Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

milashkakrasa@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

milashkakrasa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:51 am

Hi, are you gonna be available in happy Mai? I think that face to face conversation is simply much better than just interaction. I am going to receive my holiday escape in Mai & we possibly can meet at this point. How does that sound? I have enclosed my photograph, tell me your impression?

Header:

Return-Path: <hairton.anchi@securitec.pe>
Received: from MN0PR19MB5825.namprd19.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::1ebc:b23d:2b91:dc84]) by
Message-ID: <af423a916218d9d2b51f56fd09af656e0928a5ea@securitec.pe>
Reply-To: Katty <milashkakrasa@outlook.com>
Subject: information!
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 05:56:04 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4146
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

konfsladkaya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 am

Gday man! I am very pleased to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if my letter is very bother ing you. I am very lonely and tir ed to live. Some of my friends advised me to try the internet for meet for new man. I am sure it will be a very serious action that will change my life. I not used this method of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do. If you are also might be interest in the continu e in our conversation, I'll be glad to see about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to write about me in the first email. In a start I perhaps need to talk about my name - I am Ekaterina. I acti ng, communicative, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to meet a kind ly, courageous, honest, caring and loving man. These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great communication that will do happ y both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wish to see much your various photo s. Therefore, I show you my foto. I hope you like this all and we will now more often and interest ing to talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <ghrawi-abd@upf.ac.ma>
Received: from AS8PR04MB8184.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::51a8:67f:4ea3:1fef]) by
Message-ID: <882e67d3abd5ffb0b31950fb6ca882d149a804@upf.ac.ma>
Reply-To: Katty <konfsladkaya@outlook.com>
Subject: nice to see you.
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 01:01:17 +0300

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milayasunny@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:32 am

Hello, who are you. I am very happy to write a letter for dating. I'm sorry if this email is bother ing you. I am single and tir ed. Many of my friends told me to us e the internet to search for new man. I'm think it will be a very important step that can change all my life. I not used this way of dating and so bit confused what to do ing. If you also might be interest ed in the continu ation in our dialogue, I will be very pleased to see about you more. I highly doubt that is need to write about me in the first time. For a begin ning I probably need to tell about my name - is Ekaterina. I acti ve, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I want to meet a kind ly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start a great chat that will do happ iness both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your variety photo s. Therefore, I show you my picture. I hope you like this all and we will now more frequently and interest ing to talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <catalinacastillo@sanisidro.edu.pe>
Received: from NAM02-BN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn1nam02on20700.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f403:2407::700])
Message-ID: <a7e856fd1829c6cdaa2069c23691bbb0cb90804b@sanisidro.edu.pe>
Reply-To: katty <milayasunny@outlook.com>
Subject: im waiting for your response
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 14:41:07 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milashkabright@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:35 am

Hey, I am very pleased that my message grabbed your focus. I'm a novice at digital dating, but I've forever been interested in getting to know someone this way. It's not every day you reach out to a stranger, so I hope this surprising email will lead to rather than concern. My curiosity about our meeting is sincere, and I would be thrilled if you feel the same way. If you are open to talking to a woman of my age, I will be truly delighted to acquaint with you better. I am writing this letter briefly, acknowledging that communicating with such a far-off person requires resolve. But, if you are okay with it, I will be pleased to delve into our past in subsequent letters. Would that be a pleasure to you? I hope my message has piqued your inquisitiveness and I am eager to getting a reply from you - possibly with one or two images of you.

Header:

Return-Path: <2005077932@danang.itrithuc.vn>
Received: from JH0PR02MB7981.apcprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::4519:1cc3:3de5:30c5]) by
Message-ID: <8721c9628ba9383354eea70cf85e848fc511d55c@danang.itrithuc.vn>
Reply-To: katti <milashkabright@outlook.com>
Subject: hello?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 18:45:59 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sunnymilaya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:48 am

Hey, are you free this happy Mai holiday? I actually feel that a genuine communication is simply better than just correspondence. I am going to receive my very own holiday in Mai and so we could connect then. What you think? I pinned my own pic, please let me know your own viewpoint?

Header:

Return-Path: <papaya.258559@caloocan.sti.edu.ph>
Received: from OSQPR01MB6403.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::c767:764b:8a72:290a]) by
Message-ID: <aa753cb6ab93b9f6d57f369d0b2f054a005285@caloocan.sti.edu.ph>
Reply-To: miss kitty <sunnymilaya@outlook.com>
Subject: good to see you!
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:55:11 +0300

The same stolen image is posted above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.