Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 9:41 am

From a Survivor:

Date: Wed, May 1, 2024
Subject: true
To:

Let's introduce ourselves, I'm Cleo from Sweden.
My photos.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4179
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 10:55 am

Date: Sat, May 4, 2024
Subject: Visit
To:

, I don't know what to tell you, how to start my letter,

maybe you can help me write my letter with your questions.

, Thank you for not forgetting to send your photo in the letter, you are cute,

I would like to say the type of man I like, I would like to get to know you better.

Since childhood, I grew up and live in the city of Västerås, Sweden.

Probably talking about your country or city is not interesting, you can read everything on the Internet.

Full name Cleo last name Blom. I am now 34 years old.

I don't have a man, I'm single, I'm looking for a new relationship, I got divorced 10 months ago, and yes, I was married for 11 years.

I don't want to be lonely, I want a strong man next to me with whom I will be happy.

I am interested in real relationships, not some games for the sake of sex or sex for one evening,

only serious relationships, I want to love and be loved. What is your purpose of dating?

Perhaps you are looking for something else with everything??? What is your interest

I hope our goals coincide. If your goal with everything is different, then tell me, I don't have to bother you with the letter.

And also send me new photos of yourself. Your Cleo Blom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 11:49 am

Date: Mon, May 6, 2024
Subject: Ooo
To:

Good afternoon ,

My mood became good after that. when I checked my mail and saw your letter.

I wanted to communicate with you in a faster way via WhatsApp or Telegram, well,

we don't know each other well and I wanted to get to know you better in a letter before giving out my number.

You can send me a messenger where it's convenient for you and it says I'll call you when I'm ready.

I'm so glad to read your post again! And answer you.

Not a lot of information from me so that you have an understanding of who you are communicating with.

My date of birth is April 1, 1990. As I said, I'm 34 years old. I'm wondering if my age is a problem for you?

I guess I just want to be happy and what's in my heart matters.

My eye color: green

My hair color: Brown is my natural color since birth.

My height: 170 centimeters. (5'7) Weight 53 kilograms.

Clothing size 42 - Shoe size 37

I work for a travel company. The purpose of my work: I sell tours to other countries, tickets,

and also arrange hotels for clients. I wonder how much I earn? It's different every month,

but in general it's enough to pay for rent, food, clothes and utilities.

You don't have to say how much you earn; for me, money is not important as the value of care and love.

, What is your job? Do you have a hobby? What do you do in your free time?

Tell me, do you understand my letter? I haven't written in English for a long time; my main language is Swedish.

That's why it's a shame if you don't understand something. Fine ?

I understand that you are writing to me, there are no difficulties in reading your letter,

and there will be no problems during the conversation. Well, you can ask me again what you don't understand in the letter.

Please send me more of your photos. I will be waiting for your new letter. Cleo Blom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 12:00 pm

Date: Tue, May 7, 2024
Subject: Good day
To:

Sorry for taking so long to answer you, how did you sleep?

how are you doing? Were you waiting for my answer? Tell me how you slept?

I didn't immediately notice your letter ended up in the spam folder,

I added your address to my favorites

How is the weather in your city? In Västerås today it is 1 C degrees. It's cool,

it would be summer sooner, the beach, I like sunbathing, I like the beach.

, I think I should keep telling you about my life.

1 - My hobby is motorcycles, I like speed. I also drive a Volvo XC40. I don't like driving a car,

I drive terribly even though I have 10 years of driving experience. My girlfriends say that it's given to me to drive a car.

I would ride a motorcycle all the time;)

2- What cuisine do you prefer?

I like Mediterranean cuisine more, fish, shrimp, oysters, I eat little meat.

Is there a lot of meat in your diet?

I try to watch my body and weight, well, when I have the opportunity, I will definitely eat high-calorie food.

I also go to a fitness club, a swimming pool, I try to run with all my might,

I try to keep track of my weight, my body is on the slope of gaining weight;

if I eat fast food or fatty foods, then 1-2 kilograms at once. I guess I don't think you have such problems?

3 - My favorite color is Green, why is the color green, if you remember the color of my eyes is green.

4 - What girl doesn't like flowers, my favorite flowers: Peonies.

5 - I don't smoke, I've never tried smoking. I can drink a couple of glasses of white wine.

We have already written some letters to each other. Now we know each other a little better.

I am already 34 years old, I want to find a man with whom I will be happy, probably this is a dream,

or I even want to be happy next to a man who will love me. And the most important thing is to be loved,

and it doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor, many people compare that money is the main thing, this is not true.

I believe that the main thing is love and mutual understanding between each other.

The most important thing for me is care and love for me, attention. If my man makes me happy.

I will do everything to make him happy next to me.

What do you think ?

, can you talk about yourself, what is going on in your life?

The more you talk about yourself, the better I will get to know you.

I like our communication and I want to develop it. I am open with you and I am ready to answer any of your questions.

I am glad of our communication; I'm very interested in knowing better. , write to me more often if possible.

I told you so little about my life. But sometimes it seems to me that I write to you too much.

And I am always glad when I see your letter. I look forward to your next letter!! Cleo Blom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 12:44 pm

Date: Wed, May 8, 2024
Subject: stand
To:

Hello , Do you think about me during the day?

I am very happy when I receive your letter, I am of course interested in learning about you,

your photos will help me learn more about you and your life, please do not forget to send as many photos as possible.

I'll probably continue talking about myself.

- My religion Christian, I attend church 1-2 times a month. What is your religion?

- There is no perching on my body, well, I have one tattoo that I got in my youth when I was 20 years old.

Tattoo inscription: Born to be happy.

My favorite ice cream is strawberry, my favorite fruit is Pineapple.

