Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yspexdevocha@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yspexdevocha@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:33 pm

Hello Charming. I beg u to read the letter thoroughly cause I was not able to make up my mind for a long time to write a note to u. It is not in my nature to send letters to the menfolks 1st. I'm GALINA). I am actually 36 years of age.I am from KAZAKHSTAN. I am an honest and plain-spoken woman. I am seeking trust-based relations only, based on strong feelings and trust. Age difference is not a serious problem to me. I've got 2 universaty degrees and I am a doc of Highest Category. Also, I have worked in some different foreign countries 4 several times and I have visited different countries too. I spend too much time at work and it's high time to seek for a significant other with whom I would be able to form a long-term connection. If you are looking for an honest and sincere lady, may be we'll manage to form bond. In the email I send to you a photographof me. I do hope you will appreciate my photo and you will write me back at once. In your letter I will be so thrilled to see your return pictures and to obtain some details about u. I'll write u back after the moment I get your response. It is very important: I 'm not going to play any games and I am not going to send any images of nude me. If u want to get photos of nude me or to get my money, I beg you not to answer this mail. In contrast if u are a lonely gentleman guy who is ready 4 the trustful relationships, I will be really glad to receive your mail. Tell u tell me please regarding yourself and your fatherland. It will be be very captivating to know about it.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: yspexdevocha@gmx.com

I request you to write an e-mail as fast as you can, Galinka)))!

Header:

Return-Path: <s_nishi@uinet.or.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [123.16.51.216]) by ns2.uinet.or.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0687F614F7;
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 00:49:54 +0100
Message-ID: <E5068AFA6CD96C548446D5C3738A405748409F27@unknown>
Subject: Greetings.

Orig IP: 123.16.51.216 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Hanoi | Country: Vietnam

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3968
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.