Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eany@kazakhmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

eany@kazakhmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:31 pm

Hello! How are you doing? I'm fine, except for the feeling of loneliness. You can call me Gelya. I'm 34 years old.
It may seem very brave to send you a message but I'm always interested in everything new in life.
Let's start on a positive note! I just turned 34 years old. And I decided to make a wish. But this my little secret
I'm looking for a sincere and kind-hearted man in the hope of reciprocity.
Unfortunately, having devoted my entire life to my career, I was never able to build strong relationships.
The other day I watched a fascinating TV show on TV about a couple who met on the Internet and eventually started a family. This made a strong impression on me, and I thought, why not try it?
It could be an exciting experience, at least for me. Or maybe if we succeed, we can share secrets in the future too?
Feel free to write to me anytime. Just don't keep me waiting for long. Loneliness and sadness are powerful things. It's time to get rid of this. Maybe we can try it together?
I'll wait for your answer

Header:

Return-Path: <hi@dokterdesain.com>
Received: from [192.3.3.132] (port=62966 helo=kxinqrq) by ursa.jagoanhosting.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <862baefa0ecae0ebc866ff54a0645912319ed1b202@dokterdesain.com>
Reply-To: Zhelika <eany@kazakhmail.com>
Subject: Where did you be all this time?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 16:56:33 +0200

Orig IP: 192.3.3.132 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3922
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eany@kazakhmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:07 pm

Hi! How are you doing? I'm fine, except for the feeling of loneliness. My name is Anzhela. You can call me Gelya. I am 34 years old.
Maybe it seems very brave to send you a message but I'm always interested in everything new in life.
I want to make a good first impression. Let's start on a positive note. I just turned 34 years old. And I decided to make a wish. But it's I'm gonna keep it my little secret.
I am looking for a real and honest relationship, in the hope of reciprocity.
Unfortunately, having devoted my whole life to my career, I have not managed to build a strong relationship.
The other day I watched an exciting TV show on TV about a couple who met on the Internet, and eventually created a family. It made a strong impression on me, and I thought, why not try it?
At least for me it would be an intriguing experience. And maybe if we succeed, in the future we will also be able to share secrets?
Feel free to answer me when you can. Just don't keep me waiting too long. Loneliness and sadness are strong things. It's time to get rid of it. Maybe we can try it together?
I will wait for an answer. Elya

Header:

Return-Path: <aakbar.ali@semenindonesia.com>
Received: from APC01-PSA-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-psaapc01on2072e.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:feae::72e])
Received: from JH0PR03MB8099.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::3d44:7e4e:7412:42eb]) by
Message-ID: <851242e91dd9f3f8dfa5ec47b3603a31175ee38d@sig.id>
Reply-To: angelina <eany@kazakhmail.com>
Subject: I can tell you honestly
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 21:02:52 +0200

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.