Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

simbat@gennli.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

simbat@gennli.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:07 pm

Good afternoon or evening, it all depends on the time zone where you are.
I respond with reverence to your greeting, softened by an apology for the possible delay.
Like a bright star lost in the web of fate, I found your email in the depths of the spam folder,
but your answer delighted me. A feeling of pleasant surprise stirs my soul like a summer evening breeze.
In this flow of information, virtual intersections give the opportunity for unexpected acquaintances, and I decided to take the chance to find reciprocity in our communication.
There are no barriers in love and reciprocity, and age is just a cosmic figure of our path. Let me now tell you about my views and position on this amazing dance of fate.
Taking off on the wings of fantasy,
I prefer to keep silent about banality and long words, preferring to express myself with the harmony of emotions and sincerity.
I strive to get to know you better, to reveal the secrets of your world, where wisdom and passion reside, mixed in a unique combination.
I am a very open and sociable girl. My friends call me Sim and my full name is Simbat. All my life I have lived in Kazakhstan in the city of Almaty.
I hope you will answer me and our acquaintance will continue.
I wish you a good day and good news
Sim.

Header:

Return-Path: <karlonlab@karannet.com>
Received: from forward401b.mail.yandex.net (forward401b.mail.yandex.net. [178.154.239.158])
Message-ID: <212492C1CA1E30F32F2A63DFDBEF6A21@karannet.com>
Reply-To: Sim <simbat@gennli.com>
Subject: Hi, how are you?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 18:03:06 +0300

Orig IP: 178.154.239.158 | Orig ISP: Yandex.cloud Llc | City: Moscow | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3996
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.