Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kozhaelmir@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kozhaelmir@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:19 pm

Good day. My name is Elmira. I would like to get acquainted to a guy. I don't know how to begin this letter... I'm 34 y.o.. I have blue eyes. I'm joyful and easy going girl, but I'm lonesome. I was given your e mail in my town's dating agency. I'm in search for a serious relations only. I hope to find a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you a picture of me and you will decide if you like me. If you are interested in getting to know me better, reply me. I hope will continue our correspondence. I am from The Republic of Kazakhstan. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Hope you are having a wonderful day and a good mood.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: kozhaelmir@gmail.com

I'll be anticipating for your reply with your photo enclosed.,

Header:

Return-Path: <ayaka.saegusa@mbr.nifty.com>
Received: from osmta1007.nifty.com (mta-snd01105.nifty.com. [106.153.228.37])
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:19:32 +0200
Message-ID: <AFC83BCE0F2F4AE8910A97300F9C330D69DB30D4@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my great pen-friend!

Orig IP: 106.153.228.37 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4007
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.