Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sofiia.pere@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sofiia.pere@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:20 pm

Hello folks! I'm Sofiia, I'm 38 years old, and I live in the gorgeous city of Kiev, Ukrainian capital.
I consider myself a joyful brown-haired lady with an outstanding physique and a vast inner world. Today, I want to reveal my story and my hopes for the future with all of you.
My life has been filled with exciting moments and significant lessons. I'm always eager to develop and expand my horizons. I have wonderful friends and loved ones in my life, but right now, I'm ready to unlock my heart to that special someone who can make my life even more exceptional.
I'm seeking for a man with whom we can experience both the pleasures and obstacles of life, construct a destiny together, and support each other on our journey towards achieving our hopes. What matters to me is a person's inner core, their beliefs, and their respect for others. I believe that true charm emanates from within, and that's where real connections originate.

At the moment, I'm sending this from my work email, but I'd propose you a more private way to connect.
You can drop me a line at my personalized email address: sofiia.pere@outlook.com

My life is enriched with travel, culture, art, and sports. I revel in exploring new territories and sharing these journeys with those nearby to me. I'm in search of a partner who shares my interests or is prepared to try out something new together with me.
If you're a man who's looking for a enduring and deep relationship, someone who can treasure and cherish a woman with a abundant inner world, then let's begin on this electrifying journey together. Please, drop me a message if you're prepared to give your life and shape something unique together.
I'm eagerly looking forward to your response and hoping that fate will unite us on the journey to bliss and affection.
With respect, Sofiia

Header:

Return-Path: <info@amply-hair.com>
Received: from mxsvd01.wadax.ne.jp (mxsvd01.wadax.ne.jp. [211.1.227.4])
Received: from unknown (HELO bpvt) (info@amply-hair.com@185.106.92.14)
Message-ID: <B54F066C84507EDD01044DF014A26067@amply-hair.com>
Subject: Ti mando i miei saluti affettuosi.
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 13:41:11 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

Originating IP: 185.106.92.14
Originating ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o.
City: Zheleznodorozhnyy
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3893

At the moment, I'm sending this from my work email, but I'd propose you a more private way to connect.

100% lie. amply-hair.com is a real company active in Japan since 2009 and having nothing to do with "Sofiia".
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

singleelaadylove@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:06 pm

Greetings! I'm authentically trying to find a individual to envelop digits and mitts with together with to become zealous for the prolonged stretch.
I discerned your profile information just not too long ago & took a decision to message you to reveal if you are the one and only plus trustable.
I come from Ukrainian soil, & I'm genuine and engaging, not to mention considerate.
I'm actually a great chum with an surplus of vacant time as well as dashing. Drop me a line me in reply if you'll be potentially interested.

Best Regards!

Header:

Return-Path: <CH300790@st.neu.edu.vn>
Received: from APC01-TYZ-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-tyzapc01on20700.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f403:2011::700])
Received: from SEYPR01MB4974.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::f426:1c5d:43b9:f922]) by
Message-ID: <0426d83fcb0f6d4467c960cb3ff8424871d32962@st.neu.edu.vn>
Reply-To: Sofiia <singleelaadylove@outlook.com>
Subject: Hallo!
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 03:17:27 -0800

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofa.odnasweet@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:10 pm

Salutations! My moniker is Sofiia, I am thirty eight years old. I'm ardently hunting for an individual to grip hands with and enjoy exhilarating moments with. Recently encountered your information and contemplated reaching out to determine if we might be a wonderful compatibility. I come born and raised in Ukraine together with I'm sincerely eager along with thoughtful. I'm a superb friend possessing an excess and free time plus a tad of handsomeness additionally. Don't be shy to reach out in case you're perhaps eager.

Header:

Return-Path: <beatrice@kaesers.ch>
Received: from barracuda.staempfli.com (barracuda.staempfli.com. [77.75.112.17])
Received: from qaipmg [185.106.92.201] by MAIL03DMZ with ESMTP
(SMTPD-12.5.5.115) id 076c000158834e4f;
Message-ID: <906A57E07CAF816D4EF2CA7764B79850E268@kaesers.ch>
Reply-To: Sophie <sofa.odnasweet@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey!
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 04:08:00 -0800

The same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiia.soffiiaa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Hey! My name is Sofia. I am 38 years old.
I'm primarily seeking a person to hold arms with and share something deeper for the longer term.
So, I recently came across your profile and decided to comment on you to learn if you're suitable for this description.
I come from Ukraine, and I am open, interesting, and even thoughtful.
I am a fun partner with way too much spare time, and attractive.
Get in touch with me in response if you're keen. Best regards, Sofia.

