Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michelle_young9985@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michelle_young9985@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:58 pm

How are you, I am very pleased to write a email for friendship.
I am sorry if my letter is bothering you. I'm a refugee from Ukraine, now I exist in Kazakhstan.
I could not understand, you live in USA?
I am very lonely and weared to live. Many of My friends told me to using the internet to meet for new love.
I am confident it will be a very serious action that will change all my life. I never used this type of dating and so little confused what to doing or write.
If you also be interested in the continuation in our dialogue, I will be pleased to know about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to tell about me in the first letter.
In a start I probably need to talk about my name - I am Galina. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I wish to meet a kind, courageous, sincere, caring and loving person.
These properties, I think the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good communication that will do happyness both us.
Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want see much your variety fotos. Therefore, I send you my picture.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: michelle_young9985@outlook.com
I hope you like it all and we will now more often and interest to talk.
All the best, Galina

Header:

Return-Path: <repcakgyabea9@hotmail.com>
Received: from NAM11-CO1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-co1nam11olkn2080c.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7eab::80c])
Received: from CH2PR03MB5208.namprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ee0a:2765:ace3:13d]) by
Subject: As Your mood
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 16:36:04 +0000
Message-ID: <CH2PR03MB52085E799938A53260768926E129A@CH2PR03MB5208.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4010
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.