Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

OlPervva@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

OlPervva@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Good evening!
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman?
Сan i ask you, you live in USA?
I'm Olga. Im almost 47 y.o. I born Kazakhstan. I hope, that you from me in delight.
I in searches the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I search adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find love.
I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter.
Send your answer to my address: OlPervva@gmail.com
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.
Kiss,
Olga!

Header:

Return-Path: <retilete2012@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR03-DBA-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dbaeur03acsn20805.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe1a::805])
Received: from GV1P193MB2375.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::a78:e6cc:732d:88f8]) by
Subject: How do you feel about love? Here I am, positively
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:00:31 +0000
Message-ID: <GV1P193MB237537AA1A2BB6728DAED630DCB1A@GV1P193MB2375.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3959
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgapervakov@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:30 am

Good day!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman?
I could not understand, what is exact country of your residing?
I'm Olga. Im almost 47 y.o. I live Kazakhstan. I think, that you from me in delight.
I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My purpose - to find love.
I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future.
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
Send your answer to my address: olgapervakov@gmail.com
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.
All kind,
Your Olga.

Header:

Return-Path: <lasustanur2010@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR04-DB3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db3eur04olkn081e.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe0c::81e])
Received: from AS8P193MB2111.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::17c:7e5c:bfec:735e]) by
Subject: Hello, Are you here alone?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 19:28:34 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB21111535798C312B048910CAC8B2A@AS8P193MB2111.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgapervakov@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:32 am

Good morning!
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
I could not understand, you live in USA?
I'm Olga. Im 47 y.o. I from Kazakhstan. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life.
I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future.
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself in the following letter.
Send your answer to my address: olgapervakov@gmail.com
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
With the best regards,
Olga!

Header:

Return-Path: <adzazvch9@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-ve1eur01olkn0828.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe1f::828])
Received: from AM5P193MB0162.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::8f4f:ff47:7ae5:f026]) by
Subject: romance
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 00:51:09 +0000
Message-ID: <AM5P193MB016250F9F5F76DEBA59AFA65EFB0A@AM5P193MB0162.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.