Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zahariizhangtz2004@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

zahariizhangtz2004@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:03 pm

Initially, I started to realize how recklessly my lifetime is slipping away.
Certainly, I am still quite far from old age, but on the other hand, my current life does not offer me any comfort.
And the main reason for this is my isolation, the lack of a significant other with whom I wish to spend the remaining of my existence.
Definitely, if I encounter a individual whom I cherish and these feelings are shared, I will devote my existence to him. And this is not merely chatter, these are my core values!
That is why I decided to take the first step and try to meet someone on the internet. And today you are scanning my message.
If you perceive similarly to me, how terrible it is to return to an desolate dwelling, crawl into a chilly bed, lack care, feelings, and the ideal person in life with whom you can talk
at any time, share thoughts, feelings, and experiences and experiences, then I think you may grasp me and my motives for contacting you.
Perhaps we can give each other an opportunity to learn each other better and find out if we might be a good match for a relationship or just develop a friendship.
If you are intrigued and willing to give it a shot, then I'll be waiting for your prompt response.
Oh, I nearly forgot, let me introduce myself Eva. I want to ask you, if you feel tired of solitude and let down by past relationships, and want to transform your life, just reply to this short message.
Truly, I do not care about one's age, complexion, or circumstances. I believe that real beauty is located in one's inner self, and sincere kindness dwells in their heart.
If my sentiments resonate with you, I'll look forward to your prompt reply. Apologies if I wasted your time and you're not interested in this message. Have a great day.

Header:

Return-Path: <join@join-kk.co.jp>
Received: from nljb.com ([185.106.92.189]) by iidmxo43.alpha-prm.jp
Message-ID: <3CC68C3EE83C12B16D68219C28E9E52B@join-kk.co.jp>
Reply-To: EVA <zahariizhangtz2004@gmail.com>
Subject: Hey friend!
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 08:27:07 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.189 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3989
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fina@horiay.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:18 am

Hey, I'm a lovely young lass with an approachable and kind personality, and I'm on the prowl for a man for a reciprocal relationship.
I'm actually into music and ancient movies, and I undoubtedly adore an robust lifestyle.
I overlooked introducing myself - Call me Eva.
Music plays a significant role in my life, and I cherish listening to various genres and discovering new artists.
Music has the power to transfer me to another world and create moments of real sorcery.
I also have a special passion in historical movies. They permit me to dive into the past, explore more about different eras and cultures.
If you have any cherished historical films, let's reveal them together.
I strive to maintain an active lifestyle, attending to my health and staying in great shape. I enjoy sports, spending time outdoors, and exploring.
If you also value an active lifestyle, we can connect over some common interests.
I'm scouring for a guy who shares my enthusiasms and values, someone who's ready to support me in all things and build a blissful future together.
If you're up for a earnest relationship and want to get to know me in a more profound way, drop me a message. I'd deeply care for to meet you!

Header:

Return-Path: <info@talimaa-banggai.desa.id>
Received: from [185.106.92.189] (helo=qzqus) by banggaikab.go.id with esmtpa (Exim 4.93.0.4) (envelope-from
Message-ID: <88723B5B81557BD8040148F541EBF2DF@talimaa-banggai.desa.id>
Reply-To: EVOCHKA <fina@horiay.com>
Subject: Good day!
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 23:55:08 -0800

The same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fina@horiay.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:20 am

Hey! How are you? My apologies for hitting you up out of the blue, just wanted to try online dating. I'm single, no man in my life. Recently watched a TV show about initiating connections on the internet, and it seemed fascinating.
Fed up with solitude, craving affection and companionship. Looking for an honest, decent guy. I'll reply with the similar. Opted to be proactive instead of waiting around for someone to initiate contact.
I wish to know more about you; I think it'll be interesting. Also, I'd be interested to see your picture. Oh, forgot to introduce myself - I'm Eva. I reckon that's enough for a initial message. Eagerly awaiting your response. Have a wonderful day and stay positive!

Header:

Return-Path: <test@gwdinje.kr>
Received: from gwdinje.kr (mail.gwdinje.kr. [58.224.162.249])
Message-ID: <80ca832fc3d0faf27e7bcd6185a18b86ad7bcd@gwdinje.kr>
Reply-To: EvaFina <fina@horiay.com>
Subject: Welcome!
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 21:43:27 -0800

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.