Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

AibiAibi1010@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

AibiAibi1010@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:12 pm

Greetings there! I'm elated that you've opted the time to peruse my message! Virtual dating is a new expedition for me, and I've constantly been intrigued about the possibility of establishing a connection with someone in this special manner. Initiating contact to a entire unknown is certainly not an routine occurrence, so I hope this unanticipated message arouses joy in place of dread. My attraction in becoming acquainted with you is authentic, and I would be ecstatic if you have the matching sentiment.

Allow me to unveil myself: I'm Aibike, though my near chums regularly fondly call me Abby. I stand at 166 cm and register 61 kg. I'm 45 years old, hailing from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If the idea of building a bond with a woman my age piques you, I'd be honestly ecstatic to explore more about you. I'm keeping this letter concise, realizing that forging a link with someone from a remote area entails some perseverance. However, if you're up for it, I'm enthusiastic to uncover our collaborative story in the letters to come. Would that be something you'd appreciate?

I hope my message has captured your interest, and I'm impatiently looking forward to learning of from you – perhaps along with a photo or two of yourself.

With friendly regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <fcb@hisol.co.jp>
Received: from daoy (instance34130.waicore.network [193.233.134.6] (may be forged)) (authenticated bits=0) by
Message-ID: <3DC7887471A58A99454009B4306AFA92@hisol.co.jp>
Reply-To: Abby <AibiAibi1010@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey, how's it going
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:54:40 -0700

Orig IP: 193.233.134.6 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3947
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ageworcudi@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:38 pm

Hey, I am very happy that my note caught your interest!!! I'm new to internet romance, but I've forever been interested in meeting someone this way. It's not common you communicate with a total stranger, so I hope this unexpected email will lead to more delight than worry. My enthusiasm for our acquaintance is real, and I would be overjoyed if you felt the same way.
Сan i ask you, what is exact country of your residing?
Let me present myself: My name is Aibike, but close friends often call me Abby. My stature is 166 cm and my weight is 61 kg. I am 45 years old and I am from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If you are keen on talking to a woman of my age, I will be genuinely delighted to learn about you better. I am writing this message shortly, acknowledging that connecting with such a remote person requires resolve. However, if you are okay with it, I will be happy to go into our past in following letters. Would that be a delight to you?
I hope my email has piqued your curiosity and I anticipate to hearing from you - perhaps with one or two photos of you.
Write me on my email address: ageworcudi@gmx.com
With best regards,
Abby

Header:

Return-Path: <sackrancuven2016@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db5eur01olkn0800.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe02::800])
Received: from AS8P193MB1685.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::2a00:e135:6f09:daea]) by
Subject: desired communication
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 08:36:32 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB1685C54D0E19EE74CFB6F8D5C6B0A@AS8P193MB1685.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

AibiAibi1010@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Hello there! I'm thrilled that you've chosen the time to read my message! Digital romance is a unique adventure for me, and I've constantly been fascinated about the chance of linking with someone in this exceptional manner. Reaching to a entire individual is absolutely not an regular incident, so I hope this unexpected message arouses happiness as a substitute for worry. My enthusiasm in learning about you is genuine, and I would be elated if you have the identical sentiment.

Allow me to present myself: I'm Aibike, though my near buddies typically lovingly dub me Abby. I am at 166 cm and register 61 kg. I'm 45 years old, hailing from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If the idea of connecting with a gal my age piques you, I'd be sincerely ecstatic to explore more about you. I'm keeping this missive brief, realizing that building a tie with someone from a remote location calls for some commitment. However, if you're up for it, I'm keen to investigate our joint story in the letters to come. Would that be something you'd appreciate?

I hope my message has attracted your fascination, and I'm anticipatingly looking forward to learning of from you – perhaps along with a picture or two of yourself.

With heartfelt regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <test@argusdefence.com>
Received: from mail-215.antiballistic.com.tr (mail-215.antiballistic.com.tr. [93.113.63.215])
Received: from [193.233.134.6] (helo=yigybd) by antiballistic.com.tr with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <50AAE62C19CDE2F12D2861DC58B90C45@argusdefence.com>
Reply-To: Abby <AibiAibi1010@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey there
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 20:38:28 -0700

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ageworcudi@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:23 pm

Hello, I am extremely pleased that my note caught your focus!!! I'm inexperienced in internet romance, but I've constantly been interested in getting to know someone this way. It's not often you communicate with a total stranger, so I hope this surprising note will result in rather than concern. My interest in our connection is sincere, and I would be overjoyed if you shared the same way.
Сan i ask you, you live in USA?
Let me tell you about myself: My name is Aibike, but close friends often call me Abby. My stature is 166 cm and my weight is 61 kg. I am 45 years old and I am from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If you are open to communicating with a lady of my age, I will be genuinely delighted to learn about you better. I am writing this message briefly, realizing that talking to such a remote person requires determination. However, if you do not mind, I will be pleased to delve into our history in following letters. Would that be a joy to you?
I hope my email has sparked your inquisitiveness and I am eager to receiving a response from you - possibly with one or two pictures of you.
Write me on my email address: ageworcudi@gmx.com
With best regards,
Abby

Header:

Return-Path: <rilevyne2018@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR03-DBA-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dbaeur03olkn20824.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe1a::824])
Received: from AS8P193MB2160.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::e4ee:c861:5e5a:2e79]) by
Subject: soulful
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 20:41:47 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB2160B9EDAEF1F3210B02D71CD2B2A@AS8P193MB2160.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The same stolen image is in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.