- I probably rarely watch films and TV series, but when I start watching a film I like comedy more,

to laugh without any sadness. My favorite singer is Rihanna. have you heard of her?

, I'm probably wondering why I broke up with my husband who had been married for 11 years.

He simply stopped loving me, his feelings faded away every year, we didn't have sex for 3-5 months,

I could no longer tolerate the cold attitude from my husband, I wanted love,

care, after many years he admitted that he was more attracted to men and he not to love me, now he is dating a man.

Yes, yes, he became gay.

Of course, it's a big trauma for me to find out about someone like this, with whom I lived for 11 years.

I no longer want to get involved with Swedish men and I am interested in them and that is why I chose you and

I hope for your decency and sincerity towards me, if you are interested in me as a woman,

then it is better to say so right away so as not to cause pain later when we get closer.

For me, of course, the main thing is to be loved and feel cared for by a man.

, I would like to ask - which is our correspondence for you? How serious are you?

I don't know what to do now. I am very afraid to meet such a man again.. I hope that you are not such a man..

I don't have children and never did. I wanted one child, a girl, tell me, do you want children?

Please write me a letter as soon as possible. I'm waiting for answers to my questions.

I will also be glad to see your questions, and I will try to answer them.

, I'm curious what you're doing at the moment. I've been thinking about you lately.

I wonder what you are doing when I write you a letter. Now I have a break, I drink green tea and read your letter..

it would be great if we could have lunch or dinner together. we could chat, joke and laugh.

What do you think about it? can you imagine it? I like our communication and I want to develop it.

I am open with you and I am ready to answer any of your questions.

I hope my letters are not boring for you. I'm just trying to tell you about my impressions,

which I have. you really brought new emotions into my life. and I'm very happy about it.

, I hope your day was also impressive, I also want to wish you good luck for tomorrow, to be happy tomorrow morning.

Please remember my wish. Remember when you wake up. When you look through the window, remember me.

Please write me a letter as soon as possible. , I hope my questions don't bother you. If I'm too nosy, you can tell me so.

I trust you and I hope you trust me too. I'm waiting for a letter. Cleo

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

visyzomosoz282@gmail.com

Postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Date: Thu, May 9, 2024
Subject: I wish you a nice day
To:

, How are you doing?

I'm glad that you don't forget about me.

Probably your thoughts are why we don't talk on the phone or communicate via messenger,

well, I'm asking for more time and there won't be any problem talking on the phone or video call.

As soon as I am 100% sure, I will give the number or call. Ok?

I just came from a run, took a shower and thought about you, what are you doing now.

Today is my day off, I want to clean up the house and go shopping. What are your plans?

What are you doing? Do you have thoughts about me? Or maybe you don't have time to even think.

I probably ask a lot of questions, well, it will allow me to understand what you think about me and what you do.

You are the most interesting part in my life now, apart from work, I haven't had anything interesting,

now we communicate and I understand that there is a person who is interested in me.

I forgot to tell you about my family, I don't know how to put it correctly, but my parents have been dead for a long time.

I was alone in the family; I have no brothers or sisters. I don't even have any girlfriends left;

one went to New Zealand, the other returned home to Bulgaria.

There is only one aunt Larisa left who helps me in difficult times, and also only one aunt who supported me after the divorce.

I don't want to talk about it anymore, you're probably already tired of hearing about it.

Now in Sweden there is nothing to hold me back; if I meet a man with whom I will be happy, I will leave Sweden for the man I love.

we live once and I want to live my life happily.

I think it's right there is no need to be sad, life is too short, I try to get the most out of my life.

, it seems to me that you are the man I want to be with.

You are beautiful, smart, I am interested in you, we have some common interests, and most importantly,

you and I have the same goals, and together it will be easier for you and me to realize our dreams into reality. do you agree with me?

The beginning of our relationship. In the morning, when a person wakes up, he receives emotions for the whole day.

Pleasure or sorrow. Excitement or calm. My morning emotions are thoughts about you.

, I thought about the distance between our countries. It is a few hours away by plane.

I hope you also understand it.

So I do not think it will be a problem for us, if we really want a serious relationship.

I will repeat a serious relationship, because only such a relationship I need. I hope you agree with me?

I want you to be honest with me.

Because today your letter gave me hope. Hope that we have a happy future.

And we can give a solid relationship based on love and trust.

I reveal to you my feelings now. It seems to me that my life begins to fill with meaning. Please be honest with me.

As soon as I finish writing my letter, I will go to the store to buy groceries.

, when will you have time to meet me? What do you think if we meet in May or June?

The moments that we spend together will be remembered by you and me for the rest of our lives. I'm sure about it.

I trust you, and I am ready to come to you for our first meeting.

I think I might have a trip in for our first meeting.

I want to say that traveling should not be any problems, I can buy tickets at a low price,

as I work in the tourism industry. We have all the documents to come to you.

, when will you have time to meet me?

, it seems to me that you are the man with whom I will feel good.

You are beautiful, I am interested in you, we have some common interests, and most importantly,

you and I have the same goals, and together it will be easier for us to realize our dreams into reality. do you agree with me?

Perhaps I invited you to Sweden, but I'm renting a small one-room apartment.

I really wanted to get a dog, I like dogs, but the landlady where I rent the apartment doesn't allow

me to have a dog because the room is not big and she's afraid there will be a smell.

What would you like to learn or have a dream that you would like to achieve?

I am sending you photos that I took yesterday at work. I hope you like them.

And yes, I took the photos myself, I set a timer on my phone and some of the photos weren't clear,

I hope there's nothing wrong with it.

I like chatting with you ! Write to me when you have time. I will be waiting for your answer. Your Cleob Blom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.