Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vel.b.s4.2@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vel.b.s4.2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:55 pm

Hi, my precious!
I'm jotting a note this note with the desire that it gets to you and that it might be the initiation of something incredibly beautiful.
I stay in the stunning country of Ukraine.
From the point in time I undertook scribbling these phrases, I experience my cardiovascular organ beating swifter and my thoughts are teeming with only you.
I do not comprehend where you are, what you look like, or what your preferences can be, but I have confidence that somewhere out there out there, in this limitless planet, there's a dude who will make my existence whole and joyful.
I want to find you, my additional portion, with whom we can apportion the pleasures and sadness of this existence.
I imagine of walking with you across the thoroughfares of our city, holding fingers, looking at sunsets and stars, hugging on cold winter evenings, and smiling on warm summer afternoons.
I'm ready to give you my cardiovascular organ, be your aid, your finest friend, and a eager lover. I have faith in authentic love, and I'm set to struggle for it if you're at my side.
My beloved, if you're reading this missive, please know that out there in Ukraine, there's a young lady who daydreams about you every daylight.
I'm waiting for your reaction, hoping that our getting to know each other will be the kick-off of our astonishing love story.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
With love,

Header:

Return-Path: <recupero@vultech.it>
Received: from [185.106.92.122] (port=51805 helo=zwme) by aquarius.dnshigh.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <0d7d57fb0bfcfaf6d184326195507a765475ae4f@vultech.it>
Reply-To: Dance <vel.b.s4.2@gmail.com>
Subject: Ti auguro una buona giornata.
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 18:47:52 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.122 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3994
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.