Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bevisbergerf49@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bevisbergerf49@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:25 pm

Good day there!
I am requesting you to read my email up to the finish because I was not able to make up my mind for a long time to send a note to you. It's not my style to write emails to men first.
My first name is Viola. I'm thirty-five years old. I live in Kazakhstan. I am a frank and sincere girl. I am looking for trust-based relations only, based on devotion and ability or truth. Age difference isn't a serious problem.
I have got two university degrees and I am a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked in some different foreign countries several times and I have visited different countries.
I work a lot and it is time to look for a better half with whom I can form a long-term relationship. If 're looking for a true and open girl, maybe we can build a relationship. In the letter I sent to you, I included a picture of me.
I expect that you will enjoy my photo and will write back me soon.
In your e-mail, I will be glad to look at your photos and to receive some facts about u. I will write back as soon as I get your mail.
It is very important to note that I do not play any games and will not send any nude photos of myself. If u want to receive nude photos or ask for money, please do not respond to this message.
But if you are a single gentleman who is ready for a trust-based relationship, I will be happy to receive your mail.
Please tell me more about yourself and your homeland. It would be too interesting to learn about it.
I beg you to write a letter as soon as possible, VIOLETTA.

Header:

Return-Path: <ytl@twhozu.com>
Received: from pyuac (instance35007.waicore.network [185.106.92.138] (may be forged)) (authenticated bits=0) by
Message-ID: <00cc8528af8fa5ad2124923edb0f25285c4c97@twhozu.com>
Reply-To: VIOLETTA <bevisbergerf49@gmail.com>
Subject: Penso a te.
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 11:32:33 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.138 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3967
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.