Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariya.angel30@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mariya.angel30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:35 pm

On MBN:

Hallo! Gestatte, kennenzulernen!? Wasche email: mariya.angel30@gmail.com werde ich mich freuen wenn ich deinen Brief sehen werde! Ich werde dir meinen die schonen Fotos auch schicken und, von mir zu erzahlen.

Translation:
Hello! Permit to know? Washing email: mariya.angel30 @ gmail.com I will be happy when I see your letter! I will also send my pictures and tell of me.

Full Name Mariya
Birth Year 1983
City Kirov
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman

My name - Mariya!
I the young, romantic girl at the age of 30 years.
I want to get acquainted with the man to connect our destinies which the family wants to have and to get children to continue a sort and to have happy life.
I hope to find real, pure love.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mariya.angel30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Email:

Hallo mein neuer Freund xxx !!!
Ich bin sehr froh, dass Sie für mich interessiert wurden. Ich werde mich bemühen, dass Sie in mir nicht enttäuscht waren und haben grösser bezüglich meiner erkannt. Aber ich wie wollte Sie besser studieren. Ich bitte, dass Sie bezüglich Ihrer unmittelbar bis ins Einzelne schreiben. Sie sehen "den Ersten Blick" lässt zu, nur zu sehen, was offensichtlich ist. Und wenn Sie die Menschen besser studieren Sie, die Striche des Charakters, die Blicke können sich ändern und es ist kardinal.
Gut werde ich Ihnen ein wenig bezüglich meiner unmittelbar mitteilen. Mein Name - Mariya. Ich das gewöhnliche Russische Mädchen tatsächlich nicht sich unterscheidend als von anderen. Wahrscheinlich mich es zu beschreiben es wäre leichter für mich, wenn ich es zum ersten Mal nicht machte. Entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn ich viel Fehler im Brief machen werde. Wenn Ihnen etwas nicht klar sein wird, so fragen Sie Sie mich wieder. Ich dir will sagen dass alle Briefe ich dir aus meine Arbeit und aus dem Haus schreibe. Es ist die Zeit gut es ist angekommen, um meine Geschichte bezüglich meiner fortzusetzen. Mein Alter 30 Jahre, die Grösse: 170, das Gewicht: 54. Kg. Mein Geburtstag am 14. Februar bin ich in 1983 geboren worden. Ich war verheiratet niemals, ich habe keine Kinder. Aber ich wollte das Kind haben. Ich bis weiss, wieviel wollte ich die Kinder haben, ich habe mich bis darin geklärt. Ich habe die schädlichen Gewohnheiten nicht, ich mag den Alkohol nicht und ich wende den Alkohol, nur auf den grossen Feiertagen an. Ich mag den Sekt, aber nach Massgabe. Bezüglich des Rauchens, ich rauchte niemals ich werde nicht. Ich meine, dass die Frau nicht rauchen soll, es ist meiner Meinung nach sehr schlecht. Doch soll die Frau die Fortsetzung des Geschlechtes tragen. Ich habe gern, vorzubereiten, wenn auch bereite ich und für mich vor, aber doch mag ich die vielfältigen Salate, die Suppe, die zweiten Platten, des Imbisses.
Zum Beispiel, der ich die Schnitte gern habe, vorzubereiten. Ich werde wie er, sich erzählen möglich dir vorzubereiten wird gefallen. Man muss das Roggenbrot braten, von seinem Knoblauch reiben, die Mayonnaise, oben schmieren, das Salatblatt, das Stückchen der Tomate und den geräucherten Strömling im Öl legen. Es ist sehr lecker. Auch mag ich die häuslichen Suppen aus dem Fleisch und die Nudel. Meine Grossmutter unterrichtete mich, und mich vielem von ihr vorzubereiten hat gelernt. Ich will der Mann finden, der mögen würde und respektierte mich. Ich denke, dass die guten Beziehungen zwischen der Mann und die Frau auf das Vertrauen und die Achtung der Freund zum Freund aufgebaut sein sollen. Ich denke, dass wir einander besser erkennen sollen, damit unsere Beziehungen stärker waren. Bitte, teilen Sie mir bezüglich deiner unmittelbar auch mit. Ich suche den Freund nach der Korrespondenz nicht. Ich suche speziell der Mann, um mein bester Freund zu werden, die wahrhafte Liebe zu entwickeln und, zu heiraten. Wenn Sie mit mir für die Unterhaltung sagen, vergeuden Sie vergebens die Zeit bitte nicht. Ich will mit Dir aufrichtig sein, deshalb Du sollst aufrichtig mit mir auch sein!!! Nach dem Charakter versuche ich der fröhliche Mensch, jeden Moment mein Leben zu geniessen und, mit dem Lächeln alle Schwierigkeiten mein einsames Leben zu überwinden. In die freien Tage habe ich gern, auf fitness und die Aerobic zu gehen, die Wohnung aufzuräumen, um die Sauberkeit, die Ordnung und auch den Spaziergang auf dem Park zu richten. Was Sie gern haben, in die freien Tage beschäftigt zu sein?
Darauf beende ich den Brief und sehr warte ich Ihre Antwort.

