Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lali@bylont.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lali@bylont.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:35 pm

Woha my dear pen-friend. I hope you're having a nice morning! Sorry for writing to you so harshly, but I really want to get to know you. I've been feeling lonely for a while, and I think that meeting responsive people can bring new shades into my life. I recently saw a show about interesting dating and was intrigued by the idea of trying something new. It's important to me to find someone who is kind and affectionate. If you decide to continue our communication, I will be very glad to get to know you better. If you write, it would be great to know what you look like. Forgive me for tactlessness, I did not introduce myself. My name is Lali. I am 35 years and I live in Turkey. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: lali@bylont.com

Have a nice day to you

Header:

Return-Path: <tetsu@tkf.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (177.184.136.118) by msrg2041.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:41:29 +0200
Message-ID: <FD1B27C1A01901208C611D20529D44D599B0DBCC@unknown>
Subject: Good Day

Orig IP: 177.184.136.118 | Orig ISP: Sobralnet Servicos E Telecomunicacoes Ltda - Me | City: Fortaleza | Country: Brazil

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4168
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.