Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aibie_mt3112@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aibie_mt3112@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:34 pm

Hi there! I'm overjoyed that you've decided the time to go through my message! Digital romance is a innovative venture for me, and I've invariably been intrigued about the likelihood of establishing a connection with someone in this exceptional manner. Contacting to a absolute stranger is absolutely not an everyday happening, so I hope this surprising message stimulates happiness as opposed to anxiety. My interest in familiarizing myself with you is real, and I would be elated if you have the same emotion.

Allow me to unveil myself: I'm Aibike, though my near pals frequently endearingly dub me Abby. I measure at 166 cm and tip the scales at 61 kg. I'm 45 years old, hailing from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If the notion of forging a connection with a lady my age stimulates you, I'd be honestly overjoyed to uncover more about you. I'm keeping this missive concise, grasping that forming a bond with someone from a far-off place entails some resolve. However, if you're up for it, I'm enthusiastic to explore our joint story in the notes to come. Would that be something you'd relish?

I hope my message has aroused your curiosity, and I'm eagerly looking forward to getting from you – perhaps along with a snapshot or two of yourself.

With affectionate regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <products@atsukawa.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO rrpai) (products@atsukawa.co.jp@185.106.92.154)
Message-ID: <98622BC1E23618DB07024BF612384598@atsukawa.co.jp>
Reply-To: Aibike <aibie_mt3112@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey, mate
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:27:16 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.154 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3941
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abby.ma1t@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:54 pm

Greetings there! I'm thrilled that you've opted the time to scan my message! Internet dating is a unique experience for me, and I've always been interested about the prospect of establishing a connection with someone in this unique manner. Initiating contact to a total unknown is by no means an common episode, so I hope this surprising message elicits pleasure rather than nervousness. My fascination in discovering you is real, and I would be thrilled if you have the matching disposition.

Allow me to present myself: I'm Aibike, though my close chums commonly fondly name me Abby. I measure at 166 cm and tip the scales at 61 kg. I'm 45 years old, hailing from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If the idea of connecting with a woman my age intrigues you, I'd be really excited to uncover more about you. I'm keeping this message brief, comprehending that establishing a bond with someone from a distance entails some perseverance. However, if you're up for it, I'm anxious to delve into our joint story in the communication to come. Would that be something you'd savor?

I hope my message has piqued your fascination, and I'm anticipatingly looking forward to listening to from you – perhaps along with a snapshot or two of yourself.

With friendly regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <info@edmoye4sheriff.com>
Received: from [185.106.92.154] (port=60605 helo=bdbwmds) by ecngx279.inmotionhosting.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <A9531862C81C32F12D2861DC38FCF690@edmoye4sheriff.com>
Reply-To: Abby <abby.ma1t@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:18:58 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.154 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aibie_mt3112@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:04 pm

Hello there! I'm thrilled that you've decided the time to go through my message! Virtual dating is a fresh expedition for me, and I've perpetually been fascinated about the possibility of linking with someone in this extraordinary manner. Contacting to a total stranger is definitely not an everyday episode, so I hope this surprising message stimulates joy rather than dread. My enthusiasm in learning about you is heartfelt, and I would be thrilled if you have the matching attitude.

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Aibike, though my intimate comrades regularly tenderly label me Abby. I stand at 166 cm and register 61 kg. I'm 45 years old, hailing from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If the idea of building a bond with a gentlewoman my age intrigues you, I'd be honestly ecstatic to learn more about you. I'm keeping this correspondence concise, realizing that building a connection with someone from a distance requires some dedication. However, if you're up for it, I'm keen to investigate our mutual story in the correspondence to come. Would that be something you'd savor?

I hope my message has captured your fascination, and I'm anticipatingly looking forward to hearing from you – perhaps along with a picture or two of yourself.

With heartfelt regards,

Header:

Return-Path: <emb_merchandiser@dongahanoi.com>
Received: from 185.106.92.154 (HELO vuzmy) (emb?merchandiser@dongahanoi.com) by 0 (S-FILTER SMTP Handler)
Message-ID: <B54F0579E83C12D10D0841FC187297BE@dongahanoi.com>
Reply-To: Aibike <aibie_mt3112@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:47:18 -0700

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.