Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tinka_kz@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tinka_kz@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:13 am

Greetings!
My first name is Tina, and I stumbled upon your account on the world wide web.
I must confess that you grabbed my interest, and I couldn't resist reaching out to you.
I am an unattached woman looking for a authentic partner for a long-term relationship.
I live in the country name Kyrgyzstan, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem.
I would like to learn more about you and ascertain if our temperaments and aims match?
If you are willing, I would be extremely appreciative if you find the time to respond to this online mail.
I truly want to know more about you.
I have attached a image of myself to this digital email, and I would like find out if you appreciate what you see?
I am thankful if you spend a few minutes to respond to this online message, and inform me if you are curious in getting to be familiar with each other.
I'd be elated to get your correspondence and pass on you more pictures of me.
Anticipating your prompt response in the near time.
Warmest regards,
Tina

Header:

Return-Path: <p.gill@alarconstructora.com>
Received: from mailserver.host2-comserver.de ([83.169.23.247]:58516 helo=localhost) by sv80.ifastnet.com with
Message-ID: <888cc568fe98b2ba26239539dc68424d0a56ce@alarconstructora.com>
Reply-To: TinaDelicate <Tinka_kz@outlook.com>
Subject: Shalom!
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 15:21:16 +0300

Orig IP: 83.169.23.247 | Orig ISP: Host Europe Gmbh | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4013
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.