Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tranisowrote@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tranisowrote@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:09 am

Good morning!
How's your winter day going? I hope everything is okay.
in which country do you live??
I apologize for the surprise entry in your mailbox.
I just want to try starting an online acquaintance because I've been lonely for a while and don't have a significant other.
I thought it would be a unique experience.
Recently, I watched a popular show on YouTube featuring couples who found each other online. This is the era where communication mostly happens on the Internet. Also, I don't have time to wait for someone to contact me, so I decided to take the initiative, even though it's online and not face-to-face. I'm looking for a tender man.
If you want to continue our conversation, I think we can learn more about each other in the next message. I believe communication like this will be truly enjoyable and intriguing. I would be happy to chat with you, learn more about each other, and also, I would like to know what you look like if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to introduce myself - my name is Sabina.
Send your answer to my address: tranisowrote@gmx.com
I'm residing in Turkey. Wishing you a wonderful day and joyous vibes. Hope to see your message soon. Take care and enjoy your day.
Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <asmaitplonisz@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR04-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-vi1eur04olkn0828.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe0e::828])
Received: from GV1P193MB2149.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::cc03:6e8f:a191:15fe]) by
Subject: Hello, aren't you my Prince, the one I've been waiting for?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 14:08:14 +0000
Message-ID: <GV1P193MB21499C772CD369A2EBCEDF1BB18EA@GV1P193MB2149.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3999
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.