Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anneta90@publicmailkz.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anneta90@publicmailkz.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:48 pm

Hi.
It may seem strange to you that you received my letter, but it was not so easy to find confidence in yourself, take the first step.
Oh yes, my name is Ani and I am 29 years old.
I want to change my life, and first of all, not to be lonely anymore, that's why I decided to try online dating.
New acquaintances, with a good person, it's always intriguing. I'm sure you'll agree with me. :) To meet a man who will understand me and respond to me with gratitude, now this is my main desire. I would like you to like me. ^_^
The age of a man, does not play a major role in the relationship. First of all, I appreciate a man's wisdom and life experience, which he can share with me.
In life, I'm a simple girl and I don't like to be intrusive to other people. But I wonder if there is much in common between us? :)
I have many interests in life, such as sports, traveling, reading books... And that's just a small part of what I like. :)
It was nice to receive your answer and give a start to our communication. I am very interested to know more about you and of course I would be pleased to receive your photos.
Write to me, Anuta.

Header:

Return-Path: <daniel.faavae@rutherford.school.nz>
Received: from APC01-TYZ-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-tyzapc01on2072b.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f403:704b::72b])
Received: from TYZPR03MB8344.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::54b6:42f1:aeb7:3d1f]) by
Message-ID: <a260298276b2989744eea70cedd9f3fe78a10b@rutherford.school.nz>
Reply-To: Anechka <anneta90@publicmailkz.com>
Subject: It's been a few days now. Are you ready for the meeting?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 10:44:52 +0200

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3981
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.