Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliya L.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliya L.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Good day! Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Nazerke. I live in Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: nazerkekzn@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All the best, Nazerke

Header:

Return-Path: <yoshino@fujikenso.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.180.124.172]) by vps200141.vz3.domainserver.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 16:35:29 +0200
Message-ID: <E572860770A25937B9C44CF36144DC5042234196@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend

Orig IP: 180.180.124.172 | Orig ISP: Tot Public Company Limited | City: Phuket | Country: Thailand

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3885
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nazerkekzn@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:32 pm

Good evening! Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name is Nazerke. I am from Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: nazerkekzn@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Kiss, Nazerke

Header:

Return-Path: <yukensho@zar.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (136.158.48.213) by msrg2041.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2023 09:34:10 +0200
Message-ID: <EDF87FE7E4863454069B38EBD65A6498BF917A40@unknown>
Subject: Hello Sweetheart.

Orig IP: 136.158.48.213 | Orig ISP: Converge Ict Solutions Inc. | City: n/a | Country: Philippines

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nazerkekzn@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:34 pm

Salute! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name is Nazerke. I am from Kazakhstan. I think, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. My purpose - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: nazerkekzn@outlook.com

I will wait your answer with huge impatience. All kind, Nazerke

Header:

Return-Path: <fields@corp.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.176.89.252) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 13:56:47 +0200
Message-ID: <9128842E0EFC50995EFA52CF6231C0BE7B9B3A11@unknown>
Subject: Greetings friend,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.