Header:

Return-Path: <address@holonicsystem.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO hffw) (address@holonicsystem.com@185.106.92.181)
Message-ID: <36CC878B924668CB17125BE6028E741C@holonicsystem.com>
Reply-To: Sophita <sofiia.soffiiaa@outlook.com>
Subject: How's school?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 06:04:37 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.181 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofisofyua@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:56 pm

Hello, folks! I'm Soffia, in my late 30s, and I'm from Ukraine, Eastern Europe. I'm looking to share my ideas and sentiments with you all and, with any luck, find that special chap for a serious relationship.

I've always believed in straightforwardness, transparency, and authenticity in relationships. It's important to me that my partner is a true comrade, a person to journey through life with, and a reliable support. I'm ready to offer my assistance, the most ecstatic experiences, and affection for our future together.

My life is enriched with a diverse range of hobbies. I'm seriously into creative expression, the realm of tunes, and journeying to new destinations. As a team with a partner, we could see the beauty of the world, enjoy the beauty of nature, and make lasting memories that will last a forever.

If you're a fellow who feels like we have common ground and you're looking for authentic love and a a companion for a lasting bond, just let me know. Let's start our adventurous ride together and build the bright future we've been dreaming of.

I'm open to getting to know you and exploring your world. Don't hesitate to drop me a line, and we can start this amazing quest together.

Header:

Return-Path: <admissions.sn@llu.edu>
Received: from jmgk (151.112.96.29) by LLUCAHTS1.llu.ad.lluahsc.org (151.112.1.24) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.498.0; Fri, 17 Nov 2023 10:22:30 -0800
Message-ID: <6993DEB418CCE2419D98D16D6920EC10@llu.edu>
Reply-To: Soffia <sofisofyua@outlook.com>
Subject: Complete your purchase: the items in the basket are waiting for you.
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 10:22:27 -0800

Orig IP: 151.112.1.24 | Orig ISP: Llumc | City: Loma Linda | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiia.sofiiaa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:42 pm

Hey there, folks! I'm Soffia, 38 years of age, and I'm from the beautiful country of Ukraine. I'm looking to share my thoughts and deep feelings with you all and, with any luck, find that special fellow for a serious relationship.

I've always believed in truthfulness, being forthright, and sincerity in relationships. It's important to me that my other half is a true friend, a person to journey through life with, and a reliable rock. I'm ready to offer my support, the happiest moments, and tenderness for our future together.

My world is enriched with a multitude of passions. I'm enthusiastic about art, the world of music, and seeing the world. Together with a companion, we could explore the world, bask in the splendor of the great outdoors, and make lasting memories that will last a lifetime and beyond.

If you're a man who feels like we have a strong connection and you're looking for authentic love and a partner for a serious relationship, just let me know. Let's start our thrilling adventure together and build the joyful future we've been yearning for.

I'm open to getting to know you and learning more about you. Don't hesitate to drop me a line, and we can kickstart this exciting adventure together.

Header:

Return-Path: <tove@swedishcenter.or.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO mwcmt) (tove@swedishcenter.or.jp@185.106.92.215)
Message-ID: <7D87CF68A27658FB27226BD7C3A50749@swedishcenter.or.jp>
Reply-To: Sophia <sofiia.sofiiaa@outlook.com>
Subject: Get your gift for subscribing to our social media channel.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:34:47 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.215 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 12th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovisisuasofii@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:36 pm

Hey! I am requesting you to read my correspondence until the conclusion because it absorbed me a considerable duration to come to a conclusion to draft a missive to you. It's not my familiar approach to send messages to blokes first.
My initial name is Sofiia, and I'm 38 years old. I dwell in Ukraine. I am an truthful and unreserved dame. I am seeking a secret bond only, grounded on attachment and entire trust in trustworthiness. Age difference isn't a severe problem for me.
I have a pair of educational institution credentials and I am a physician of the Highest Category. Additionally, I have toiled in varied different overseas lands at times and have been to various countries.
I operate a lot, and it is period to find a honey with whom I can create a loyal attachment. If you are in search of a authentic and unreserved lady, maybe we can forge a tie. In the e-letter I sent to you, I included a photo of myself.
I hope that you will admire my photo and will get back to me soon.
In your feedback, I would be pleased to see your snapshots and find out more about you. I will reply as soon as I obtain your e-message.
It is important to note that I do not play any competitions and won't send any explicit images of myself. If you have a longing to receive unclothed photos or ask for money, please do not respond to this note.
However, if you are a alone bloke ready for a trusting relationship, I will be happy to receive your message.
Please inform me more about yourself and your homeland. It would be very engaging to find out about it.
I kindly ask you to write a missive as soon as possible, Sofiia.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@allstatescouriersystems.com>
Received: from ovwarm (unknown [185.106.92.138]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
Message-ID: <8ec3072dd90e68dbf806e0b3b86c574b6893ff57d8@allstatescouriersystems.com>
Reply-To: SOFYA <lovisisuasofii@outlook.com>
Subject: Ti auguro ogni bene.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 11:33:01 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.138 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 19th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lovisisuasofii@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:00 pm

