Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

milayialedimil@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

milayialedimil@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:00 pm

Hi !
My name is Lenok and I'm in my early thirties.
I decided to explore online dating because modern technologies offer exciting possibilities to expand social circles. In this era of !
online dating it seems like a captivating idea to meet new people whom I might not encounter in my everyday life. Additionally,virtual connections
provide the opportunity for a deeper understanding of a person before an actual meeting, through the exchange of messages and personal information. I believe that this is
an innovative approach to relationships|a fresh outlook on finding a connection that can bring many interesting and positive moments
into my life. I would be delighted to start a conversation and kindly request you to send your photos in the next message.
Excited about
getting to know you better!

Header:

Return-Path: <3179901015@zju.edu.cn>
Received: from vylbbp (unknown [77.40.28.83]) by mail-app2 (Coremail) with SMTP id by_KCgDX309PNHJl8ddaAA-
Message-ID: <5752E4B7BC684744989DD46A3E901059@zju.edu.cn>
Reply-To: Elena <milayialedimil@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm happy dear!
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 00:08:31 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.28.83 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3986
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

milayialedimil@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:03 pm

Greetings!
My name is Lenok and I'm thirty-two.
I decided to explore online dating because the internet offer unique chances to expand social circles. In this era of !
digital connections it seems like a promising avenue to meet new people whom I might not encounter in my everyday life. Additionally,online dating
provide the opportunity for establishing meaningful connections before an actual meeting, through the exchange of messages and personal information. I believe that this is
a new perspective on dating that can bring many happiness and fulfillment
into my life. I would be delighted to start a conversation and kindly request you to send your photos in the next message.
Looking forward to
getting to know you better!

Header:

Return-Path: <esteban@gruponw.com>
Received: from ctriw (unknown [77.40.28.83]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256
Message-ID: <A3A61043489CB3B06C69209ECA015394@gruponw.com>
Reply-To: Elena <milayialedimil@gmail.com>
Subject: reply to your mail
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 16:34:37 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.28.83 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.