Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

karangosph954@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

karangosph954@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:56 pm

Hello there Dear,
I hope this message finds you very well.
I could not understand, what is exact country of your residing?
I understand that it may be hard to learn one another through a single mail, but let's give it a go.
To begin with, I am a laid back thirty-six year-old single female residing in Austin City. I have a decent job and no major issues in daily life.
I am keen on learning you better and exploring your persona. But, I do think we should not be in a rush. Our connection will become genuine and closer gradually.
I'd really like to mention that loyalty and faithfulness are extremely important to me. I really could never tolerate infidelity or dishonesty. So, please don't react to this message if you are already in a bond.
Don't hesitate to respond to my thoughts & ask yours. It can help us both analyze one another better.
Finally, I must add that I don't know how you actually smell, or the way you breathe when you're in bed. Maybe you snore just like a big bear and toss the blankets in the air during the night. If you want, you can leave me your cell phone number so I can call you whenever I'm completely ready.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: karangosph954@gmail.com
I am eagerly awaiting your upcoming message.
Best regards, Stasya

Header:

Return-Path: <anpasi8lis@hotmail.com>
Received: from NAM11-CO1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-co1nam11olkn2081f.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7eab::81f])
Received: from MW4PR15MB4377.namprd15.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::cafe:cd4:b91a:c3c9]) by
Subject: I'm just crazy about you:)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 17:28:21 +0000
Message-ID: <MW4PR15MB437715F601F2237CEFEC9C0785ECA@MW4PR15MB4377.namprd15.prod.outlook.com>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3896
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karangosph954@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:24 pm

Hello Darling,
Hopefully this message finds you very well.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I understand that it may be challenging to learn one another with limited information, but let us give it a try.
To begin with, I am a laid back 36 year-old unattached female living in Austin TX. I got a good job with no major problems in everyday life.
I am keen on learning you better and exploring your character. But, I do think we should not be in a big hurry. Our connection can become more personal and special over time.
I would like to point out that honesty and trust are extremely essential to me. I really could never accept cheating or lies. So, please do not contact me if you got other half already.
Please answer my questions and ask your own. It can help us both analyze one another far better.
Finally, I would like to say that I don't know the way you smell, or how you breathe when you're sleeping. Perhaps you snore like a huge bear and throw the blankets up through the night. If you want, you can drop me your cell phone number so I can call you when I'm completely ready.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: karangosph954@gmail.com
I'm excitedly anticipating your following mail.
Sincerely, Nastasia

Header:

Return-Path: <limasareva6@hotmail.com>
Received: from NAM10-DM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dm6nam10olkn20828.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e88::828])
Received: from CY8PR17MB6281.namprd17.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::99c2:73cf:f40e:d837]) by
Subject: morning the mysterious stranger
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 16:02:23 +0000
Message-ID: <CY8PR17MB6281D6AFA877B2BC478783B0E2ECA@CY8PR17MB6281.namprd17.prod.outlook.com>

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.