Howdy! I am requesting you to read my missive thoroughly because it engaged me a prolonged period to resolve to put down a correspondence to you. It's not my typical mode to send letters to men first.
My forename is Sofiia, and I'm 38 years old. I inhabit in Ukraine. I am an candid and frank female. I am looking for a discreet connection only, rooted in fondness and absolute belief in stability. Age difference isn't a significant problem for me.
I have dual educational institution qualifications and I am a medical practitioner of the Supreme Level. Additionally, I have toiled in various different abroad countries at periods and have visited different states.
I labor a lot, and it is period to discover a treasure with whom I can forge a devoted attachment. If you are seeking a legitimate and forthright dame, maybe we can forge a bond. In the message I dispatched to you, I included a picture of myself.
I hope that you will admire my image and will reply to me soon.
In your reply, I would be content to see your snapshots and learn more about you. I will get back as soon as I acquire your message.
It is crucial to note that I do not play any competitions and won't send any clear snapshots of myself. If you have a desire to receive nude photos or ask for money, please do not respond to this missive.
However, if you are a alone guy ready for a dependable affiliation, I will be delighted to receive your email.
Please communicate me more about yourself and your homeland. It would be very engaging to find out about it.
I politely plead with you to compose a missive as soon as possible, Sofiia.

Header:

Return-Path: <valdir_berlinga@aquathermtorres.com.br>
Received: from qksbha ([185.106.92.138]) by pleskw0008.hospedagemdesites.ws with MailEnable ESMTPA;
Message-ID: <a2d9903da9371d15999c2a866397bdb031f028@aquathermtorres.com.br>
Reply-To: SOFIIA <lovisisuasofii@outlook.com>
Subject: Buona fortuna!
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:57:37 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.138 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

karamelchick.love@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Hey! I'm honestly aspiring to find a guy to embrace finger parts and handgrips with not to mention to become enthusiastic for the lengthy time.
I viewed your profile information just in the recent past & opted to dispatch a message you to find out if you are the single plus trustworthy.
I come from Ukrainian territory, & I'm verifiable unquestionably interesting, not to mention vigilant.
I'm verily a incredible chum with excessive vacant time as well as good-looking. Hit me up me in reply if you'll be conceivably interested.

Yours Truly!

Header:

Return-Path: <recepcao@controltech.com.br>
Received: from [185.106.92.181] (port=51312 helo=mwrjx) by dedi-7583782.infosolut.com.br with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <ad39298276fe8289aee4ad06f1456e7c8ccda2@controltech.com.br>
Reply-To: Sofiia <karamelchick.love@outlook.com>
Subject: Hallo, wie geht es dir in letzter Zeit?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:17:19 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.181 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image is in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelperepellovis@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:33 pm

Hey
I'm Sofii, and I'm pumped to start getting to know you. I'm from beautiful Ukraine, and I'm always open to new contacts and prospects.
I'm certain both of us have distinctive stories and interests to share with each other. I hold dear deep talks, a excellent sense of humor, and shared admiration in associations.
I'm excitedly anticipating the chance for us to get to know better each other. Can't be patient to receive a response from you.
Best regards,Sofii

Header:

Return-Path: <01020189f8d9be8c-1121ce24-f520-4978-a9bb-c01ac23670af-000000@aws.more-jobs.ch>
Received: from a3-8.smtp-out.eu-west-1.amazonses.com (a3-8.smtp-out.eu-west-1.amazonses.com. [54.240.3.8])
Message-ID: <01020189f8d9be8c-1121ce24-f520-4978-a9bb-c01ac23670af-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com>
Reply-To: Sofiia <angelperepellovis@outlook.com>
Subject: Hiya!
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 10:59:26 +0000

Orig IP: 54.240.3.8 | Orig ISP: Amazon-02 | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.