Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aibie-matenova@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aibie-matenova@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:58 am

Good day..
My name is Aibie, and I came across your profile on the internet. I must admit that you grabbed my attention, and I couldn't help contacting you. I am a unattached woman who wants to meet someone genuine for a serious, lasting partnership.
I want to learn more regarding you and find out if our personalities and goals match? If you're up for it, I'd really appreciate if you'd take the time to respond to this letter. I sincerely desire to get to know you better.
I have attached a picture of myself to this message, and I want to find out if you appreciate what you observe? I would also appreciate if you would spend some moments to reply to this letter, and inform me of if you might be interested in getting to learn about each other better.
Looking waiting to receiving a reply from you soon.
Kind regards,Aibie

Header:

Return-Path: <admin@modasaeducation1919.com>
Received: from ms584.mymanaged.host ([212.83.34.103]:39390 helo=uufs.com) by cam.boxsecured.com with
Message-ID: <003e77dd06cce6e8ab0148e304507a6055d63a@modasaeducation1919.com>
Reply-To: Aibie Enchantress <aibie-matenova@outlook.com>
Subject: is
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:59:27 +0300

Orig IP: 212.83.34.103 | Orig ISP: 23media Gmbh | City: Duisburg | Country: Germany

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4003
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.