Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aibi_Nova@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Aibi_Nova@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:32 am

Hello.. My name is Aibie, and I found your profile on the internet. I have to say that you caught my interest, and I could not resist reaching out to you. I am a single woman who wishes to find a person genuine for a meaningful, lasting relationship. I would like to know more about you and see if our characters and objectives align? If you're open for it, I'd truly be grateful if you'd take the time to respond to this email. I sincerely desire to learn about you better. I have attached a picture of myself to this letter, and I would find out if you like what you see? I would also appreciate if you would take a few moments to reply to this email, and let me of if you are interested in getting to learn about one another more. Looking forward to receiving a reply from you in the near future. Warm regards, Aibie

Header:

Return-Path: <info@typopak.gr>
Received: from [38.53.139.154] (port=52365 helo=spqnp.com) by server13.prohoster.gr with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <042680e713d6914467c9208b7fbb83486bca999ada@typopak.gr>
Reply-To: AibieXanthe <Aibi_Nova@outlook.com>
Subject: How's the traffic today?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:16:02 +0300

Orig IP: 38.53.139.154 | Orig ISP: Cogent-174 | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4005
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.