Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

milana@proenergymail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

milana@proenergymail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:56 am

From a Survivor:

Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2024
Subject: Salut man,
To:

Good afternoon dear man. I hope you are feeling well today. My name is Milana. I am currently in search of relationships. I'm tired of being alone for this reason I have decided to write to you. I will inform you a bit about myself. I am 34 years old. I'm from the country called Russia. Have you ever ventured to Russia? I have a good job and a stable income. About myself, I can say that I'm a happy person but like all, I would wish to find a friend close to my soul and find true love, a person who will treat each other with respect and care just like I do. I trust that my nationality and the culture difference does not deter you and we can get to know each other better. I trust this letter reaches you in good spirits and health.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: milana@proenergymail.ru

I hope you make the opportunity to respond to me. With best of wishes, yours Milana.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4162
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

veronika@prospacemail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:11 pm

Hello stranger! I believe everything is going nice for you. I go by the name Veronika. I'm in search of love in life, and which is why I made the decision to compose a message to you. I've got a news that you are single now, just like me, and you are looking for a partner. Is it right? Well, I want to tell you about myself. I am 34 years old, living in Russia. I work in medicine. I have never tied the knot, and I don't have any children. Life, for me, is an wonderful adventure, and I always strive to make each day special. I possess a variety of interests and hobbies that I enjoy sharing. My primary aspiration is to discover genuine and deep love. I would greatly appreciate it if you reply to me and shared more about your life.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: veronika@prospacemail.ru

I eagerly anticipate your letter!

Header:

Return-Path: <cey56010@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (201.76.168.14) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:08:42 +0200
Message-ID: <036AF6E1CCE6C57C3521E62C771EA8F849BF90FA@unknown>
Subject: Aloha my new pen-friend.

Orig IP: 201.76.168.14 | Orig ISP: Mundivox Ltda | City: Rio De Janeiro | Country: Brazil

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milana@proenergymail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 am

Date: Sun, Apr 21, 2024
Subject: Hi , it's Milana. Excuse me, I had problems with mail.
To:

Hello! It's Milana. I not long ago tried to contact you and I'm not certain if you picked up my letter. I'm from Russia, from a settlement named Mazino, near Yekaterinburg. This is my initial time interacting online, and I'd love to find a genuine person who cherishes honesty as much as I do. I'm attracted by the idea of searching for love or at least a new friend in this different format for me. I not long ago learned about a dating agency and chose to give it a try. They provided me your email. Currently, I'm working as a gynecologist, and it's my calling to help people. I'll send a photo with my email so you can see who you're talking to. I hope to see your photos too.
I'd be keen to know more about you. Share with me about your interests, work. And yes, look into your "Spam" folder. My last letter might have ended up there. Let's add each other to "Favorites" so we don't miss out on contact.
Best regards.
Milana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milana@proenergymail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am

Date: Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Subject: Hi , it's Milana. I hope you have not forgotten me?
To:

Hello again! I wanted to add to my story. Even though I live in a small village, our region is truly beautiful. We are enveloped by forests, rivers,
and lakes. If you've not once been to Russia, I'm confident you'd adore visiting my homeland. My desire to find true love or a friend didn't simply arise out of nowhere.
I believe in real and sincere relationships where people cherish and appreciate each other. At work, I assist women every day,
and many of them offer me sweets as a thank you. Yes, I have a weakness for chocolate! (smile) I often switch my hair color,
though truly I'm a blonde. My height is 170 cm, I weigh 56 kg, and I was born on August 29, 1989. I hope these tidbits help you get to familiarize with me better.
As I've noted before, I'm an optimist. I have a good job, a lovely home, but I think that happiness isn't merely about material things.
Sometimes it feels like something is missing.
Thank you for your picture. It is a fine picture. You are a strong and
handsome man. I very much like this picture. It is wonderful, when a man
combines force and charm. It happens so seldom. Forgive me for my frank
words. But I always speak what I think. I think there is nothing bad in it.
You have pleasant appearance and it is wonderful.
I'd be happy to keep up our communication. And once again,
I apologize for such lengthy letters. There's just so much I wish to share!
Milana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milana@proenergymail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2024 10:30 am

Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Subject: Hi my friend
To:

Hi !!! How are you doing? How did you spend your day? I hope you are glad
to get my email? When I got yours I was in the seventh heaven, I was the happiest lady
in the world!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot. Now I want to explain the fact about my opportunity to
write you letters. I send my emails to you from my job because I haven't got a computer
at home. The computer I use is in the Accountant Department. The lady who works with
the computer lets me use it for my personal purposes sometimes. It depends not only from
me and my desires, unfortunately. I work from Monday till Friday. It's Russian standard.
That's why I won't be able to send and get emails on Saturday and Sunday. But sometimes
I have to work at weekends because any pain hasn't got a schedule. (smile) I suppose you
remember I'm a gynecologist. That's why I will have an opportunity to write you on Saturday
and Sunday.
Now I'm going to tell you about my interests. My hobby let me say so is the
English language. I have been interested in it for so long since my school years. The educational
program in Russia includes learning foreign languages. As a rule they are English, German
and French. I started learning English and now I'm extremely happy that I made the right choice.
I absolutely love the English language. After finishing school I continued learning the language
at the University. I had been learning English for 18 years. I want to know it perfectly. I speak
English. Maybe you'll like my accent (Russian I mean) I have. It's possible there are some
mistakes in the text but I'm sure you won't offend.
Another hobby I have is knitting. It's the deal of my life. My mum taught me how to knit in
my childhood and now I knit clothes (sweaters, jackets and waistcoats) for my friends and
myself. I adore knitting and I like wearing woolen clothes. Almost all warm clothes I have got I've
knitted myself. I don't know if knitting is popular in your country as for Russia it's really fashionable
and uto date. What else can I tell you about my life? I haven't got children, I've never been
married. Of course I had relations with men I even thought that they were serious and would last
long and come to marriage but I was mistaken. Now I have got nothing but bad and painful memories.
, how can you describe your character? As for me I've never tried to describe the traits
of my character but nevertheless I'll try. I live with a smile on my face and a hope in my heart.
I consider myself an optimist. And maybe it helped me be the first to write. I've seen and experienced
a lot in my life. During 34 years I'd been overcome a lot of difficulties. You know I don't need much
in my life to be happy. All I need is a real man who will be my friend, my love and support forever.
And it happened so that now I'm looking for him in such a way. I don't think it's wrong. And what do
you think of it? I live honestly and it brings me satisfaction and pleasure. I know happiness doesn't
need a lot. Maybe the most essential thing I lack now is love. A human being can't be happy without
love. I mean not only love between a man and woman but also love to the family. For instance,
I haven't got a family and it really oppresses and depresses me.
, do you often meet your relatives? I really miss the time when I had a lot of relatives.
I want to return it. Are you looking for a soul mate or just a friend? What are you looking for in
the soul mate, , if it is so? I hope to hear from you very soon.
Best regards.
Milana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.