Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia Fotaki

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia Fotaki

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:49 pm

Anastasia Fotaki is a model from Moldova.

Hello, I trust this message reaches you in good health. I'm reaching out because I'm truly interested in getting to know you better, should you be open to it. At the moment, I live in Astana, and I'm 35 years old. I have a deep passion for travel, but due to the current work-related challenges, not only in my country but globally, it has been challenging to pursue it recently. I'm optimistic that our communication and the possibility of friendship could provide a pleasant escape from the chaos that surrounds us, introducing us to new experiences, emotions, and aspirations. For quite some time, I've harbored a dream of relocating to a different country and starting a fresh, happy life there. I hold the belief that a brighter future lies on the other side of these borders. I would be sincerely thrilled if you and I could develop a friendship, sharing common interests, hobbies, and more. I'm truly convinced that our communication and friendship may bring about something wonderful and bright in our lives. I'm eagerly anticipating your reply.
Yours truly, Anastasiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <vicenteaguirrevalderrama@sjcolegio.cl>
Return-Path: <vicenteaguirrevalderrama@sjcolegio.cl>
Received: from wmzz ([192.3.3.132])
Message-ID: <82b5fc57a3674d42913b72d934d0faf68a72b9@sjcolegio.cl>
Reply-To: Nata <nastya.1987.kz@medukz.com>
Subject: give me 1 day and I'll give it to you
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:08:05 +0100

Orig IP: 192.3.3.132 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3972
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nastya.1987.kz@medukz.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:51 pm

Greetings, I trust you're doing well when you read this. My motivation for contacting you is my authentic interest in getting to know you better, should you be willing. At the moment, I live in Astana, Kazakhstan, and I'm 35 years old. I have a deep passion for travel, but due to the current work-related challenges, not only in my country but globally, it has been challenging to pursue it recently. I'm hoping that our communication and potential friendship could serve as a delightful distraction from the chaos surrounding us, offering us new experiences, emotions, and dreams. For quite some time, I've harbored a dream of relocating to a different country and starting a fresh, happy life there. It's my firm belief that beyond these borders, there's a brighter future waiting to be embraced. I would be truly delighted if you and I could establish a friendship, sharing common interests, hobbies, and more. I genuinely hold the belief that our communication and friendship could pave the way to something wonderful and bright in our lives. I'll be waiting with eagerness for your reply. Warm regards, Anastasia.

Header:

Return-Path: <2043484@std.hu.edu.jo>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05on20721.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1b::721])
Received: from PA4PR07MB8551.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::90ac:df92:ddac:e291]) by
Message-ID: <2aaae348bc78525dae044de604b09a9595d04a@std.hu.edu.jo>
Reply-To: Nasti <nastya.1987.kz@medukz.com>
Subject: before the meeting you can get to know each other better
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 09:00:45 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nastia_kz@medukz.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:57 pm

Howdy, I trust you're doing fine as you receive this message. I wanted to reach out because I'm genuinely interested in getting to know you better, if you're open to it. Presently, I'm located in Astana, Kazakhstan, and I'm 35 years of age. I have a deep passion for travel, but due to the current work-related challenges, not only in my country but globally, it has been challenging to pursue it recently. I'm excited about the possibility that our connection and potential friendship could provide a pleasurable break from the upheaval surrounding us, introducing us to new experiences, emotions, and aspirations. For a considerable period, I've nurtured the aspiration to move to a foreign country and embark on a fresh, contented life. I'm certain that beyond these borders, a brighter future is in store. I would be genuinely delighted if you and I could become friends, sharing common interests, hobbies, and more. I truly believe that our communication and friendship might lead us to something wonderful and bright in our lives. I'm eagerly anticipating your reply. Sincerely, Anastasia.

Header:

Return-Path: <juan.torresu@uanl.edu.mx>
Received: from CO1PR02CU002.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-westus2azon11020022.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.101.46.22])
Message-ID: <22dc953eca0e242bd8723b9072163c331f4c16@uanl.edu.mx>
Reply-To: Nasti <nastia_kz@medukz.com>
Subject: Can we talk about the meeting?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 12:54:52 +0100

Orig IP: 52.101.46.22 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nastia_kz@medukz.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:00 pm

Hey, I trust this message discovers you in good spirits. My motivation for contacting you is my authentic interest in getting to know you better, should you be willing. Right now, my place of residence is Astana, Kazakhstan, and I am 35 years old. I have a deep passion for travel, but due to the current work-related challenges, not only in my country but globally, it has been challenging to pursue it recently. I'm excited about the possibility that our connection and potential friendship could provide a pleasurable break from the upheaval surrounding us, introducing us to new experiences, emotions, and aspirations. I've carried a dream within me for quite some time now - the dream of relocating to a different country and creating a new, happy life there. I'm convinced that a brighter future lies beyond these borders. I would be truly delighted if you and I could establish a friendship, sharing common interests, hobbies, and more. I'm truly convinced that our communication and friendship may bring about something wonderful and bright in our lives. I'll be eagerly awaiting your response. Kind regards, Anastasia.

Header:

Return-Path: <cre.jendouba@ecolenumerique.tn>
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-ve1eur01on062d.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe1f::62d])
Received: from VI1PR0402MB3934.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::7e18:c45:32e3:3a9f]) by
Message-ID: <af19b318ec2802092e541db642902a21067c58d6@ecolenumerique.tn>
Reply-To: Nasti <nastia_kz@medukz.com>
Subject: Tonight's the night it ends.
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 20:11:22 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.