Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gayers799@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gayers799@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:14 pm

Hello, my recent acquaintance.
Exactly what are you? What is the weather in your land? I'm making contact via email anticipating connecting with a honest and proper man. For me, this isn't the initial attempt to get to know someone online.
Unfortunately, prior endeavors were disheartening, with a multitude of men communicating curiosity in just sexual encounters, sharing explicit photos, or even searching for financial help.
My purpose is to set up a serious and meaningful relationship, and I've held back from responding to those whose aims did not align with mine.
In one case, I faced a married man seeking a discreet relationship, which left me dismayed. It's disturbing that some men feel the necessity to conceal such cravings from their significant others.
My appellation is Kamila, and I grasp that time is treasured. In my free time, I like going to the fitness center. It would be great if you could convey a bit about yourself, your place, and your up-to-date situation.
I'm ready to encounter someone from a different region, as I have the craving to relocate from where I am now.
I've appended a photo of myself to this message. I hope you value it. Looking forward to your feedback.
Kind regards,
Kamila

Header:

Return-Path: <support@tetstentfry.com>
Received: from aijdwxf (unknown [194.36.177.89]) by dmail01.bero-host.de (Postfix) with ESMTPA id E70142C055B for
Message-ID: <2a541db667f8d2dd4ee4ad05f13402a2bc5e@tetstentfry.com>
Reply-To: Kamila <gayers799@gmail.com>
Subject: Aloha!
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 14:08:37 -0800

Orig IP: 194.36.177.89 | Orig ISP: Speednet Llc | City: Odessa | Country: Ukraine

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4019
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.