Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:04 pm

Hey there! Did you receive the letters I wrote for you? I wrote about that we encountered a couple of years ago on the Internet. But our link got disrupted. It wasn't on me. That's just how the situation unfolded.
However, I didn’t mean to break our contact because we had a lot in common. It was easy for me to talk with you. I realize that you might be angry with me because I haven’t answered to you for a long time.
My parents got unwell, and I needed to assist them. I believe you'll grasp my situation.
Have your life changed? What's new in your life? I genuinely hope that we'll pick up our communication soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <nobody@tapetemagico.tur.br>
Message-ID: <6569e170.650a0220.c91cf.5365SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from vps.27211865.llhost-inc.eu (unknown [45.155.121.67]) by corp15.sercomtel.com.br (Postfix) with
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:36:32 +0300
Reply-To: Scarlett <ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com>
Subject: Hey!

Orig IP: 45.155.121.67 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Hong Kong

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3970
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:09 pm

Apologies I didn't get in touch to you earlier. I didn't have the chance because I was engrossed in work. If you haven't forgotten, I work as a designer. I had to go to another city for my new project.
I trust you're still keen in communicating with me? I've attached my photos to refresh your memory. I really hope you like them.
Share us more about yourself. What kind of relationship are you looking for? I can provide you friendship or maybe more. But, as they say, time will tell.
I can say about myself that I am social, and it is easy for you to communicate with me. So, at the very least, you'll have a friend!
Eagerly forward to your response.

Header:

Return-Path: <postmaster@nhp.asia>
Received: from [45.155.121.168] (port=55943 helo=vps.36547529.llhost-inc.eu) by vps41965.inmotionhosting.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:47:35 +0300
Reply-To: Zoe <ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello!

Orig IP: 45.155.121.168 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Hong Kong

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.