Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kozhakaelmira@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kozhakaelmira@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:41 am

Hi my great mate! I'm Elmira. I wish to get acquainted to a partner. I 'm a little bit confused about how to begin my message... I'm aged 34. I'm joyful and outgoing girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your contact in our city's marriage agency. I'm seeking a serious relations only. I want to meet a genuine man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you my picture and you will see if you like me. If you are are willing to conversation, write me back. I hope our correspondence will continue. I am from Kazakhstan. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Hope you are having a wonderful day and the best mood.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: kozhakaelmira@gmail.com

I'll be anticipating for your answer with your picture attached. This is my email, write me here.

Header:

Return-Path: <yuuki-o-strut@zav.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.164.75.187) by msrg2051.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 23:42:28 +0100
Message-ID: <38EEAED4BCBE44D3A994F0B77082B535F9198BBC@unknown>
Subject: Hello charming man!

Orig IP: 185.164.75.187 | Orig ISP: Atrin Communications And Information Technology Co. (pjs) | City: n/a | Country: Iran, Islamic Republic of

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4001
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.