Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jona@laurecl.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jona@laurecl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:53 am

Hi. How's your wintertime day progressing?
I hope everything is fine. I'm sorry for the unexpected intrusion into your mailbox, but I found your email on one of the matchmaking sites and decided to try writing to have a chat about something. I thought it would be an unusual experience for me.
As you can see, I'm a rather self-confident woman, so it's not awkward for me to start a conversation with a man first. Recently, I watched a viral YouTube show featuring couples who found each other online. It's the time when communication mostly shifts to the internet. Besides, I don't have time to wait for someone to begin contact with me, and starting a conversation by approaching men on the street would look very odd. With a smile.
Anyway, I'd be delighted to chat with you if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to present myself I'm Olga, but you can call me Olya, as I prefer it, since Olga sounds too formal. Wishing you a great day and awesome pre-New Year mood. I hope to see an awaiting message in my email soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <Akebulan.Thuo@mybcc.edu.bb>
Received: from NAM12-BN8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn8nam12hn2207.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.165.207])
Received: from PH0PR04MB7237.namprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6b95:682a:7da8:4c20]) by
Message-ID: <20c08922d6123837c46e278c6185afa1235b86@mybcc.edu.bb>
Reply-To: Olgusha <jona@laurecl.com>
Subject: Why Are All Men The Same?
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 23:16:10 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3998
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jona@laurecl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:55 am

Hi! It might be a bit audacious to drop you a note, but I'm all for trying new things! My goal is to make a great first impression. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Olga, currently at thirty-four years old. I'm looking to connect with a reliable man. Mind if I ask about your place of origin? Dedicating my life to my profession, unfortunately, didn't lead to success in establishing personal connections. Consequently, I've chosen to venture into communicating with men online. To be honest, I not too long ago watched a TV program about a couple who met on the internet and eventually found happiness as partners in real life. I'm excited to learn about your interests. More about me will come in the next message. Don't hesitate to reach out whenever you'd like.

Header:

Return-Path: <cre.jendouba@ecolenumerique.tn>
Received: from EUR04-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-he1eur04on0620.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe0d::620])
Received: from DB3PR0402MB3932.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::4d09:bf5d:ad4c:c36c]) by
Message-ID: <2d2a8229dd1933381f652c8773ad878caa45b26a@ecolenumerique.tn>
Reply-To: Olga <jona@laurecl.com>
Subject: You won't freeze with me
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:56:24 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jona@laurecl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:57 am

Hello. How is your wintertime day progressing?
I hope everything is fine. I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion into your mailbox, but I found your email on one of the matchmaking sites and decided to try writing to have a chat about something. I thought it would be an unusual experience for me.
As you can see, I'm a rather self-assured woman, so it's not awkward for me to start a conversation with a man first. Recently, I watched a viral YouTube show featuring couples who found each other online. It's the time when communication mostly shifts to the internet. Besides, I don't have time to wait for someone to start contact with me, and starting a conversation by approaching men on the street would look very unusual. Smiling.
Anyway, I'd be thrilled to chat with you if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Olga, but you can call me Olya, as I prefer it, since Olga sounds too official. Wishing you a great day and awesome pre-New Year mood. I hope to see an incoming message in my email soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <virginijus.kasperas@alumni.vdu.lt>
Received: from EUR04-DB3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db3eur04hn2227.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.17.227])
Message-ID: <873c379c68ac868daad09932c61b919abcbe0b96@vdu.lt>
Reply-To: olchik <jona@laurecl.com>
Subject: What Is A Woman's Secret? I'll Tell You.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 17:56:20 +0100

Orig IP: 52.100.17.227 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: Québec | Country: Canada

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.