Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

MiraIvanovaBLGa@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

MiraIvanovaBLGa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:33 pm

Howdy!
My first name is Mira.
I now live in Sofia. Sofia is situated in Bulgaria.
I'm 35 years.
You know I don't have any offsprings.
I am a widow. My husband died.Now I 'm seeking out a serious romantic relationship.
If u think that I'm not sincere and you have a thought that I need smth from u then u 'd better not respond me to this e-mail.
I am a respectable young woman and I am not going to play any games at all! I really have a wish to make a serious relationship. It does not matter how old you are. Age difference is not a serious problem to me. You know that I have a lot of friends whose boyfriends are older than them. And all of them feel themselves happy.
My husband met his death in a disastrous road traffic accident almost two years ago. And since then I haven't been in any relations with fellows. I made an effort to have new courtship yet I was unable to do it.Right at this time I'm a single lady.
If you have a wish just to entertain or you want just have shots of nude me I am asking u not to answer this message.
I 'll be glad to get to know you.
Write me on my email address: MiraIvanovaBLGa@outlook.com
I 'm waiting 4 your pics and I want have some pieces of information about you. Write to me please of your motherland and the districts where you have settled. What is your occupation?
It would be very captivating to get some information about this.
Sincerely yours,
Mira

Header:

Return-Path: <starefgroomfor2009@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05acsn20808.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1b::808])
Received: from AM9P193MB0805.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::ee68:e455:6ebe:dada]) by
Subject: Hello cat, how are your business
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:09:27 +0000
Message-ID: <AM9P193MB08058436E6BDBE2B3EAF4A0BD0D8A@AM9P193MB0805.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3978
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.