Translation:

Hello my new friend xxx!
I am very glad that you were interested in me. I will try that you were not disappointed in me, and have detected greater respect mine. But I like you wanted to study better. I ask that you write about your directly to the individual. You will see "First Sight" can be, just to see what is obvious. And if you study the better you people, the strokes of the character, the looks may change and it is cardinal.
Well, I'll just tell you a little of my respect. My name - Mariya. I the usual Russian girl actually not distinctive than others. Probably me to describe it, it would be easier for me if I did not make it for the first time. Excuse me if I'm going to make a lot of mistakes in the letter. If something is not clear, ask me again. I want to tell you that all the letters I write to you from my work and from the house. It is time well it has arrived to continue my story regarding my. My Age 30 years Height: 170, weight: 54 My birthday on 14 Kg I was born in February 1983. I've never been married, I have no children. But I wanted to have the child. I to know how much I wanted to have children, I have resolved myself to it. I have no harmful habits, I do not like alcohol and I turn to alcohol, only on the big holidays at. I like the champagne, but in accordance with. On smoking, I never smoked I will not. I think that the woman should not smoke, it is in my opinion very poor. But the woman should wear the continuation of the race. I like to prepare, even if I prepare and for me, but I like the variety of salads, the soup, the second plates of snack.
For example, I like to have the cuts, prepare. I will like it, tell possible to prepare you will like. You have the rye bread roast, rub of his garlic, mayonnaise, grease up, place the lettuce, the tomato piece and the smoked sprats in oil. It is very tasty. Also I like the soups from the domestic meat and pasta. My grandmother taught me and prepare me much of it has learned. I want to find the man who would love and respected me. I think that the good relations between the man and the woman should be built on the trust and respect of friend to friend. I think we should see each other better, so that our relationships were stronger. Please, tell me about your directly also. I'm not looking to Friend by correspondence. I'm looking specifically the man to be my best friend, to develop true love and to marry. If you tell me for the conversation, do not waste time in vain please. I want to be honest with you, so you should be honest with me! On character I the cheerful person trying to enjoy every moment of my life and to overcome all the difficulties with the smile of my lonely life. In the days off I like to go to the fitness and aerobics to clean up the apartment, to judge the cleanliness, order, and also the walk to the park. What did you like to be busy in the holidays?
Then I finish the letter and very much I wait your answer.

5 pictures + one bikini picture, not posted

Header:

Return-Path: <mariya.angel30@gmail.com>
Received: from microsof-612d21 ([188.162.36.89])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id k6sm660003lae.9.1969.12.31.16.00.00
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 05:26:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:26:39 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.29) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 188.162.36.89
Originating ISP: Infrastructure In Samara
City: Kazan
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nabokia@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 am

Anthea factory:

Hi, my name is Alina and I am 27 years old, I live in Ukraine.

I am looking for :

Sinecere, serious, reliable and man who wants to change his
daily rootine. Have a family. Love and be loved. Care and be
Cared.

From 27 to 55

My email : nabokia@yandex.ru

Profile elements:

Alina Member : naboki
Caucasian / White, 28, Single - Never Married
Chernivci, , Ukraine
Education: Bachelors degree
Languages: Ukrainian (Fluent)
English (Fluent)
Russian (Fluent)

Eye Color: Blue Hair Color: Blonde
Body Type: 54 kg = 119 lbs Height: 168 cm = 5' 6.1"

I am sincere, honest and family-oriented person. looking for
someone to have a family with. Cause lufe is too short to
waste time, and I do not want to loose it been single. There
is so much beloved ones can do together! To make each other
happy, loved, cared. I am very dedicated person and ready to
do everything if I am loved.

Pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nabokia@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:52 am

On online-brides.com:

Screenname: Alina
I seek for: Marriage, Relationship
City: Chernovtsy

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nabokia@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 am

The email address is used online with another gallery, by someone from Chaykovskiy, , Russian Federation - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15034.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mingazova.guzaliya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am

Same profile on MBN, new email address:

Hello! Allow to get acquainted!? Here my e-mail: mingazova.guzaliya@gmail.com I will rejoice if I will see your letter! I will send also to you my beautiful photos and to tell about myself.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

myladywow@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Same profile on MBN, same picture, new email address:

Hello! Allow to get acquainted!? Here my Email: ( myladywow@gmail.com ) I will rejoice if I will see your letter! I will send also to you my beautiful photos and to tell about myself.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

konfetyangel@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Same profile on MBN, same picture, new email address:

Hello! Allow to get acquainted!? Here my email: ( konfetyangel@yandex.com ) I will rejoice if I will see your letter! I will send also to you my beautiful photos and to tell about myself.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dekt.mariya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:35 am

Out of the blue:

Hello, how are you? I hope, that all is good.
I think, that we can continue our acquaintance that to know each other better
and I hope that in you will have time to answer to me.
My name Mariya, to me of 35 years old. I never got acquainted on the Internet, and do not know where to start our communication.
I'll tell you a little about myself. I work as a salesman in the family store consultant.
I am looking for would like to meet my soul mate all in begin and man of my life in the future.
I hope you will have time to answer me, I wait your letter. Today I send my picture, that you could see me.
I'll be waiting for your message, I hope you write to me today.
Your new friend Mariya.

Return-Path: apache_bullight.com.br@mail.superverdemar.com.br
Received: from mail.superverdemar.com.br (mail2.superverdemar.com.br. [177.8.1.138])
X-Mailer: PHP/5.3.3-7+squeeze8
Subject: Good day!

Originating IP: 177.8.1.138
Originating ISP: Wkve Asses. Em Serviços De Inform. E Telecom. Ltda
Country of Origin: Brazil

Picture received with the email:

maria.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mariya.kimo@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:39 am

Same picture, same email, different location and different email address:

Return-Path: <lincscle@vm.bluecrabhosting.co.uk>
Received: from vm.bluecrabhosting.co.uk (vm.bluecrabhosting.co.uk. [109.203.124.219])
Subject: Hello!
X-Mailer: PHP/5.2.17

Originating IP: 109.203.124.219
Originating ISP: Eukhost Ltd
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.