Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Angelikatj@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Angelikatj@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:11 am

Hello I am Angelica|Angelika|Angelia}. The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another country. If you and I have the same interests, please answer me!! If you are just for fun and jokes, do not answer, and please do not write to me. I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved! I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.. I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.|Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.| Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship} !!! Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo|Tell me what city you're from. Your age.}. I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me!!! respond to my very own e-mail address if you've interest: Angelikatj@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <p.chmatal@seznam.cz>
Received: from unknown ([2a06:c006:4bc6:adad:ad11:953f:d59a:b4ce]) by email.seznam.cz (szn-UNKNOWN-
Subject: dfm aaa ghfshs 2020 769 .... gg
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 19:14:43 +0200 (CEST)
Message-Id: <Rcv.}Bip.7eA72Sk8BR1.1c6Mm3@seznam.cz>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4148
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.