Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sofiia.pere@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sofiia.sofachkaa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Hey! My moniker is Sofiia, I am thirty-eight years old.
I'm absolutely hoping to find a person to squeeze hands and extremities with, besides to become enthusiastic for the duration.
I noticed your profile information just recently and opted to send you a message to learn if you are the only and trustworthy one.
I hail from Ukraine, and I'm authentically interesting, not to mention vigilant.
I'm definitely a outstanding pal with an plentiful amount of leisure hours as well as being handsome.
Message me back if you'll be possibly interested.

Header:

Return-Path: <volgograd@4lapy.ru>
Received: from rpqx (193.233.134.24) by mskex01.zoom.int (10.2.8.51) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
Message-ID: <0cfbd040b4704cfcdf71d87387472d271a7b8634@4lapy.ru>
Reply-To: Star of the East <sofiia.sofachkaa@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey!
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:02:03 -0800

Orig IP: 193.233.134.24 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 12th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiia.ser@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:40 pm

Hello! I am requesting you to examine my correspondence entirely because it consumed me a prolonged period to come to a conclusion to pen a missive to you. It's not my typical approach to send messages to gentlemen first.
My given name is Sofiia, and I'm 38 years old. I live in Ukraine. I am an candid and frank gentlewoman. I am looking for a discreet relationship only, founded on tenderness and full trust in dependability. Age gap isn't a significant issue for me.
I have double university degrees and I am a physician of the Highest Category. Additionally, I have toiled in various unique foreign states at periods and have been to numerous nations.
I labor a lot, and it is occasion to discover a beloved with whom I can forge a committed attachment. If you are looking for a authentic and unreserved lady, maybe we can establish a bond. In the electronic mail I transmitted to you, I included a snapshot of myself.
I hope that you will appreciate my photograph and will write back to me soon.
In your response, I would be happy to see your photographs and find out more about you. I will write back as soon as I obtain your message.
It is necessary to note that I do not play any games and won't send any overt photos of myself. If you have a longing to receive stripped photos or ask for money, please do not reply back to this communication.
However, if you are a solitary guy ready for a dependable relationship, I will be delighted to receive your electronic mail.
Please tell me more about yourself and your homeland. It would be very captivating to acquire knowledge about it.
I kindly request you to write a note as soon as possible, Sofiia.

Header:

Return-Path: <test@deftstaffing.com>
Received: from wxblkyd (unknown [185.106.92.138]) (Authenticated sender: test@deftstaffing.com) by
Message-ID: <0f96a804f343b9b592c77122d613292507217901@deftstaffing.com>
Reply-To: SOFA <sofiia.ser@outlook.com>
Subject: Ti mando i miei saluti affettuosi.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:48:29 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.138 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 12th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiisofua@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Hi! I am pleading with you to go through my note thoroughly because it occupied me a extended period to reach a decision to compose a communication to you. It's not my familiar manner to send letters to guys first.
My first name is Sofiia, and I'm 38 years old. I inhabit in Ukraine. I am an honest and forthright dame. I am seeking a secret connection only, rooted in love and total confidence in dependability. Age disparity isn't a severe issue for me.
I have dual academy credentials and I am a physician of the Peak Rank. Additionally, I have been employed in various various overseas nations at moments and have been to several lands.
I toil a lot, and it is occasion to unearth a treasure with whom I can establish a devoted relationship. If you are in search of a sincere and forthright dame, maybe we can forge a affiliation. In the e-letter I sent to you, I included a snapshot of myself.
I hope that you will appreciate my snapshot and will respond to me soon.
In your reply, I would be pleased to see your photos and acquire more information about you. I will respond as soon as I receive your e-message.
It is necessary to note that I do not play any games and won't send any explicit images of myself. If you have a desire to receive nude photographs or ask for money, please do not respond to this correspondence.
However, if you are a individual man ready for a reliable bond, I will be delighted to receive your electronic mail.
Please inform me more about yourself and your homeland. It would be very captivating to get to know about it.
I graciously implore you to compose a correspondence as soon as possible, Sofiia.

Header:

Return-Path: <ksw@jsind.kr>
Received: from ksw@jsind.kr (185.106.92.138)
Message-ID: <a8256cc1faa389810d08be12f7032924eb1931@jsind.kr>
Reply-To: SOFYA <sofiisofua@outlook.com>
Subject: Ti mando un bacio.
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 10:19:29 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.138 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 19th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofii.sofushka@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:50 pm

Hi, folks! I'm Sophie, 38 years young, and I'm from Ukraine, Eastern Europe. I'm looking to share my innermost thoughts and deep feelings with you all and, hopefully, fingers crossed, find that special chap for a serious relationship.

I've always believed in truthfulness, openness, and soulfulness in relationships. It's important to me that my life partner is a true buddy, a ride-or-die, and a reliable backup. I'm ready to offer my support, the joyful times, and loving attention for our future together.

My world is enriched with a multitude of passions. I'm enthusiastic about artistic endeavors, harmonious sounds, and seeing the world. Together with a spouse, we could discover new horizons, take in the wonders of Mother Nature, and craft indelible memories that will last a throughout our days.

If you're a man who feels like we have a lot in common and you're looking for genuine love and a life partner for something meaningful, just let me know. Let's start our adventurous ride together and build the bright future we've been yearning for.

I'm open to getting to know you and exploring your world. Don't hesitate to send a message, and we can begin this thrilling journey together.

Header:

Return-Path: <jenny@kamelini.com>
Received: from [185.106.92.215] (port=60327 helo=nusgd) by cloud-451658.managed-vps.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.96)
Message-ID: <D52F67F52CF8D675A9ACE5594D6CBBC5@kamelini.com>
Reply-To: Sofiya <sofii.sofushka@outlook.com>
Subject: Gift certificates: the best way to please your loved ones.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:52:17 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.215 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

The same stolen image was posted on November 19th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sweetuka@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:55 pm

Hello!
I go by the name of Sofii and I'm a pretty and fresh-faced lady who is seeking for a dude that's sincere about building a lasting relationship.
I am from Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other will not be a big problem.
At the moment, I'm at my occupation, but I chose to send you a message to acquaint myself.
I'm seeking for a faithful and loving gentleman who is ready to create a firm bond founded on mutual esteem and devotion.
I love spending time in the great outdoors, whipping up yummy cuisine and journeying innovative places.
Moreover, I appreciate honesty and openness in relationships.
I would love to transmit you more pics of myself and get to know you more.
I am excited about hearing from you!Sincerely,Sofii

Header:

Return-Path: <info@susmeda.lt>
Received: from [212.227.204.252] (helo=fpjijnyt.com) by angis.serveriai.lt with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <a7eafd56a21063684ee4ad06f225afa48855b62c@susmeda.lt>
Reply-To: SofiiMiracle <sweetuka@outlook.com>
Subject: kihhmpnz
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 05:54:46 +0300

Orig IP: 212.227.204.252 | Orig ISP: 1&1 Ionos Se | City: Munster | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.