Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

horizontals.barrows@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

horizontals.barrows@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:50 pm

Greetings I do not know where to start this Short letter. But I hope that you get this message. And I do not inconvenience you with my Short letter. I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be usually for a girl.... but I guess you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my Short letter. first and foremost I want to introduce myself. My name is Nastya. My name is very extended in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already pretty an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm lonely now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not talk many about myself. But in the future we may write letters I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to wit. May in the future we be able to make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to have an answer to my Short letter. I am attaching you my picture. You got my picture? agreeably attach one of the beautiful image, in order to like, and your important impression about it. In the future I will send you more picture! I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you answer to my message and we can put go the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: horizontals.barrows@gmail.com

I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Return-Path: <y-s86@sky.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([187.84.176.19]) by msc12.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 22:32:20 +0100
Message-ID: <9C3C55955C9B37E0D205C7D8A4E680045FC57820@unknown>
Subject: Good evening!

Orig IP: 187.84.176.19 | Orig ISP: Obti Operadora | City: Brasilia | Country: Brazil

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4038
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: horizontals.barrows@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:37 pm

Hello Sweetheart I do not know where to start this message. But I hope that you have received this message. And I do not bother you with my letter. I expect you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl.... but I expect you'll grasp me. I do not know how you will react to my Short letter. first and foremost I want to introduce myself. My name is Nastyiia. My name is very extended in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly. I'm already pretty an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not tell many about myself. But in the future we be able to exchange messages I will tell all about myself that you will be interested to wit. May in the future we be able to create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship may grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a lasting and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to have an answer to my letter. I am attaching you my image, icon, representation, depiction, portrayal. You got my photo? agreeably attach one of the superior icon, in order to like, and your important thoughts about it. In the future I will send you more photo! I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my Short letter and we can put go the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: horizontals.barrows@gmail.com

I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Received: from localhost (h062040157231.bad.cm.kabsi.at [62.40.157.231])
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 10:07:51 +0100
Message-ID: <93E581A8198CD8F657AEA8AEF0CC0BD3F6061AED@unknown>
Subject: Good Day.

Originating IP: 62.40.157.231
Originating ISP: Kabelplus Gmbh
City: Tulln
Country of Origin: Austria

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ayzhan1990@youladys.me

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:42 am

Salutation my man, I m 32 years, I'm from Kazakhstan I'm actually an incredibly sociable lovely women who's interested in a committed and as well, adoring guy, my personal 2nd half. I was handed your email address in the matchmaking organization of my downtown. So i am just wanting to find a serious romantic relationship, flirting around & adventure aren't in my position. In the event that i caught your main interest and so connection well away is absolutely not just an issue for you, in that case why don't we continue. If perhaps that is an obstacle, simply dismiss my letter. I wish you a terrific day as well as a marvelous feelings. I am going to watch for your message together with your pics. My biggest dream meet stable man and create new call of society. How old are you? Where do you now? What are you doing? In case you are an honest guy who hopes to find true love. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a woman, and we will continue our pleasant communication.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: ayzhan1990@youladys.me

With good wishes Aizhan

Header:

Return-Path: <barry@pop06.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.14.249.35) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 14:49:58 +0200
Message-ID: <FAAF9F748DB12E4CE9880D7BC8BB1CC40D64985B@unknown>
Subject: Salutti my friend.

Orig IP: 185.14.249.35 | Orig ISP: Tarin General Trading And Setting Up Internet Device Ltd | City: Erbil | Country: Iraq

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ayzhan1990@youladys.me

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:01 am

Hi stranger, I am 32 years, I'm from Kazakhstan I am a really social person whos looking for a dedicated and as well, supportive gentleman, my own better half. I was handed your personal contact email in the matchmaking service of my city. So i'm simply researching a heavy union, toying and game aren't in my position. In the event that i grabbed your main interest and simply communication at a distance is not going to a challenge for yourself, then simply let's keep going. In case this is a challenge, simply forget my email message. I wish you an ideal day time as well as a marvelous state of mind. I am going to anticipate your response along with your shot. My biggest dream meet reliable man and create family. How old you are? Where do you live? What are you work? If you are a truly serious guy who desires to obtain true love. I hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmates, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: ayzhan1990@youladys.me

With good wishes Aizhan,

Header:

Return-Path: <ken-175@cmail.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([186.153.169.67]) by msc13.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 19:35:33 +0200
Message-ID: <4946F0829E53D1F9BDCE72CD29F1D8DE45C17EDA@unknown>

Orig IP: 186.153.169.67 | Orig ISP: Telecom Argentina S.a. | City: Buenos Aires | Country: Argentina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.