Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sabina_130578@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:31 am

Hey!

I'm stoked that my message caught your attention!!! I am inexperienced to internet dating, but I've eternally been interested in getting to know someone this way. It's not every day you compose to a whole person, so I hope this unforeseen note will trigger pleasing astonishment rather than anxiety. My interest in our connection is real, and I might be thrilled if you felt the same way.

Let me to introduce myself: My name is Sabby. My stature is sixty-six cm, and my pounds is 61 kilograms. I am 4-5 years old and I hail from Bishkek City, Kyrgyzstan. If you exist curious in interacting with a female of my years, I will be wholeheartedly glad to get to know you more deeply. I am composing this correspondence in a nutshell, realizing that speaking with such a distant person calls for determination. However, if you don't object, I will be content to go into our history in subsequent letters. Is it to your liking to you?

I hope my communication has stimulated your curiosity, and I look forward to hearing from you - perhaps with one or a duet of photos of you.

With heartfelt wishes!

Header:

Return-Path: <advance@toreru.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO wyaqdxx) (advance@toreru.com@193.233.134.49)
Message-ID: <837933D68F5B75E63A3F76CACE0F293C@toreru.com>
Reply-To: Sabi <Sabina_130578@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 15:11:33 -0700

Orig IP: 193.233.134.49 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3932
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Miss_Sabina@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:39 am

Hello!

I'm excited that my message grabbed your interest!!! I feel unfamiliar to virtual dating, but I've always been curious in getting to know someone this way. It's not every day you craft to a full stranger, so I hope this surprising note will provoke positive wonder rather than apprehension. My attraction in our acquaintance is heartfelt, and I could be delighted if you emoted the same way.

Let me to introduce myself: My name is Sabina. My measure is 166 cm, and my heaviness is 61 kilograms. I am 4-5 years mature and I hail from Bishkek City, Kyrgyz Republic. If you are keen in interacting with a gentlewoman of my age, I shall be heartily glad to get to know you more deeply. I am writing this note briefly, acknowledging that connecting with such a faraway person requires determination. However, if you do not mind, I will gladly be pleased to go into our past in subsequent letters. Is it agreeable to you?

I hope my letter has aroused your intrigue, and I look forward to hearing from you - perhaps with one or a brace of photos of you.

With friendly wishes!

Header:

Return-Path: <info@edwiserinternational.com>
Received: from [193.233.134.49] (helo=tzqryep) by server1.thecolourmoon.in with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <0BF1B981835779EA36337AC6C2B9182E@edwiserinternational.com>
Reply-To: Sabby <Miss_Sabina@outlook.com>
Subject: Yo
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 05:36:25 -0700

Orig IP: 193.233.134.49 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:54 pm

Hi!

I'm excited that my message arrested your attention!!! I am fresh to digital matchmaking, but I've forever been intrigued in getting to know someone via this method. It's not every single day you compose to a whole stranger, so I hope this unforeseen note will result in positive surprise rather than apprehension. My curiosity in our acquaintance is sincere, and I should be happy if you perceived the likewise.

Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Sabina. My height is one hundred and sixty-six cm, and my heaviness is sixty-one kilos. I am the age of 45 years ancient and I hail from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. If you are interested in interacting with a lady of my age, I would be truly glad to get to know you better. I am composing this message succinctly, realizing that connecting with such a far person requires determination. However, if you are okay with it, I will be elated to go into our history in subsequent letters. Would to you?

I hope my message has awakened your fascination, and I look forward to hearing from you - perhaps with one or a couple of photos of you.

With cordial wishes!

Header:

Return-Path: <test@mayoristadepae.com>
Received: from [193.233.134.49] (port=50902 helo=gdrpnuf) by srvr.laprimeracloud01.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <A15B1177E236188B57521BA7A3551F2E@mayoristadepae.com>
Reply-To: Sabby <Sabina_130578@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 01:11:56 -0700

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.