea smith or add me on sk y p e camille.ortiz87

carla6.PNG

On Facebook,

Carla Andrea Smith aka carlaandrea.smith
Lives in Montana City, Montana
From Jordan

Hi im carla andrea smith, pretty quiet but i love to have fun! I'm 100% single..
My friends love the fact that they can pick me up and move me around.
I am an open-minded and a good listener girl that loves life with everything that it brings.
I am friendly, flirty,sensual , talkative and with a very good sense of humour.
Lets share our inner most sexual feelings,desires,and fantasies together dont be shy!

We can explore just about anything..and both have a lot of fun too!....
I'm very adventurous also and a cowboy girl..I hope you will find me intelligent/relaxing and stimulating.

when it comes in making love one of my favorite positions is where the guy picks me up from behind,
puts his arms under my knees, and walks around while having sex. It's wild!
i love also sitting on a guys face thats where the real cup of pleasure for me..

But i believe that the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the shape of her body,or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty shows up when she is inlove and being loved.
You can see a sparkle that anyone cant explain.

So if your interested in meeting me up in person we can arrange everything just hit me up.
the computer is the road to your chance before we see each other..

carla5.jpg

carla4.jpg

I want my man to have a sense of humor,great respect with himself. A man who knows to drive me crazy especially when it comes in bed, lol. He must be sexually active,too. ( coz sex is so addicting) ha ha ha He should know every inch of my body... ( from head to toe,.. cool)

***I want someone who treats me like a a baby. But sometimes if I felt like going wild, I could be the wildest animal you’ll want to tame and pet. if your interested to me. . and wana give me a message. . feel free to do so. . . . . hope to here from you soon! ! !

***I want somebody who is understanding and responsible, also simple but naughty like me. LOL

***i like to meet a person who is understanding. Broad minded and will give me a whole lot of fun. Specially, when Im in the mood for love. LOL! . I want a person who is nice to me. and in return ill give more than what he deserve. I love adventure, and I want a man who can drive my adventurous side. I also want someone who can tame my wild side. A man that can dictate me. But in a manly and gentle one. I want you! Yes! ! ! ! you! ! ! ! bet you could ride to my adventurous and drive my wild side? ? Then its you! ! ! Who deserve me, my love and more than you could think off! ! !

carla3.jpg

carla2.jpg

carla1.jpg

carla.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carlaandrea_smith@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:43 pm

In the meantime, the email address carlaandrea_smith@yahoo.com is used online with another sets of stolen pictures reported already in viewtopic.php?f=20&t=13354 / viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4805 and being abused by blackmail scammers.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.